+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me to BREAK UP

Help me to BREAK UP

Actually isn't the first time when I'm breaking up with a bf but it's important for me him to not to get hurt too much.
    We used to be friends and this summer we were resting together and it moved from friendship to something more - all the romantic, sea and .... . But now when I think he is totally not my type of boy.
    So I need to break up with him and ASAP, as there is one guy who I really like...
    But I can't just go to him and talk especially face to face - this is hard for me bcz of our friendship background and also because when we were starting relationship he asked me to promise that I would never break his heart. I know that this thing will be a BIG stress for him :S .....
    Please advice me smthn

If you're too immature to break up with somebody honestly, you're too immature to have relationships.

I can't help you.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^Whatever

@OP: Well it's going to hurt him anyway. There is no way that you could spare him heartache. At best, give him a good closure. Be sure you tell him why you break up, that it's really not 'IT' , and you prefer to finish it now before both of you lose more of your time. Don't promise him to stay friends, actually you should leave him for a while, to let him digest this whole break up. As I said before, be sure you make it clear that there is no hope, don't make him suffer longer, if he will know that there is no slight chance, it will be possible for him to move on earlier. Also ,maybe it sounds cliche, but tell him that it's REALLY neither his nor your fault. It just the way life goes. We meet some people ,but it's not said that we are made for each other. So we have to try again and again. C'est la vie Good luck.
    I wazzzz here

Just be straight to him that you like someone else. Seriously this will hurts him badly at first but then he will not be suffer thinking what if and wait for you in hopeless.

There is no easy way to go about telling a bad news, sure he will be heart broken but he will get over it.

Tell him you prefer girls
    Tell him that his cock is not big enough
    Tell him it's just not working

Which one of those three would work best?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    If you're too immature to break up with somebody honestly, you're too immature to have relationships.

I can't help you.
    I met some1 else so i have to ditch you so immature it will come back as ie. other guy wont want you
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Well, if you really care, then maybe do it gradually. Give it a week or two. Try not to be too nice to him, and maybe even be too needy, or too something that may making think "ups..". Then eventually once you do talk to him, make it as if it is obvious to both of you it only works for you as friends. Do it fast (it's not a romantic moment) and the next day act as he is just a friend, don't be cold.
    Maybe before going with this new guy, make sure it's for some real reason, so you don't break his heart next...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Omg people , you think that because she was few months with this guy she can't just change her mind? It happens yeah. Better sooner than later .
    I wazzzz here

why are you meeting, flirting, and falling for another guy while you are in a relationship? Why is this world filled with unfaithful sluts?

if you are in a relationship, then BE IN THAT RELATIONSHIP. if you decide it isn't working, then end the relationship, BEFORE searching for someone else.

So simply, yet it seems the majority of people don't understand this simple step...