+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't think I should of slept with him... ahhhh

I don't think I should of slept with him... ahhhh

Okay so I hope you'll stay with me on this one...

At the beginning of the summer I was dating a guy called Joe. It wasn't a relationship, but we met up, enjoyed each others company etc and got on really well. Over time, we saw less of each other and then eventually we met up and nearly ended it, but we didn't for some reason. Anyway, I went away to France for 10 days and I come back to find he's been seeing another girl while I was away and that me and him were over.
    I was gutted but life goes on...
    A week later I went to a party and all people that he knew were there. (I wasn't going to make him jealous, me and Joe had a mutual friend that had introduced us in the first place and thats whose party it was)
    They were all lovely to me, and I got on really well with them all, one in particular, Jake. We ended up texting a lot after and decided to meet up. I spoke to Joe about this (as Jake was is his friend) and he said it was all cool. I thought at the beginning that Jake was just a rebound but I ended up really liking the guy. I knew he was going to uni, and I only had about 3 weeks so we spent so much time together. I would see him everyday and we had so much fun. We never made it official as he was going to university, even though we did call each other bf and gf.
    About 2 weeks into dating Jake, I slept with him. I knew it was too soon but I knew we didn't have much time left and it was bound to happen.
    He went to uni in September, and we both decided it wouldn't work as its so far away and it was too much of a committment for both of us to make. I was so sad, for weeks and weeks and I didn't get over him.
    He came home for christmas and I met up with him twice.. The first for a lunch with him and a few people and the second time on new years eve.
    New years eve was lovely, we spent all of our time together and within 5 minutes of me being there we had got together. It was just like we were back together again and he told me he missed me, and that he was so pleased that I had come. In the morning, we ended up sleeping together. I know I probably shouldn't have but it just happened, and it felt so right.
    He's gone back to uni again now and I've seen so much on facebook between him and another girl.. and I just have this feeling that something is going on between them.

Now I'm stuck. I know I shouldn't have slept with him on new years but I did. He also told me that I hadn't quite met anyone like me at uni and that all the feelings were still there....

Do I move on? Do I wait till the next holiday in the hope that it might happen again?? I like the guy so much but I am so scared that I am just being used... I don't get the impression I am but I just need a males opinion.
    He isn't so open about his feelings as he is always scared of being hurt.
    I'm so stuck... males.. please help!!!

I know I shouldn't have slept with him on new years but I did. He also told me that I hadn't quite met anyone like me at uni and that all the feelings were still there....
    Men will say owt, to get into your pants love ^^

Yeah move on. You were a booty call. If this guy so much cared one iota for you and was telling the truth he's never met anyone quite like you, he'd be writing you from Uni and staying in touch. All you will ever get from him is a shag while he's back home. Then he will be off again to find some decent girl he can take seriously....and he will likely meet her at Uni.