+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ever feel like you'll never be with someone again?

Ever feel like you'll never be with someone again?

I do, first of all, i'm 21 and come out of a long relationship last september.

However, since my girlfriend broke up with me, i started talking to another EX i had and met up with her until early december where she just stopped texting and talking to me for some reason, ever since i've just been totally alone. And i just feel as if it isn't ever going to change.

I only ever go out at weekends with my friends drinking, but just don't see how i'm ever going to meet someone again who i can get attached to enough to fall in love with.

I'm now also really missing not having someone there all the time.
    I don't see how a girl can come along, and my confidence is knocked now, and just feels like i'll never meet someone new again who'll like me back.

You were concerned about the size of your dick a couple of months back and with a 'new' girl you claimed to have met. What happened to her?

You are only 21 ffs.....of course you will meet someone else and many more after the next one.

I could understand where you were coming from, had you said you were 65.

And on a side note, there is believe it or not, more to life than being partnered.

it sucks at the time, yeh.
    BUT speaking from experience, give it a while, concentrate on yourself, get to the gym, get out and about, get meeting new people of your own back and it'll sort itself out. seriously i'm going thru this now and it really does suck, but you just gotta think possitive, forget about your past and look into the future.

you've still got 60 years at least left to live dude, and 3 billion odd women. get out there and find her!

chin up

My advice would be for you to undergo a makeover to help you get some confidence. This will also help you look better to women. Either way, it's a win-win.

Do you workout? Try a new haircut, or buy some new clothes. Do something you like to do that you may not have done in a long time. Things like this will build your confidence and increase "swag," which ladies love.
    no links in signatures, mmmk?

wtf is 'swag'?

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    wtf is 'swag'?
    not really sure, but whatever it is Cher Lloyds was getting hers turned on :S

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglWZ-wC3Vk]YouTube - Cher Lloyd's X Factor Audition (Full Version) - itv.com/xfactor[/url]
    Last edited by eonbar; 07-01-11 at 04:24 PM.

You are 21 years old. Your entire life is in front of you. This is called nature. You will probably have several more broken hearts before you find the love of your life.

Jeff

I have that feeling... I do. I will not lie. It comes across my mind on a regular basis. I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I want to find that person who I can share my life with. But I agree with Jeff that you are SO YOUNG! You will experience so much more... this is just one bump in the road.

I'm quite different... I am older and a female... I am trying to stay positive. Keep smiling because I am.