+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whiskey Dick

Whiskey Dick

If you spent a night with a guy you liked, and who liked you, but he couldn't get it up (due to alcohol) but still had a good night with digital/oral stimulation, would you give him another chance?

I'm going to be honest here, I can't perform properly when I drink. Spent a night with a girl I like, and who likes me, but it just wasn't gonna happen. I wasn't blackout drunk, I kept my composure, but I just can't do it with drink on board.
    Would that turn you off for good, or would you be willing to put it down to a one-time-thing?

She told me she really enjoyed it, and seemed to really enjoy herself. Seemed to be very accepting of the whole situation. She's been in touch a few times since about hanging out again so I'm guessing it's no big deal but just wondering what you girls would think?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First night? yeah, wouldn't be all that impressed. After many dates and mutual understanding, no problem. But a girls gotta get some so don't make this a habit.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    First night? yeah, wouldn't be all that impressed. After many dates and mutual understanding, no problem. But a girls gotta get some so don't make this a habit.
    Yeah, careful buddy. To avoid getting blackout drunk I used to switch from hard liquor to soda water on the rocks with a lime and then just tell people it was a vodka tonic. Typically, even if they grabbed it from me and sipped it they were too drunk to realize it was the biterness from soda water and not vodka that they were tasting.

Point being, never get drunk enough you can't operate your machinery. You never know what's going to happen, so be prepared. Hopefully you REALLY rocked her world with your non-penis related talents. And hopefully she didn't go and tell all of her friends that you're limp dicked. x.x

Dude it's OK. This happens to guys everywhere for various reasons. Kudos to you for satfisfying her regardless of your mishap. Don't be ashamed no matter what anyone tells you. Just stay away from the alcohol and learn to relax without it. Maybe she should at least tried to give you a blow job to see if that would move things along.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Yeah, careful buddy. To avoid getting blackout drunk I used to switch from hard liquor to soda water on the rocks with a lime and then just tell people it was a vodka tonic. Typically, even if they grabbed it from me and sipped it they were too drunk to realize it was the biterness from soda water and not vodka that they were tasting.

Point being, never get drunk enough you can't operate your machinery. You never know what's going to happen, so be prepared. Hopefully you REALLY rocked her world with your non-penis related talents. And hopefully she didn't go and tell all of her friends that you're limp dicked. x.x
    Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I'm not that insecure about things like that (if I was sober that would be a different problem), I had a lot of juice inside me that night, I'd shrug that off no problems.

Has it ever happened to any other guys out there? Or ever happened to any guy you've ever been with? (for the girls)

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Dude it's OK. This happens to guys everywhere for various reasons. Kudos to you for satfisfying her regardless of your mishap. Don't be ashamed no matter what anyone tells you. Just stay away from the alcohol and learn to relax without it. Maybe she should at least tried to give you a blow job to see if that would move things along.
    Thanks for the encouragement!

In her defence she did try, but I could just feel it wasn't going to happen.

happened to me loads when me and my Ex got together. both started uni and it was all drugs, alcohol, partying and basically couldn't really get it up about 30% of the first month which began to get embarrassing but it was always under the influence. ANYWAY, to cut a long story short could always make her go by going down on her, plus the other 70% of the time was fricking sweet. first time with her i couldn't get it up, second time came early, third time made the effort, diffent indulge and was fine. ha!

anyway, she musta liked it otherwise we wouldn't have been together for a couple of years.

you'll be fine dude and from what you said she seems to be ok with it. no booze next time tho yeh?

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    happened to me loads when me and my Ex got together. both started uni and it was all drugs, alcohol, partying and basically couldn't really get it up about 30% of the first month which began to get embarrassing but it was always under the influence. ANYWAY, to cut a long story short could always make her go by going down on her, plus the other 70% of the time was fricking sweet. first time with her i couldn't get it up, second time came early, third time made the effort, diffent indulge and was fine. ha!

anyway, she musta liked it otherwise we wouldn't have been together for a couple of years.

you'll be fine dude and from what you said she seems to be ok with it. no booze next time tho yeh?
    Sweet story, thanks man.

Yeah, I'll go easier the next time, hadn't been out in a while and needed to let my hair down

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardegan View Post
    Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, I'm not that insecure about things like that (if I was sober that would be a different problem), I had a lot of juice inside me that night, I'd shrug that off no problems.

Has it ever happened to any other guys out there? Or ever happened to any guy you've ever been with? (for the girls)
    Sorry if my post sounded rude, I've yet to have coffee today!

I've been unable to get a good erection before. Alcohol can make it really difficult, I'm not terribly sensitive so with the dulling from alcohol the sensation can be pretty blah. It happens for me sometimes when the woman gets on top, just starts going at it from a good angle for her and a bad for me, I get hurt, and then it's penis bedtime. LOL. Also I will lose it sometimes if I'm going down on a girl for a really long time. Some days if I've already masturbated once or especially twice it'll be a little difficult. If the woman says stupid things, ie "what's wrong?" I'll lose it sometimes.

It happens, dude, it's hardly news worthy. Now, the bummer is it happened your first time with her but there are ways to play this. You can either go the apologize route which will probably lead to you never getting to try again. You can go the "I just really enjoyed pleasing you" route which is the best option if you actually like her. Or you can go the contact her once to rebuild interest, then don't contact her for a week, then subtly insinuate that you're not sure she's "your type" in bed, which is almost guaranteed to get you laid in my experience, but is horribly douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Sorry if my post sounded rude, I've yet to have coffee today!

I've been unable to get a good erection before. Alcohol can make it really difficult, I'm not terribly sensitive so with the dulling from alcohol the sensation can be pretty blah. It happens for me sometimes when the woman gets on top, just starts going at it from a good angle for her and a bad for me, I get hurt, and then it's penis bedtime. LOL. Also I will lose it sometimes if I'm going down on a girl for a really long time. Some days if I've already masturbated once or especially twice it'll be a little difficult. If the woman says stupid things, ie "what's wrong?" I'll lose it sometimes.

It happens, dude, it's hardly news worthy. Now, the bummer is it happened your first time with her but there are ways to play this. You can either go the apologize route which will probably lead to you never getting to try again. You can go the "I just really enjoyed pleasing you" route which is the best option if you actually like her. Or you can go the contact her once to rebuild interest, then don't contact her for a week, then subtly insinuate that you're not sure she's "your type" in bed, which is almost guaranteed to get you laid in my experience, but is horribly douchey.
    Ha, it's cool man, I didn't think it sounded rude

I didn't apologise, nor will I. I just said to her that it wasn't gonna happen and that it'd be all about her.

I don't think of it as a big deal either to be honest, just wanted to see what other people had to say about it.
    I like her, and I'm not that kinda guy, I'm nice and honest, I don't like playing games and I'm always straight forward. I have confidence and I'm not a pushover. She knows that too.

I'm just play it casual and see what comes of it.

Supposed to be going out again soon. I told her I wouldn't be drinking if I do go out (probably have 1 or 2 but nothing like the last time).

If I liked a guy enough to sleep with him, and if I knew it was alcohol-induced, and if he didn't freak out and we still had fun...I would give him another chance but I'd be watching warily for a few more dates.

Did you not know you were likely to get lucky? You know drink has this effect on you, so why did you get trashed when sex was on the agenda?

Supposed to be going out again soon. I told her I wouldn't be drinking if I do go out (probably have 1 or 2 but nothing like the last time).
    I'd go without any, myself. She probably has her eye on you and alcohol now, as some of the women hear mentioned. Just go without, give her a fantastic romp, and she'll forget all about it and you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    If I liked a guy enough to sleep with him, and if I knew it was alcohol-induced, and if he didn't freak out and we still had fun...I would give him another chance but I'd be watching warily for a few more dates.

Did you not know you were likely to get lucky? You know drink has this effect on you, so why did you get trashed when sex was on the agenda?
    No, sex wasn't on the cards at the start of the night. We haven't dated or anything, we knew we liked each other but we both had our own things going on so we just stayed good friends. Talked a lot all the time but we were comfortable like that.

Was probably more of a drunk/horny spur of the moment type deal but it's not awkward between us and we're not sure if we want anything more than just friendship between us. We've talked it over and I think we're just gonna stay friends.
    Suppose that makes this thread pointless but I just wanted to see people's stories/opinions on the matter.

Thanks anyway.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We've talked it over and I think we're just gonna stay friends..
    Yeah, that's what *I* would have decided if a guy got whiskey dick on me.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, that's what *I* would have decided if a guy got whiskey dick on me.
    so you fancied some guy for a while, end up getting drunk enough for him to not be able to get it up, and you'd drop them like that? *clicks fingers*

wow.... just wow.
    i find that really strange. dnt really know what to say... ha!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's less about the whiskey dick, and more about the lack of self-control, which is how I view getting drunk enough to experience whiskey dick.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast