+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thorn in my brain

Thorn in my brain

Hey,
    I have a problem, a few months ago i experienced something that i will never forget. I can't tell u wot it is because it's personal but i can tell u how it affects my life.

I am dragging myself and my g/f through hell.
    I have become a very jealous and possesive person with regards to my g/f.
    I get upset when she goes out with friends, so i drag in things from the past which really upsets her (which i really really hate myself for).

I love my girlfriend very very much and don't want to lose her because of this affliction i have. I wish i could tell someone about the experience but i just can't so i don't know how anyone can help me

Thanks anyway.

Well, if you don't tell us what it is, we really can't give a good advise. Lots of people here tells us their own personal things so we can be sure to give the right advise.

its fairly anonymous posting it here isnt it? after all nobody uses their real name.

I think I know what you mean though.... i can be horrendously envious and possessive. its embarressing, once i get obsessive on a girl.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well try looking at things from your gf's point of view. to her, it seems as though you don't trust her. and i dunno why you worry so much for when privacy becomes an issue. the internet has about 203480328430298423840382 people online.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree.. Just say it mate!

k, here goes..it's gonna sound weird n crap but i'll try to describe it as best i can...
    one nite me, my g/f and her attention seeking m8 were all really drunk and we were innocently fooling about as u do when ur drunk, just havin a laugh. so i told both of them to kiss, they did...for too long, they wouldn't stop when i said it was enough.
    then i went upstairs to lie down and they both came up..i was lying at the edge of the bed farthest from the wall, the friend lay in the middle and my g/f on the other side.
    Then the m8 said why don't both of u put ur hands down my pants?, i didn't really want to coz i was really upset plus i didn't want my g/f to either (naturally) but the m8 talked us into it. so g/f puts her's down first, i decide to wait a few seconds, but then the m8 puts her leg over my g/f and starts kissing her. i get really pissed off by this point and go downstairs for a smoke.
    When i return they r still at it like they never even noticed i was there. I got really angry and start shouting at the m8 cos believe me it was her fault it started. For some reason i get asked to leave the house and that was the end of it for that nite.

a few months later the subject comes up again between me n g/f, i ask her why she didn't stop, for about half-an-hour she didn't say anything but then she said she didn't stop because "it was nice". So naturally that has totally ****ed me up and that's why i don't like it when she hangs out with her.

what should i do?

ps: i Just read this through and it makes my g/f sound pretty bad but i can assure you she's not, it was a huge drunken mistake plus her m8 is quite evil.
    i've KINDA forgiven both of them but it still really bothers me seeing or even thinking of them in the same room
    Last edited by jiminy; 26-11-04 at 09:38 AM.

I guess everyone experiments at times, especially when alcohols involved. But if it hurt you that bad i guess theres only 2 things you can do - bottle it up and forget about it, or sit down and discuss with ur g/f how much it hurt you.As for the evil bitch, tell her to go to bars and clubs to find meaningless fun, not ruin a perfectly fine relationship ...If she was really your g/f's friend it wouldn't have even happened.

thanx jay-jay, feels good to finally get some non-biased advice.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

JIMINY

Quote Originally Posted by jiminy
    thanx jay-jay, feels good to finally get some non-biased advice.

No problem mate, let us know how it goes ...
    Pain is temporary, Glory is forever.