+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Need advice, is this normal?

Frankly, I'm going to largely leave my end at that. I don't like the way things are heading. We seem to be losing sight of the point of the thread - giving the OP some friendly and supportive advice. Of course, feel free to respond as you wish, I'll no doubt have a read through. We must all be mindful of the potential ramifications of our posts. What we feel is right for us may not be right for another. I suppose what I'm saying is be free with your opinion, but careful and considerate with your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Could you clarify this point please?
    My point is that it is equally true that some people are born gay while others have chosen to be gay.
    I wanted to establish the fact I've always known I loved women and I made that decision instinctively without hesitation.
    Which serves as the basis for my point of view (among other observations which stem from life experiences) as well
    as knowing gay individuals and learning their inner most thoughts (by them sharing them with me) when they were young.

I merely expressed a view that one of your points was irrelevant, not your opinion. In fact, I even stated that it was fine for you to have such an opinion.
    Most certainly...I was merely illustrating that someone stating someone's opinion -while seemingly irrelevant is subjective.

This is fine, a lot of people would agree. However, can parallels not be drawn with French kissing, say? The function of the mouth is certainly not to be penetrated by another’s tongue, yet it feels nice, and is these days widely accepted (as far as I’m aware – it is over here anyway [again, as far as I am aware]).
    I would agree, yes you can draw parallels with almost any act intimate or not between two people.
    My point of stems from my experiences -which I can wholly admit are not absolute and are up for debate just
    like anal penetration and other topics...I would argue politely that a male kissing another male would also feel good
    IF the context were merely derived from "pleasure" or stimulation...

However given the nature of this discussion and since we are giving each other our own points of view readily seen for everyone else to comment on: I find that a man kissing another woman=a natural, hetero response towards emotions (just like gays, mind you) Except that most gay (males) that I know (and I do know quite a bit) don't like kissing a woman: they prefer a man's mouth.

Thanks Would you care to explain what you did mean there then?
    When the OP asked for advice, I gave it...Conceivable that you disagree with it so much it struck a nerve
    which prompted you to call my advice "irresponsible and thoughtless." Now, this is what I meant:

He cannot be called "outright" as "gay" because they are attracted to each other. (Still with me?)
    2nd, she was taken aback by his initiation for her to insert her finger(s) inside of his ass.
    THIS (to me: as an Alpha male) is a GAY tendency. I didn't say "gross dude, that's ****ing gay"
    (to which your replies seem to assume I mean disrespect or some incorrect label to smear the guy) -not the case.

Last, if she cannot get over this issue: she is better off ending the relationship.
    Any other choice is both thoughtless and irresponsible IF she cannot see past his urge for anal penetration.

An insecure man has a tendency to put himself down, cry over issues that don't warrant tears...
    I can frankly state that NOTHING is absolute (repeating it again for you) which means my opinion bears substance
    because my point of view stems from being an Alpha Male, BUT it isn't the holy grail of advice....YMMV as they say.

If we’re nitpicking, technically it was not a futile attempt as I succeeded in calling your advice irresponsible and thoughtless. I imagine that you’ll be combing through my post after this but feel free to comment in the name of constructive criticism.
    Lol, this is true! You did succeed. I omitted an articulation...I meant to say your labels don't affect my advice which
    I feel is impeccably sound, not based on the PM's I receive or the thanks I get but because I "KNOW" what I've
    been through and I know the right course of action to take: even if the intended result isn't what the OP had hoped for.

Now, to someone that likes me: this has no affect.
    BUT to people who dislike me: I will be considered, arrogant, cocky and appear like some elitist.
    We are all equal is my point: Some people have more experience than others: which is the source of my knowledge
    not because I've screwed up million's of times...But because I've taken the time to apply what I've learned.

I’m a little disappointed with this. It is perfectly fine for you to have your own opinion and voice it, but you must also consider that you argue your points quite strongly, and given the fact that the OP appears fairly uncertain/concerned over the matter, perhaps you could convey your opinion more delicately so as not to cause undue worry. The whole idea is to be supportive no?
    Our views of support may differ. In all my experience the politically correct advice is the kind that gets forgotten
    and it doesn't help people. The whole idea (to me) isn't to be supportive: it is to resolve conflict and to take on
    issues head on -without sugar coating them. However I respect the fact you took the time to post this
    and in light of this post I will make more of an effort to post in a tact manner -so thanks for that!

Looking back over it (after a few drinks ), I can see that you are just putting your opinion forward, which I don’t have a problem with. I think it’s just the way you express it, almost as though you are not open to other interpretations and your way of thinking is fact.
    I can completely see this point of view! It isn't my intent -frankly speaking.
    Without different opinions discussion is useless, and I appreciate all the advice posted from anyone including
    doppelgaenger (my BFF) he just doesn't know it yet lol...

That’s enough quotations for now. It is true, I largely disagree with what you say and view it as wrong, but I do not believe my own views are better as a result, just different. Sorry if it came across that way.
    No worries, and I apologize if my posts come across as absolute and brazen. I respect you disagreeing with me.

Prejudice – prejudgement, preconceived opinion or feeling, beliefs without knowledge of the facts. Let’s see how that would look in a sentence: That man who I have never met likes anal stimulation and must, therefore, be at least partially gay. Sound familiar?
    Did you know that truth is self evident?
    My truth is my own. My truth derives from an intuition that tells me it is a FACT that a man receiving ANY sort of
    anal penetration from either a man or a woman is a gay tendency. What does tendency mean?
    An inclination toward a particular characteristic or type of behavior.
    Is this absolute? No. My truth precludes me from receiving anal penetration because: My anus is exit only.
    His truth says otherwise. My opinion is based on my truth. If it makes you feel better to call me prejudice OR
    you feel that my disagreement is prejudice then don't call the kettle black when you are the pot!

What prejudice means in its entirety:

A prejudice is a prejudgment, an assumption made about someone or something before
    having adequate knowledge to be able to do so with guaranteed accuracy. ...

I think it is a little unfair, and untrue, to say I called you a slew of names:
    Sarcastic hypocrite
    Irresponsible
    Thoughtless
    Hellfire preacher from the deep south
    and prejudice

Used the same sarcasm to designate masturbation as a gay trait -by incorrectly misappropriating (again) what I said
    (not a name) but posted for posterity.
    Certainly not a "slew" but considering this was from two posts...

In summation, you seem to be saying – please correct me if I am wrong, which I’m sure you will – that if men do something normally associated with homosexuals, they are themselves gay to a degree?
    Homosexuals eat food as do I... Does this make me gay?
    If I have a bowel movement, does this make me gay too?
    If I grab my girl's breasts does this make me gay?
    This is how asinine your parallels sound (to me) when equating being gay/gay tendencies to kissing/anal penetration...

A man passionately kissing another man due to an emotional and physical attraction: is gay -true or false?
    A man putting his penis inside of another man's ass: is gay -true or false?
    Inside of another man's mouth? true or false?

On a side note, could you explain these please?
    Sure, but you misquoted me...I never said "The face remains anal stimulation is a gay preference. (when a man likes it)" I hope this mistake was unintentional...Read post #5 on page one first then the next subsequent posts.
    Anal penetration isn't anal stimulation. They are different although one can serve as a catalyst to the other.

(2) "Are you a man? (No.) But I am. -This too is relevant. You can google all you want...It doesn't change anything.
    Truth is self evident and no matter how hard you try to establish your point while you are a woman...It bears little substance due to your sex."

See...your perception only allows you to see what you know. Nothing more.
    In my case her sex has nothing to do with me stating her opinion has less weight than another man's due to her sex.
    My statement derives from the obvious point that she hasn't a prostate...Meaning she doesn't KNOW first hand as a man does. Make sense? If someone does NOT know, their word/research cannot be taken seriously as someone who hasn't a prostate among other testosterone based male organs.

Do you not feel that these remarks are somewhat sexist? For someone who claims to be all for equality of opinion, why should sookie’s, or that of any other woman, be less valuable in this discussion?
    Are you saying that I could tell a woman how she can think, feel, react, and speak about her body/anatomy/chemistry
    strictly by googling about it? Wouldn't her intuition, empirical first hand knowledge of being a woman supersede my
    "opinion?" I can accept it but it seems you and other women are having an issue with this?

At first glance (and if you were a journalist) it would appear my statement seems sexist.
    However the both of you seem to omit context when taking into consideration FACTS which transcend
    beliefs and conjecture...wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Good night....Maybe when you wake up and had a good night's rest you can see the difference between
    an area and a hole.
    You half a wit...you need to penetrate the hole to stimulate the area...nitpicking again so that you can appear to be right...

Anyway I'm not a man but if one told me he liked that area stimulated but does not feel he is gay...I would believe him because who am I to say to someone what they are or are not...

so in spite of all your demonstration you can't decide that the OP's partner is or is not gay...a dangerous assumption to make, one that could shatter a relationship for no reason..
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    You half a wit...you need to penetrate the hole to stimulate the area...nitpicking again so that you can appear to be right...

Anyway I'm not a man but if one told me he liked that area stimulated but does not feel he is gay...I would believe him because who am I to say to someone what they are or are not...

so in spite of all your demonstration you can't decide that the OP's partner is or is not gay...a dangerous assumption to make, one that could shatter a relationship for no reason..
    Another woman emotionally spinning out of control. Great.
    Why are you so mad?

It's not my place to decide ANYTHING lady, give up your incessant labeling.
    Him wanting a finger up his ass is a gay tendency.
    Him wanting his prostate milked is not.
    There is no assumption.

You just can't handle a man giving his opinion where HE isn't a she and this bothers you.
    Relationships grow and die. My advice doesn't MAKE anyone DO anything.

Emotionally out of control women are a huge problem with the world.
    Geez, I can disagree with you without calling you a dumb shit much less a half wit.

Are you one of those people that think saying Feck isn't the same as saying ****?
    Tell me how you really feel?

Him wanting a finger up his ass is a gay tendency.
    See this is what i call dangerous labelling...borderline bigotry...

I have no problem with men at all. Actually I find most men on the forum to be intelligent and caring. You were the one introducing a sexist agurment into this thread.

How do I feel? I feel great being a woman with opinions and attitude.

I'm not gonna carry on this endless debate with you: we have a serious personality clash here.

What I'll do is that I will avoid reading your pedantic crap from now on (t'was givin me a headache anyway)...gotta go, sun is shining outside..plenty of things to do.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post

I'm not gonna carry on this endless debate with you: we have a serious personality clash here.

What I'll do is that I will avoid reading your pedantic crap from now on (t'was givin me a headache anyway)...gotta go, sun is shining outside..plenty of things to do.
    No problem.
    I have enough asinine women surrounding me with their PMS and irrational bullshit as it is.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wanted to establish the fact I've always known I loved women and I made that decision instinctively without hesitation.
    I think you made that point clear several times. Are you sure you arent gay?

In response to the OP, a guy wanting a finger up his ass does not make him gay, its pleasureable...whats wrong with a guy wanting to enjoy a little extra sensation/pleasure? Nothing.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    I think you made that point clear several times. Are you sure you arent gay?
    Oh noes?????!?!?!@^#@#@ Now I'm not sure wat do?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    a guy wanting a finger up his ass does not make him gay, its pleasureable...
    whats wrong with a guy wanting to enjoy a little extra sensation/pleasure? Nothing.
    Cool...and that is your opinion but...
    Why doesn't me inserting my penis into a Vagina make me gay though?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345