+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help with my girlfriend

help with my girlfriend

So here's the situation. I've been going out with my girlfriend for a little over 3 months. Everything is great, but what worries me is that she can be very very playful sometimes. She wants a little while to have sex, which is perfectly fine with me. She's very sweet, and does not hang out with the "popular" crowd. What worries me is that after sex, shes gonna change and be this playful girl with other guys, and basically become a slut. has anyone had any similar experiences? advice? is it just me? thanks.

So what's your plan? To never have sex with her so you won't have to worry about it? Have a little faith in her.

LoL. sfalexi does have a point but it all depends on a person. In my case, i used to have a gf whos like that. Shes sweet, pretty, lovable, basically everything a guy can ever want. But we broke up cause i couldnt stand her flirting insticts. Meaning that she has a tendency to flirt around though shes faithful to one guy. However, i found out that the flirting grew into something more and i couldnt take it and we broke up. Sad but true. In a nutshell, my x is different from yours so if you trust her, then a little flirting wont hurt. everyone flirts.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~