1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave him

1 100.00%
  • go with your heart and stay

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I a mug?

Am I a mug?

Hi, Basically, ive got a dilema, i've been with my partner for nearly a year and although we seem to have good times and he says he loves me, we have alot more bad times than good, i also recently found out that he has cheated on me although i forgave him as they do say everyone deserves a second chance.

The thing is, my partner has a very short temper and the smallest thing can upset him or make him angry and then he lashes out (not physically but verbally) and i feel like i get the brunt of it, recently he has decided to move away, hes told me this already but he doesnt know if he wants to move with me still, he thinks he wants to move on his own for a bit, but because i love him so much, i pretend its not happening.

All my friends keep telling me i can do better even my family have told me but once again i love him too much to leave him, the way i think about it is that i dont know what i would do if he wasnt around and he left or dumped me.

Ive got a feeling hes still cheating on me and everywhere he goes i feel like he could be with someone else. i dont know what to do, any advice would i would be extremely greatful.

He's a cheater who you will never totally trust again and you have 'zilch' without trust - plus he's verbally abusive. What a waste of a carcass.

I'd ditch him, before he ditches you.

So he lashes out at you verbally and you're asking us if you should ditch him? Are you really stupid? Of course you should leave him because relationships should be better than this. Life is too short to **** about.