+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does she want?

What does she want?

i am 19 and i have been talking on skype with a 27 year old that is in a relationship. She has a 4 year old with this guy but he has hurt her in ways that she can never forgive him in the past. we started talking because of him and how he upsets her, i was the one that was there for her (so to speak) on skype.

after we were talking for a few weeks she told me that she had been thinking about some other guy, i later found out was me and i had my suspiscions at the time. I was just being a good friend for her at frst trying to be there for her as much as i could. After she told me it was me she was thinking of, our conversations quickly turned sexual. We have recently met each other for the first time and we stayed in a hotel room - enough said there, though she is still supposed to be in a relationship she says that the main reason she is still with him is for the kids sake. she says she does love him but that she really hates him aswell.

when we talk now it normally turns sexuall and she has said that for a while she has had feelings for me and that she loves me however i cant help but feel that she just wants me for sex as maybe she cant stand to be with this other guy anymore. she says that when she is with him she is just thinking about me. He is never there for her or the kid, i know this as we talk nearly everyday on skype. they recently broke up but or a short time and are back together but i told her that i have feelings for her and she was annoyed that i never said anything before they got back together but has not said much else on that matter. I'm wondering if she really does love me or if she is confused about what she wants from me or something else? she does want to meet up with me again for the same thing as before.

any advice would be nice. thanks.
    Last edited by wanderer91; 13-01-11 at 11:07 AM.

Sounds complicated. This is a situation I would advise you to stay away from, but that's probably not going to happen. You're way too young to get involved with someone like her, her boyfriend is abusive and she needs someone to cater to her needs, that person is you. I would end it, she has a 4 year old that has to deal with this... be the better person.