+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please can i have some male and female advice? Is this guy interested in me?

Please can i have some male and female advice? Is this guy interested in me?

Hiyaa... thank you for reading this..
    Basically im 21 years old and work in a gym... A man has joined the gym about three weeks ago and i really really like him.. he is 31 years old and is really nice! I have spoken to him a couple of times and seems interested in talking to me.. h
    is mom is also a member at the gym and came upto me the other day and said "whats you name again becuz my son asked and said your a nice girl"..
    i added him on facebook becuz we have some mutual friend!! (really i searched him and added him) we have sent eachother a few message and he replied back with questions at first so i could message him back but then it kind of ended with "enjoy work tomorrow.. dont work to hardxx" I didnt reply!
    He asked how old i was when we were talking so may think im too young but i dont know...
    just wondered really if you can give me any advice on how i should act as i really like him even though i hardly know him but would really like to get to know him... how do i talk to him without seeming to forward?
    How do i get his attention?
    Whats off putting and what makes a guy interested?
    Im not used to dating old guys lol!
    Thanks for you time.. I know it probably seems as if im reading into stuff too much
    xx

It sounds Like he was interested in you at first, but somehow since he made a close conversation, I guess it's pretty confuse, to be honest if he likes you he should ask you out or any activity together, or you made a conversation that made him think you were not interested?

If he likes you, expect him to greet you at the gym. If he doesn't greet you at the gym, just greet him so he knows your there and then if he is still interested, he start conversating with you.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Sure, it sounds like he is interested. Just keep talking to him, throw him glances and smiles while you two are working out. He's a guy, if he really like you, he'll get the hint. After you two get two know each other a little better, maybe ask him to do something (dinner, movie, etc), something that you would both enjoy doing. Good luck!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    10 years? Yikes, that's got huge stigma attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    10 years? Yikes, that's got huge stigma attached to it.
    Why is 10 years such a problem here? the girl likes the guy.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?