+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy new girlfriend.

Crazy new girlfriend.

Hello I have a few questions to ask. Ok for one, I'd like to give you some background information. I met this girl randomly at a boston pizza and we exchanged phone numbers. Withing 4 months we are madly in love and living together. Everything seemed fine until one day I started to notice she was being a little secretive about the people she was texting. I started getting this feeling of suspicion and it just kinda lingered in the back of my mind. A couple days later I woke up at 7:36am (I took the day off work) to her phone being texted (she sleeps with it under her pillow and she was in the kitchen) so I looked at it, and I feel really guilty for doing so but there was one single word on her iphone screen, "Sex?" I noticed that the name was her ex boyfriends name and was shaken up quite a bit. My heart was racing so I brought it to her and asked her what it was. She just said it was a mistake, and that he meant to send it to someone else. I wanted to believe it so badly but Im not absolutely retarded.

I broke up with her and she begged me not to. She cried and said she never cheated on me. It was very convincing and since then we have slowly been on the mend. My problem is that she STILL talks to her ex boyfriend now, and claims that he is just a friend. I have started to convince myself that this relationship isn't going to work. What should I do? If I break up with her it will be awkward because we are in this year long contract at an apartment, if we don't break up I risk having my heart broken. How should I solve this dilemma?

Life lesson; never, EVER get anything but a month to month lease with a girl you've never lived with before. Sorry.

She's cheating on you. Or did. Or is leading her ex to believe she's going to. He mistakenly texted "sex?" yeah. Okay. Hey, I have an island for sale.. just have to mail me a check for one thousand dollars and it's all yours!

Did you both sign the lease? If you did, just move out, call the landlord and say your (ex)girlfriend is taking over the lease, and they'll go after her for money before you. Although if she doesn't pay they will come after you, too.

Thanks for the response man, it's sad to hear you echoing my thoughts, but in a good way. It kinda strengthens my resolve to kick her ass out. I can afford the apartment but she can't. She can move to her ex boyfriends house, and take her son with her. She's tried to convince me very hard that she didn't cheat on me with him, and that he hurt her a lot and he never was interested in taking care of her son. I believe the latter but not the former. She has to understand that she can't be in a serious relationship with a man willing to take on the responsibility of bringing up her son and have the benefit of having sex with whoever she wants. It hurts to think about all this but I think I have to follow through.

she's cheating on you, get rid of her.

Her son lives with you? I hate to be so judgmental, but anyone who moves her son in with some dude she's known for four months is not a responsible, mindful person. She doesn't make good decisions, so it's probably safe to assume she's making some bad decisions regarding other men.

And I wouldn't go so far as to say she's using you for your money, but it would fit based on what you've told us. She moved in with you really soon, can't afford the apartment on her own, still talks to ex-boyfriends, etc.

Yeah, you should break up with her.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No no, don't move out. Break up with her and start bringing some ho's home. It will be living hell for her , that's what she deserves Sooner or later she will move out ,but then be sure to make her continue to pay the rent And if she stays, let it be hard for her to stay
    I wazzzz here

I agree, she does not make good decisions. I have two children and when I left their father 11 years ago I never even once had the guy I eventually friended/dated around them for nearly 2 years. I was very very protective.

Of course he didnt have any children as well.

But no, shes not for you. Shes shady and wont miss an opportunity to cross you. I do ponder on the whole crying and begging bit though. Did you ever ask her what is so great about her ex boyfriend that she feels the need to txt with him all the time? Draw the line if you want to try something before kicking her. They are either flirting or he is getting off on you both thru her.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    No no, don't move out. Break up with her and start bringing some ho's home. It will be living hell for her , that's what she deserves Sooner or later she will move out ,but then be sure to make her continue to pay the rent And if she stays, let it be hard for her to stay
    :| GOD! I would hate to get on the wrong side of you

I agree with aniphilia you should try it once more ask her really if she loves you she would be able to put him aside and before you kick her out have a reason why you kicked her out who knows maybe he was giving her advices of on how to handle men, just saying.
    But ask her if she loves you DEEP and she should be able to forget him
    Last edited by DavidDeAnge; 07-01-11 at 07:08 PM.
    I never forget someone and never wants to hurt someone either THAT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY NATURE

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    :| GOD! I would hate to get on the wrong side of you
    Hahaha I black mailed my bf,if he ever cheats on me, I'm going to destroy his electronics and so I was showing and telling him what I would do with every piece . He loves his electronics and was like " Heeehe you're joking right? " Hahaha
    I wazzzz here

If she can't choose you over her ex bf, then yeah.. kick her ass out! And even if she says she'll do that, kick her out anyway lol! She doesn't deserve you and is obviously cheating, either physically or mentally..

She isn't crazy, just selfish, dishonest, unreliable and foolish. You can do better than that.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Thank you everyone for the advice. And @ Petite Pavilion, wow. I'd call that a quick fix. I couldn't do that to someone, I'm not much of a vengeful person.

Quote Originally Posted by IdiotSavant View Post
    Thank you everyone for the advice. And @ Petite Pavilion, wow. I'd call that a quick fix. I couldn't do that to someone, I'm not much of a vengeful person.
    If you are gonna break up as I said have a reason, you didnt tell us did she confirm anything about what they were talking about.
    Just give it a chance try to talk with her who knows you two nay regret all this afterwards, maybe you are meant for each other and to let this come between would be bad really bad.
    I never forget someone and never wants to hurt someone either THAT IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY NATURE

Break up with her immediately. Then go get yourself checked for diseases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast