+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anal sex revisited

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Of course it hurt! I'm surprised your ass is still intact! Were you at least drunk? How do you justify this?
    a little bit! there is no justification for this stupid action of mine. I think I broke my butt and I can't walk

Aw no!!!!! Don't say that! You're supposed to say it's the best feeling ever!!!! Maybe the guy's penis was too wide. Or maybe the position was awkward.
    Did you do it bareback or with condom? If with condom, why isn't it lubed? I think you should practice some more. Try it with different size men,
    and marry the one you feel best with.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    a little bit! there is no justification for this stupid action of mine. I think I broke my butt and I can't walk
    Anal sex wasn't the poor decision you made, the lack of lube was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Aw no!!!!! Don't say that! You're supposed to say it's the best feeling ever!!!! Maybe the guy's penis was too wide. Or maybe the position was awkward.
    Did you do it bareback or with condom? If with condom, why isn't it lubed? I think you should practice some more. Try it with different size men,
    his dick was huge! and we did it bareback. the no lube thing was stupid, but it wasn't planned ahead of time or anything. it took awhile to get it in and I don't know why it happened but it just did, next time if there ever is a next time, I'll make sure to use some hahaha

i like me some anal

Try it with different size men,
    kaius, i hope you're joking because I really think you are marrying your current fiancee because of her sexual performances...at least that's what transpires from your posts...

If I were you I would go for a prenup because I sense that she will be less enthusiastic once married.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

I know, it just kinda happened... it took some time, and it just hurt, and was bad... don't know if I'd go there again LOL
    Unfortunately this is what happens when you get involve in a sexual act for the one and only benefit of the other person...you should really enjoy it while doing it otherwise STOP IT..;sex is a 2 way street...it is fantastic and exciting when both partners are aroused but a turn off when one is in pain...

Not all women are going to enjoy anal sex...and maybe with lube it would not even be your things either...respect yourself and get your partner to respect you by defining your limits...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    kaius, i hope you're joking because I really think you are marrying your current fiancee because of her sexual performances...at least that's what transpires from your posts...

If I were you I would go for a prenup because I sense that she will be less enthusiastic once married.
    No I'm not marrying a woman purely for sex. There are certainly other options than marriage.
    We really enjoy being with each other, and we have that connection. We have both been previously married
    for over a decade, so we know what we are looking for. I would love to have anal at some point.

No I'm not marrying a woman purely for sex. There are certainly other options than marriage.
    We really enjoy being with each other, and we have that connection. We have both been previously married
    for over a decade, so we know what we are looking for. I would love to have anal at some point.
    I thought you've had anal before? did your fiance get over her flu yet?

I thought you've had anal before? did your fiance get over her flu yet?
    Ah good point. I have had anal with my exs before, but that was a long time ago.
    I want to have anal with my fiancee, but I feel she is really reluctant, so I have told her
    let's hold off till later. I don't want any stress in our relationship over butt sex.

that's good. when she is ready she'll tell you!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    that's good. when she is ready she'll tell you!
    Haha, no she won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Be careful, what if your guy reads this, decides it's worth getting anal with you, and then discovers he's gay and calls off the wedding? Oh. Oh it could happen.
    turnabout is fair play LOL!!!

my wife and i are both anal-virgins. neither has any interest in trying. but go for it if is what you BOTH want.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Where I'm from we refer to that as rape.
    But if your really in love with someone your willing to give everything to your partner. The goal to a healthy relationship try to fulfill all your partners fantasy, wants, needs. And you two will have a great relationship.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ LOL no, sorry kiddo healthy relationships are not about fulfilling fantasies...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast