+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sticky situation with boyfriend and his friends (please read story)

sticky situation with boyfriend and his friends (please read story)

ok so i recently got introduced to a group of my boyfriends friends from school. They love me and think im great.....one girl in the group i found a bit suspicious as in i felt like she had a crush on my boyfriend but then i saw another guy from the group was her boyfriend so i disregarded my suspicions ....anyways fast forwarding to a month after that i find out my boyfriend and her had a lil fling and i broke up with him for a month and recently got back with him because i decided to give him a second chance (we been together for 4 years) and something told me he deserved a second chance. Anyways 2 guys from the group knew the whole situation that had happned between me and my bf because i told them. They didn't open their mouth until recently because they see that my bf has put a distance between him and her and she seems to still try to be a little to friendly with him...they told me that they had by mistake told two other people from the group because they all want to confront her bf about it since he is a good guy and this isnt the first time that she has done this. She has done it with other people within the group flirting with their bfs and going out alone with them......they are planning to confront him but someone went to her and told her that they are planning on telling her bf...idk if she is going to go and tell my bf that i told people about it......should i tell my bf what is going on ??...what should i do in this situation......im all for her getting a reality check and her bf deserving better but i dont want this to affect me and my bf negatively since we been through enough with it and we are in the process of repairing our relationship

ps please don't question why i stayed with my boyfriend
    and also when they tell her boyfriend should they say it was with my boyfriend and details of what happened or should they generalize it. and also should i tell my boyfriend what is going on

im suppose to go have lunch with 4 of his friends tomorrow to discuss what they plan to do

"im suppose to go have lunch with 4 of his friends tomorrow to discuss what they plan to do "

It's sounds like a conspiracy.. if you don't want this thing affect you and your boyfriend, then stay out of it. If it doesn't involve you anymore thenl let someone else do that reality check thing.

Did anyone else think about bukkake before they read the post?

Quote Originally Posted by blent View Post
    Did anyone else think about bukkake before they read the post?
    thats just gross

How did the meeting go? I feel as if the friends should promise not to mention your name. If they say they're going to tell everything, tell your boyfriend, as you don't want something like this to give him a reason to feel you're starting a bunch of stuff up behind his back.
    no links in signatures, mmmk?