+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need advice, is this normal?

I appreciate that a lot of people, particularly the older generation, may have been brought up in the belief that such things are wrong, but times have changed.
    Not a case of we were taught it was 'wrong' love - I personally wasn't taught anything...I make my own mind up about things and the idea of my wearing a 'false dick' and fcking some mans arse, or shoving my fingers up his shit hole doesn't appeal....OK!!!
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 15-01-11 at 07:55 AM.

Yea it is kind of a strange thing for a couple to do, all I was saying is that people shouldn't automatically associate such things with homosexuality.

Besides....I have false long acrylic nails.

So I doubt a man would want my fingers up his shitter....

lols

Actually that's good advice and for the ladies who don't want to finger their mans ass - get your nails done

Unless he likes the feeling of a sword penetrating his rectum, he WON'T let you go near it, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Yea it is kind of a strange thing for a couple to do, all I was saying is that people shouldn't automatically associate such things with homosexuality.
    Yeah, it's more about the fact it doesn't appeal to me, than I view it as their being homosexual.

This whole discussion reminds me of an old Savage Love column:

[url=http://www.avclub.com/articles/august-2-2005,1668/]August 2, 2005 : Savage Love | The A.V. Club[/url]

"I'm a 200 percent straight guy, married with children. About six months ago, I went to a masseur who finished things with a terrific blow-job. If you wonder why I didn't stop him, the truth is, I couldn't, because he was massaging my asshole with his thumb while blowing me. It was so good that I've been going back to the guy just about every week, not for the massage, but for the blow-job. Now I'm starting to worry that this might label me as gay. I have no interest in blowing this guy, but I wonder if the guy who gets the blow-job is as guilty as the one who does it.

200 Percent Straight

"This is my personal favorite: Mr. 200 Percent Straight couldn't stop the big, bad masseur from giving him a blow-job because the masseur had his thumb up Mr. 200 Percent Straight's butt. What, is there a system override switch in straight men's butts? Can't... move... thumb... in... ass... send... help! Come on. I've had my thumb in a few butts, provoking reactions ranging from delight to disgust, but it has never, ever, not once, paralyzed a sex partner or struck him dumb.

"But Mr. 200 Percent can't admit that he liked it, that he didn't object because there was nothing objectionable about this blow-job—you let him continue because you were diggin' it, Mr. 200 Percent Straight—or that he might have sought it out (just where did you find this masseur?). So he comes up with what has to be the lamest excuse in the long, sordid history of blow-jobs: He had his thumb in my butt, Your Honor, what could I do? HTH?! Of course, this does not explain why you keep going back, week after week, for more blow-jobs, Mr. 200 Percent Straight. Did the masseur leave his thumb in your butt?"
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    This whole discussion reminds me of an old Savage Love column:

[url=http://www.avclub.com/articles/august-2-2005,1668/]August 2, 2005 : Savage Love | The A.V. Club[/url]

"I'm a 200 percent straight guy, married with children. About six months ago, I went to a masseur who finished things with a terrific blow-job. If you wonder why I didn't stop him, the truth is, I couldn't, because he was massaging my asshole with his thumb while blowing me. It was so good that I've been going back to the guy just about every week, not for the massage, but for the blow-job. Now I'm starting to worry that this might label me as gay. I have no interest in blowing this guy, but I wonder if the guy who gets the blow-job is as guilty as the one who does it.

200 Percent Straight

"This is my personal favorite: Mr. 200 Percent Straight couldn't stop the big, bad masseur from giving him a blow-job because the masseur had his thumb up Mr. 200 Percent Straight's butt. What, is there a system override switch in straight men's butts? Can't... move... thumb... in... ass... send... help! Come on. I've had my thumb in a few butts, provoking reactions ranging from delight to disgust, but it has never, ever, not once, paralyzed a sex partner or struck him dumb.

"But Mr. 200 Percent can't admit that he liked it, that he didn't object because there was nothing objectionable about this blow-job—you let him continue because you were diggin' it, Mr. 200 Percent Straight—or that he might have sought it out (just where did you find this masseur?). So he comes up with what has to be the lamest excuse in the long, sordid history of blow-jobs: He had his thumb in my butt, Your Honor, what could I do? HTH?! Of course, this does not explain why you keep going back, week after week, for more blow-jobs, Mr. 200 Percent Straight. Did the masseur leave his thumb in your butt?"
    IMO, that does sound gay. I mean, that was a guy performing after all..

It does not sound gay to me at all...the last guy I has sex with (from Argentina)...very confident with his body...told me he enjoyed being touching there during BJ..and I was not shocked at all..;rather turned on by his confidence and also because i was doing this for the first time..and I could see he was getting a lot of pleasure out of it...and it turned me on even more!!!

I never thought for a second of the Gay issue...I had read many times that this was a G-spot to many men (Vashti said something about prostate)...and I don't see anything wrong with that...

OP I feel sorry for your partner because this episode might have taken him on an unecesary guilt trip...

It's funny cos a lot of men on this forum don't see anything wrong with Anal sex...it could also be labelled as underlying gay behaviour...what do you think?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    It's funny cos a lot of men on this forum don't see anything wrong with Anal sex...it could also be labelled as underlying gay behaviour...what do you think?
    I've known 2 men who wanted to try 'anal', but their arses were a 'no go' area....not that I tried, lols.

I remember a thread on another forum where this stuff was being discussed and I'd asked my ex if he would let his ass be interfered with and he told me NO!!!...Same man was curious about anal with me though. Apparantly it's a 'dominance' thang.....

I dunno. Men are born with a penis used to penetrate...yeah it's gonna be curious about poking different holes, lol. A man wanting his anus penetrated though...hmm I dunno.

I'm not gonna commit to saying it's a gay' thing though and because obviously there will be men who do like this, yet who are totally into women, not men.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    As far as I know, homosexuality is about being attracted to the same sex, not about your sexual preferences.

I may not be attracted to the idea of letting anything in my backdoor, but I don't think this means the guy is gay, as long as he is attracted to females.
    A question for you robot...
    So if two males (of the same sex) wish to express their love for one another...What is the most popular way in which they go about it?
    Yeah, there's kissing, touching, oral but seriously now...the #1 way is penetration=in their case: it is anal penetration.

You do know there are guys who are Bi, right? There are also guys that receive oral from other men, but are attracted to females.
    There are males who like their salad tossed but are attracted to females. An alpha male; whose only goal is "pussy" will do anything and everything to it...
    not do every/anything to get it.
    -Big difference here. If a guy has to give up his anal virginity so to speak just to anally penetrate his woman?

He is likely gay, or has gay tendencies.
    (just to clarify the statement in bold: I don't mean a hetero man's only goal is sex with a woman, but
    when it comes to the pinnacle of expressing his emotions coupled to natural instinct: YES on all counts.)

It might have crossed his mind but it doesn't sound like he's obsessed with it. It was probably just a spur of the moment thing when he was drunk.
    I think this could be the case. When I am surrounded by gays (no matter the sex) I am 100% comfortable
    in my own sexuality to be near them -even hear their sexual preferences AND experiences with the same sex.
    It doesn't bother me at all -just to clarify.

(1) you're coming across as some kind of hellfire preacher from the deep south.
    (2)"If a man gets pleasure from being anally stimulated you cannot state he doesn't have gay tendencies. because HE DOES." What nonsense is this?
    (3) Are you saying that basically every man has gay tendencies then, since they get pleasure from stimulating their penis? Gay people do that to each other, so every guy that whacks his joystick about must be a closet homosexual. Great!
    (1) While I am not against religion (for the same reason gays have a right to be gay) I do not subscribe to any religion.
    (2) There are many ways to stimulate that area without penetrating it.
    (3) It seems as though you have trouble making the distinction here about what is right, what is wrong and what is gay.

See, being gay is right, there is nothing WRONG about it. -It is their life and their choice.
    I don't think they are going to hell any more nor any less than the person who puts $5 in the basket to absolve their guilt.
    THIS ^^^ is all irrelevant because NOTHING in life is absolute, especially religion and especially the exact definitions of what
    defines behavior/sexual preferences as being straight or gay...

In my case I have *chosen* to be straight, without hesitation. Other people may not have had that choice. I get it.
    Now since it is obvious there is a LINE drawn at some point as to whether or not what some man does is considered gay, a gay tendency or vice versa it becomes quite clear my opinion is just as important and relevant as yours. At the same time
    your opinion becomes irrelevant when you feel MINE becomes irrelevant. -This is what a bigot is- (according to definition)
    Read up on Noam Chomsky concerning his stance on free speech.

It's not about making babies, it's just about doing something that feels good. I appreciate that a lot of people, particularly the older generation, may have been brought up in the belief that such things are wrong, but times have changed.
    No one even mentioned babies -see? Your perception incorrectly implied it, not my statement.
    A woman has been given 3 orifices. One just happens to coincidentally serve for reproduction...not the other two.
    You can argue about the fact men cannot reproduce without a woman is irrelevant but common sense seems to say otherwise. Species have same sex reproductive means, and others can change their sex. Besides this "irrelevant point" (that you assumed I had said) The basis for me making that statement comes from my opinion based on experience, research and personal intuition that told me a man being with a woman is natural. I never said it was empirical FACT.

You can attribute the absence of a vagina (on a man) as just plain coincidence, fine. It is your right, but it is my right to disagree. I can attribute that shitting from my anus was meant to be a temporary repository for human waste/excrement ONLY. Not for penetration.

Common sense tells me a woman also has an anus for the very same purpose. It is your right to disagree just the same.
    The beauty of a discussion and makes for a good debate regardless of position.

Finally, "He cannot be completely gay since he does have sex with you BUT (no pun intended)end this right away if you are uncomfortable with his gay tendencies." What sort of irresponsible and thoughtless advice is that?! The guy isn't walking round the streets offering to suck off old men for free, he was just curious about trying something new with his GIRLFRIEND (since you like caps for emphasis) when drunk!
    See, once again you have trouble with reading comprehension and incorrectly misappropriate what was said in a futile attempt
    at calling my advice irresponsible and thoughtless. So this is the kind of retort to expect from your "generation?"

She ASKED for my opinion (since I'm a member here)
    She does NOT have to agree with my advice.
    YOU do NOT have to like my advice.

You have trouble with my advice because it seems you too like your anus penetrated.
    There is nothing WRONG about it. Do I think it is a gay tendency? Yes.
    Why take offense? Why does it bother you to hear an opinion that you disagree with yet feel your
    opinion is somehow BETTER than my own and warrants these petty attacks?

Please don't take this too personally, it's fine if you do feel this way, but don't judge others because of it and certainly don't tell someone else they should end what sounds like a perfectly good relationship because of your own prejudices.
    I would never think to take your petty insults seriously.
    I can deduce from your posts what you meant to say and it's perfectly natural to defend a position you identify with.
    Even if you don't why let it compromise your emotions?

Last, learn to read. (Please don't take this too personally)
    I don't judge. His choices are his own. SHE asked for an opinion concerning HIS choices.
    I observe and interject with my experiences and intuition.
    I don't have prejudices. I think you need to learn what these words actually mean before you continue to use them.

I'd love to see your reply.

Oh wow, aren't you a bit fanatic? If something is not your cup of tea, that's completely understandable - but it doesn't mean others can't have a different opinion/ approach/ interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post

I can attribute that shitting from my anus was meant to be a temporary repository for human waste/excrement ONLY. Not for penetration.
    You are always so docte when writing a post...almost like you're writing an assignement...but like so many student you sometimes get us readers completely lost by your demonstration...so coming back to basics:

after some research on the Net and as Vashti said in one her posts, the male anus is very closed to the prostate, a highly erogenous area in the male body... nature has made all men this way.. therefore the male anus is not solely meant for waste management I believe!

Women on the contrary do not possess this area (the prostate)..however men (some men) insist on giving their partner anal sex when they know perfectly well this area was not designed for this...(I believe some women enjoy it but probably more the mental image of being dominated is a trigger for them..)

So on the gay issue I 'm convinced that
    the enjoyment procured by anal stimulation in men is completely independent from their sexual orientation..
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by ammi00 View Post
    Oh wow, aren't you a bit fanatic? If something is not your cup of tea, that's completely understandable - but it doesn't mean others can't have a different opinion/ approach/ interpretation.
    Are you all the same people?
    A fanatic? Me?

I just got done stating how everyone has the right to their opinion.
    I just got done stating how I can disagree with YOUR opinion without insulting YOU nor your opinion. (Mongoose called me a slew of names) I did not once.

My opinion=my right.
    Your opinion=your right.
    Disagree with my opinion=your right
    Name call me because you disagree? WRONG. See the difference?

You are entitled to your opinion...Cool.
    I would kindly advise you to reread post #5 (which was mine)
    speaking about the prostate FIRST before anyone else...

Thanks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast