+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I crazy?

Am I crazy?

Hi Everyone,

I will make it short and sweet, because, no one likes reading a novel

Basically i broke up with my gf, she hooked back up with one of her flings from a year ago, they had a pseudo relationship for few months, then, i realized I had made a mistake and me and her got back together and we are happy now except for one big problem.

Problem: I went through her phone and found some very explicit txts exchanged b/w her and him while we were not together (I know i should not have done this). She then was honest enough to tell me she had "unprotected sex" with him, and admitted to letting him cum in her mouth 1/2 the time they had sex.

Why does this bother me? I was with her for a year she always told me how disgusting the idea of cum in her mouth was and NEVER let me do it, now, i am soo jealous/ angry that she let this shmo do that to her and me her bf who she claimed to love never do this to her. Let alone HALF the time.

Conclusion: She did things with him she did not do with me and i feel like he must have been a lot better or something, she said he made it "comfortable" for her mand it was more "natural" and "intense". <--- the intense word felt like someone shoved a pineapple up my ass sideways.

PS: I will admit i never put much effort into our sex life until now. But i cannot get over the fact that this guy was cuming in my girls mouth a week after i broke up with her, whereas i had never done that once in a year. Also last week we had sex i asked to cum in her mouth she said no.

I know this seems immature, but, i am really struggling with this. I feel hes got one up on me, an as ridiculous as it sounds is probably laughing at me behind my back.

Thanks

Baicon!

She was obviously more sexually attracted to him, than she is too you....which is why she did more with him.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    She was obviously more sexually attracted to him, than she is too you....which is why she did more with him.
    Do others agree with this? If this is true, it could easily end my relationship. Or should i speak to her about it. I need to know. Please help

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YEAH.

I would never do what I did for my fiance with my ex.

Note: what a dumb little twat she was for telling you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BTW before you do her again she better be tested... You never know what HE had...

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    YEAH.

I would never do what I did for my fiance with my ex.

Note: what a dumb little twat she was for telling you.
    Oh god. This was not the answer i was expecting. She told me that its because i never made her want to do it and that he was more intense and made in more comfortable for her bla bla bla... i can't believe how much im resenting her right now

PS: She maybe a dumb twat for telling me, but, i maybe even dumber for asking.

i don't like this 'doing for him'.. women do whatever they want to do. that's it. nothing should be forced. personally, i wouldn't want my BF's cum in my face--not unless he hadn't done a SINGLE, SINGLE thing that night to piss me off (and nobody's perfect, so our dates aren't perfect, either).

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by red_sparrow View Post
    i don't like this 'doing for him'.. women do whatever they want to do. that's it. nothing should be forced.
    I think you're interpreting our words poorly. I was *never forced* to do anything. He made me *want to* engage in other things... I think that's what the first poster meant.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by baicon11 View Post
    PS: She maybe a dumb twat for telling me, but, i maybe even dumber for asking.
    YEAH- you were. This is YOUR problem. However it was HER choice to take you back, and it will be her choice to engage in these acts with you or not. At which point YOU decide if you comfrotable with the choice knowing what you know.

Your all right, its just a very bad feeling as a male to know your gf of 1 year always made a point of how disgusted she is by cum, then a week after you dump her she taking some other guys loads.. its very hurtful, and hard not to take personally.

makes me think. whats wrong with my cum? am i doing something wrong for mine to be disgusting and his to be acceptable?

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by baicon11 View Post

makes me think. whats wrong with my cum? am i doing something wrong for mine to be disgusting and his to be acceptable?

*sigh*
    Eat some fruit and find out!

I doubt the qualities of your ejaculate are relevant here.

I didn't like to give bjs to my ex-husband. I like to give them to my boyfriend. That is NOT because they taste or feel different (they don't). I can't even say that it is because my boyfriend is much hotter than my ex was. My boyfriend strikes me as sexier, but I don't think that is it, either.

For me, the primary difference that factors in is that my boyfriend is a much more generous lover. He doesn't beg me for anything, he just gives me everything. He is so incredibly focused on my pleasure, and it gives him pleasure to turn me on...and I find that I thoroughly WANT to do things that might turn him on more. My ex was all about telling me what he wanted, asking me to do what turned him on, directing my movements while we were having sex, correcting, sitting back and waiting for me to make the first move. I became resentful during sex, resistant to his requests and more demanding for my own pleasure because if I didn't tend to it, it wouldn't happen.

I don't know if that is a factor for you and your girl, but I can tell you it is a possibility. And I have never met a woman who preferred one man's ejaculate over another's for the texture or taste. Unless you have a disease or a really odd diet, there isn't that much variation.

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I doubt the qualities of your ejaculate are relevant here.

I didn't like to give bjs to my ex-husband. I like to give them to my boyfriend. That is NOT because they taste or feel different (they don't). I can't even say that it is because my boyfriend is much hotter than my ex was. My boyfriend strikes me as sexier, but I don't think that is it, either.

For me, the primary difference that factors in is that my boyfriend is a much more generous lover. He doesn't beg me for anything, he just gives me everything. He is so incredibly focused on my pleasure, and it gives him pleasure to turn me on...and I find that I thoroughly WANT to do things that might turn him on more. My ex was all about telling me what he wanted, asking me to do what turned him on, directing my movements while we were having sex, correcting, sitting back and waiting for me to make the first move. I became resentful during sex, resistant to his requests and more demanding for my own pleasure because if I didn't tend to it, it wouldn't happen.

I don't know if that is a factor for you and your girl, but I can tell you it is a possibility. And I have never met a woman who preferred one man's ejaculate over another's for the texture or taste. Unless you have a disease or a really odd diet, there isn't that much variation.
    Wow this resignates with me a lot, because, i was an EXTREMELY selfish lover. And i guess its because during the first half our relationship (prior to break up) i was not very generous to her sexually, now i am changing that. Its funny because she said alsmost EXACTLY what you just said to me. I just didnt know if she was being honest or not.

Thank you SOO much for this advice

maybe she just changed her mind, or the break-up made her want to try doing something different! you shouldn't be too jealous, you're the one who broke up with her! maybe suggest cumming in her mouth and see if she's willing to try it out with you now

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    maybe she just changed her mind, or the break-up made her want to try doing something different! you shouldn't be too jealous, you're the one who broke up with her! maybe suggest cumming in her mouth and see if she's willing to try it out with you now
    Hi

That is another issue, few nights ago we were intimate and at the point of climax i asked her if i could do it, and she said no and that she wants me to cum inside her.

*at this moment I really got annoyed*

Not b/c i am dying to cum in her mouth, but, once again i started comparing (why him its ok and not me). She also once told me that me and her have the convenience of cumming inside b/c shes on the pill and we been together for so long, but, he never came inside her so i guess it was in the mouth?? although i know mouth is not the default place to cum when your pulling out.

So ya, the No really annoyed me and thats actually what sparked all this jealousy in my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast