+ Follow This Topic

Thread: some sex questions cause I'm bored ;)

some sex questions cause I'm bored ;)

I wanna talk about sex since my boyfriend broke up with me and I obviously am not having any right now! (it's been 4 days and I'm dying... this sucks. ) anyways, how old were you when you lost your virginity? who did you lose it to? where are some cool places you've had sex? and what's your favorite position?

I was 20 when I lost mine, which is pretty shocking by today's standards! (I'm 22 now.) I lost it to one of my best guy friends. I had known him and been friends with him for 3 years, and we were really close. He had just gotten out of a long 3 year relationship, and I was single, enjoying not being tied down. We didn't like each other, but found each other attractive. I felt he was a good person to lose it to because I knew him, I trusted him, and I felt it was my time.

Some cool places I've had sex have been in the middle of the woods on a trail against a tree, outside at a park a few times, in a graveyard (kinda creepy), in a hotel pool, and once I gave my boyfriend a handjob during a train ride while people were around. ahahaha

And my favorite position is me on top!

I lost my virginity at either 19 or 20 as well(it was during the month of my birthday, can't remember if before or after my birthday) - I'm 26 now. Anyways, I waited until I found a girl I thought I could be with forever. I had plenty of chances to have sex when I was age 15 to 19. I had at least 4 girls during highschool that I could have had sex with, one of them even asked me to put on a condom and 'stick it in her' so she could see how it felt... I didn't do it, because even though we dated for 8 months, and made out like crazy, I just didn't think I could be with her forever, and I wanted to wait until I met someone I was going to be with for a long time/forever.

We are very adventerous during our sexual activities... just today my wife messaged me from work saying, "I want you to pound my ass later... and your ass is in trouble too!". She came home from work, put on a strap on, and we went at it for almost two hours. There was butt, ball, pussy licking, sex in every hole, etc. We like many positions, and we do many positions, but I would say one of my favorites is simply her laying on her back on the bed, and me on top, having anal sex. I love to watch her facial expressions as I thrust in her ass.

We have had sex in many odd places as well. Many times in cars, many blowjobs and fingerings in long car rides. We still need to have sex on a plane, that is on our list! We almost did it on our honeymoon but we chickened out!

I lost my virginity at age 15 to the girl next door, who was also a virgin. It wasn't a very good experience for either one of us, and we were both stressed out afterwards about pregnancy. I didn't have sex again for years.

I haven't had sex in any cool places, because I don't like to rush things, so the only good place is home. A quickie in the elevator or on the desk at work or something like that is probably less fun than it sounds.

My favorite two positions are doggy-style (so we can both watch tv ) and her on top, so I can relax and enjoy the view and play with her breasts. Also, she is more likely to come when on top.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I was 17 and it was with a guy I'd been seeing for six months. My dad hated him, didn't think he was good enough and stopped me from seeing him. He tried desperately to get me back, but I met another guy who I liked loads better and my ex beat the shit out of him and when he became aware I was seeing him...NICE and appears my dad was wise after all.

As for places, wherever the mood has taken.

I was 17, with my boyfriend of a year who was my first love, and it was AWFUL. We were both virgins, didn't know what we were doing. He was pretty well endowed and it hurt and was awkward and we were afraid of getting caught and it was just no fun at all. My next boyfriend was also a virgin a few months later, and we had longer to practice and perfect our technique (plus he was smaller, sort of a training model).

I agree with Vincenzo, I prefer to have plenty of time so I prefer my own home or a hotel room, and I appreciate the comforts of a bed or couch. But I have tried a secluded park, an apartment balcony, pressed aganst a hotel window, in a car (also awful), kitchen counter, bathroom counter, floor, against a wall, in a shower, bathtub, pool, and lake.

I don't have one favorite position because I find it more enjoyable to have a little variety, even within one session. Still, having tried all the positions non-acrobats can accomplish, I most enjoy me on top and missionary and missionary with my legs on his shoulders. Actually, rolling over from one to the other during sex is one of the most erotic feelings to me, is that weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    I don't have one favorite position because I find it more enjoyable to have a little variety, even within one session. Still, having tried all the positions non-acrobats can accomplish, I most enjoy me on top and missionary and missionary with my legs on his shoulders. Actually, rolling over from one to the other during sex is one of the most erotic feelings to me, is that weird?
    those are my favorite too! and i love changing them in the middle of sex

I forgot that I've had sex in the shower too. Plenty of hotel rooms! Tried a reclining chair once, that wasn't too comfortable. And many many times in a car. it's funny, someone mentioned they didn't like car sex. I actually got really used to it with my boyfriend, because we both still lived at home with our parents and there weren't many opportunities to be alone at home, and I hated trying to do it with other people in the house. I found me being on top while he sat in the backseat worked the best! and also me laying down and him on top. it was funny, cause we did it in the car so often that when we actually got the opportunity to do it in a bed, we were like huh... what do we do with all this space?!

I was 21 and lost my virginity to a German guy I met at uni...he was tall and dark with olive skin and green eyes...he was so attractive that I overcame my shyness and it felt so good to be pursued by such a stunner...

It was not great though and we were not together for a long time, we did not part ennemies, just drifted away...soon after that I hung out with a friend of his (a chubby and easy going guy)....and we started seeing each other.

This guy was a god in bed! Creative, considerate and a great 'initiator'...since then I'll happilly pass on great looking guys if they don't have a personality to match..

I love missionary, it gives me the best sensations...and also I'm not sure why but I looove giving BJ...maybe because the skin is so soft and my partners have always been super clean...

I also prefer home for sex...but happy to try all rooms and any creative spot!
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Lost mine at the age of 19 and I was gagging for it. For the first time it was OK - didn't blow my load too fast. I've had sex in a car, in a jacuzzi, in the shower, in the garden, in a field, on a footpath (and got spotted!)

a girl i was with for 6 months. just so happened to do it when out in Turkey
    Last edited by eonbar; 29-01-11 at 01:41 AM.

Yeah, my issues with car sex were that we only had small cars and the guy was over 6 feet tall. At least we were young and flexible and skinny, so able to make it work.