+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does partners friend like me or just think it would be nice to sleep with me?

does partners friend like me or just think it would be nice to sleep with me?

i have sort of forme a crush on my partners mate ,,, how do i tell im reading to much into it or that he actually likes me ,, even maybe just wants to screw me ,,,

he tells me my partner is very lucky to have me, and how beautiful i am and how i could get anyone ,, and lucky he is here as he may not know wat he could do to me,, and can i keep a secret as he doesnt tell him everthing ,, and jokes with his brother do u think my partner would be able to tell if i fell pregnant with him???
    what are these about ? just him curious or what ,, i think wat if im thinking these toughts and he desnt think as much as me...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What? you have a bf and you are wondering whether his friend wants to sleep with you? seriously?

If you have any morals you will stay away from him, and dont ask stupid questions about whether he wants you. But if you want to throw your relationship away...go ahead and fcuk him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Are you actually asking what I am reading up there? Or are you a troll?

I actually took her quite seriously a couple of days ago.....but after reading that....seems it's yet another troll.