+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Need advice, is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion...Cool.
    I would kindly advise you to reread post #5 (which was mine)
    speaking about the prostate FIRST before anyone else...

Thanks.
    It's not about who said what first or who is right or wrong...but don't you think that all men having a prostate ... either all men are potentially gay or this zone stimulation says nothing about one's sexual preferences...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    It's not about who said what first or who is right or wrong...but don't you think that all men having a prostate ... either all men are potentially gay or this zone stimulation says nothing about one's sexual preferences...

You can go around the issue all you want Sookie6.
    *I* mentioned the prostate first because as you said: "the male anus is very closed to the prostate."
    *I* also stated there is a difference between anal stimulation AND anal penetration so yes, it DOES matter who said what first and why.

Once again you fail (as the others do) that you are entitled to your opinion as I do mine.
    I can even see what you are saying and agree with it to an extent while you have trouble doing the same. Why is that?
    Are you a man? (No.) But I am. -This too is relevant. You can google all you want...It doesn't change anything.

Truth is self evident and no matter how hard you try to establish your point while you are a woman...It bears little substance due to your sex.
    AND due to the fact you are without a prostate.

Last, your post is a play on words: semantics.
    Anal stimulation without penetration is my point. You refuse to see that.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 16-01-11 at 03:24 AM.

A question for you robot...
    So if two males (of the same sex) wish to express their love for one another...What is the most popular way in which they go about it?
    Yeah, there's kissing, touching, oral but seriously now...the #1 way is penetration=in their case: it is anal penetration.

You do know there are guys who are Bi, right? There are also guys that receive oral from other men, but are attracted to females.
    There are males who like their salad tossed but are attracted to females. An alpha male; whose only goal is "pussy" will do anything and everything to it...
    not do every/anything to get it.
    -Big difference here. If a guy has to give up his anal virginity so to speak just to anally penetrate his woman?

He is likely gay, or has gay tendencies.
    (just to clarify the statement in bold: I don't mean a hetero man's only goal is sex with a woman, but
    when it comes to the pinnacle of expressing his emotions coupled to natural instinct: YES on all counts.)
    I don't really understand what does this post have to do with what I said. I do know there's bisexual people, but again, I believe that's about being attracted to female and/or males, not about you liking your feet rubbed or your arse rubbed. I could not care any less about what gay or any other people like to do to "express their love", that's their own business, in my opinion, what matters is the person they do it with.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I don't really understand what does this post have to do with what I said. I do know there's bisexual people, but again, I believe that's about being attracted to female and/or males, not about you liking your feet rubbed or your arse rubbed. I could not care any less about what gay or any other people like to do to "express their love", that's their own business, in my opinion, what matters is the person they do it with.
    My point is that people will negotiate and bargain with what they feel is appropriate (or not) based on: their experiences
    and research...It is their own business BUT the OP shared their private business on a public forum, so it isn't private any longer.

It disgusts her. He was the one who wanted it. So it was fine with him, not with her.
    Since I have a friend that started out liking this-it turned into him sticking items/sex toys up his anus I felt compelled to reply.

Sure, it is also his business (and he asked me if I thought it was gay) It isn't cut and dry to say "YOU'RE GAY!" because
    as it has been pointed out: it is accepted in certain circles, k cool. Hence why I mentioned being Bi-, and being considered straight
    while wanting objects penetrating one's anus.

It's always anyone's business what they choose to do.
    It's not my business until someone asks what they think.

My point is that people will negotiate and bargain with what they feel is appropriate (or not) based on: their experiences
    and research...It is their own business BUT the OP shared their private business on a public forum, so it isn't private any longer.

It disgusts her. He was the one who wanted it. So it was fine with him, not with her.
    Since I have a friend that started out liking this-it turned into him sticking items/sex toys up his anus I felt compelled to reply.

Sure, it is also his business (and he asked me if I thought it was gay) It isn't cut and dry to say "YOU'RE GAY!" because
    as it has been pointed out: it is accepted in certain circles, k cool. Hence why I mentioned being Bi-, and being considered straight
    while wanting objects penetrating one's anus.

It's always anyone's business what they choose to do.
    It's not my business until someone asks what they think.
    That sounds a little defensive, I didn't say the "it's their own business" meaning anything against you. I just don't care what people like to do to get pleasured, hell, there's people who like to get electrocuted and cut and stuff like that.. and I never heard of those being considered objectophilics.

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    That sounds a little defensive, I didn't say the "it's their own business" meaning anything against you. I just don't care what people like to do to get pleasured, hell, there's people who like to get electrocuted and cut and stuff like that.. and I never heard of those being considered objectophilics.

I've never taken offense to anything you, Ammie, Sookie, nor what Mongoose had said.
    I've never felt defensive ever, especially in this thread.
    I agree it is their own business to do whatever they want.
    I can appreciate every opinion that I hear on the matter -but I refuse to agree with them all...that is all.

*I* mentioned the prostate first because as you said: "the male anus is very closed to the prostate."
    *I* also stated there is a difference between anal stimulation AND anal penetration so yes, it DOES matter who said what first and why.

Once again you fail (as the others do) that you are entitled to your opinion as I do mine.
    I can even see what you are saying and agree with it to an extent while you have trouble doing the same. Why is that?
    Are you a man? (No.) But I am. -This too is relevant. You can google all you want...It doesn't change anything.

Truth is self evident and no matter how hard you try to establish your point while you are a woman...It bears little substance due to your sex.

Again you have me confused wit all your waffle..jeez I thought only women were capable of such circonvolutions of the mind...can you not just talk straight and uncomplicated?

Let me recap if I may:

When I first read through your posts (and believe you me as a non native speaker it's challenging) I understood your opinion is that yes men who enjoy anal stimulation are gay...am I wrong?

So I explained why I think you are wrong...and yes everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm also entitled to think you are wrong...and to explain why...
    Last edited by sookie6; 16-01-11 at 05:16 AM.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

You have trouble with my advice because it seems you too like your anus penetrated.
    There is nothing WRONG about it. Do I think it is a gay tendency? Yes.
    see this is where you state you believe it's a gay tendency...

Do you not have to penetrate it to stimulate a hole...?

I'm tired...I'm off to my beddie. good night.

Goodnight sookie. haha

see this is where you state you believe it's a gay tendency...
    First, anal penetration IS. Gay (males) tend to insert nouns up their anus.
    Stimulating the "area" is entirely different although you think they are the same.
    Again, you're not a man so how would you know this? -No prostate, right?

Good night....Maybe when you wake up and had a good night's rest you can see the difference between
    an area and a hole.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 16-01-11 at 07:15 AM.

Just because a sex act is possible doesn't mean that everybody wants to try it. The fact that most men aren't asking women to stick a finger or anything else up their butts actually does say quite a bit about sexual orientation. Normal men don't do it. Men who choose to do it are different, and that difference very likely has to do with sexual orientation.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Thank you for your response. I found it both humorous and witty. These, in particular, prompted a laugh:

It seems as though you have trouble making the distinction here about what is right, what is wrong and what is gay.
    You have trouble with my advice because it seems you too like your anus penetrated.
    As for the rest…

In my case I have *chosen* to be straight, without hesitation. Other people may not have had that choice.
    Could you clarify this point please?

it becomes quite clear my opinion is just as important and relevant as yours.
    Yes, this is quite true.

At the same time your opinion becomes irrelevant when you feel MINE becomes irrelevant.
    I merely expressed a view that one of your points was irrelevant, not your opinion. In fact, I even stated that it was fine for you to have such an opinion.

Your perception incorrectly implied it, not my statement.
    Well, you’ve got me there; I hadn’t actually read the next line properly.

I can attribute that shitting from my anus was meant to be a temporary repository for human waste/excrement ONLY. Not for penetration.
    This is fine, a lot of people would agree. However, can parallels not be drawn with French kissing, say? The function of the mouth is certainly not to be penetrated by another’s tongue, yet it feels nice, and is these days widely accepted (as far as I’m aware – it is over here anyway [again, as far as I am aware]).

once again you have trouble with reading comprehension and incorrectly misappropriate what was said
    Thanks Would you care to explain what you did mean there then?

in a futile attempt at calling my advice irresponsible and thoughtless
    If we’re nitpicking, technically it was not a futile attempt as I succeeded in calling your advice irresponsible and thoughtless. I imagine that you’ll be combing through my post after this but feel free to comment in the name of constructive criticism.

She ASKED for my opinion (since I'm a member here)
    She does NOT have to agree with my advice.
    YOU do NOT have to like my advice.
    I’m a little disappointed with this. It is perfectly fine for you to have your own opinion and voice it, but you must also consider that you argue your points quite strongly, and given the fact that the OP appears fairly uncertain/concerned over the matter, perhaps you could convey your opinion more delicately so as not to cause undue worry. The whole idea is to be supportive no?

I took a 6 hour gap in the middle of that sentence, so forgive me if I lose coherence.

Looking back over it (after a few drinks ), I can see that you are just putting your opinion forward, which I don’t have a problem with. I think it’s just the way you express it, almost as though you are not open to other interpretations and your way of thinking is fact.

How can anal penetration be indicative of any other preference other than gay?
    See what I’m getting at?

That’s enough quotations for now. It is true, I largely disagree with what you say and view it as wrong, but I do not believe my own views are better as a result, just different. Sorry if it came across that way.

And then I come to your last section. The sarcastic hypocrite emerges! Go on then, I’ll allow myself one last quotation.

I don't have prejudices. I think you need to learn what these words actually mean before you continue to use them.
    Prejudice – prejudgement, preconceived opinion or feeling, beliefs without knowledge of the facts. Let’s see how that would look in a sentence: That man who I have never met likes anal stimulation and must, therefore, be at least partially gay. Sound familiar?

I think it is a little unfair, and untrue, to say I called you a slew of names.

In summation, you seem to be saying – please correct me if I am wrong, which I’m sure you will – that if men do something normally associated with homosexuals, they are themselves gay to a degree?

On a side note, could you explain these please?

The face remains anal stimulation is a gay preference. (when a man likes it)

Do you not feel that these remarks are somewhat sexist? For someone who claims to be all for equality of opinion, why should sookie’s, or that of any other woman, be less valuable in this discussion?
    Last edited by Mongoose; 16-01-11 at 01:37 PM.

One failed smiley, not bad! Sorry for the length ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast