+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it right to love her if it hurts her?

Is it right to love her if it hurts her?

Hello people,

I'm new to this forum. I joined because I have a REALLY bad problem, and the views of my girlfriend and myself are clashing.

First thing first, I love her. I love her more than any girl I have loved before. I want to marry her. I want to spend my life with her and go through all the trials and tribulations. She feels the exact same way.

Second thing, I'm young. I'm 17. This is where the true problem lies. She is living with an overprotective grandmother who gives her no freedom.

By being with her, I'm causing her pain, physically and emotionally. Her mom doesn't allow her to date, and because of this is being cruel, and I mean CRUEL to her. She makes her drink a glass of soap a day (which can kill), lets her uncle beat her and verbal abuse has become normal.

There's also something else... every time I kiss her, she has a chance of going into a life threatening seizure. Every time I get close, there's a chance that certain hormones in her brain won't mix, causing a misfire in the left side of her brain. She becomes still, then her entire body starts shaking, and then she could stop breathing if it was severe.

Is it right to do this? I'm trying to decide which is more important... her happiness or her well being. I tried telling her this, and she refuses to even acknowledge the problem. She tells me that she would go through a thousand times worse if it meant being with me. What she doesn't understand is that a thousand times worse and she's be dead... no three years later, no later in life, gone. Forever. And it scares me.

So please, give me your opinion... leave and keep her safe, or stay and keep her happy?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naomai View Post
    There's also something else... every time I kiss her, she has a chance of going into a life threatening seizure.

.....??

lol

Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

every time I kiss her, she has a chance of going into a life threatening seizure. Every time I get close, there's a chance that certain hormones in her brain won't mix, causing a misfire in the left side of her brain. She becomes still, then her entire body starts shaking, and then she could stop breathing if it was severe.
    I'm so glad I wasn't this dumb when I was 17.

If things are as severe as you say, call the cops.

There's also something else... every time I kiss her, she has a chance of going into a life threatening seizure.
    What is the name of this affliction of hers?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    If things are as severe as you say, call the cops.
    agree...
    But I just can't imagine how can anyone be so cruel to her daughter...

troll-lol-troll-lol.