+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i text her?

Should i text her?

so i went to a frat party 2 days in a row. the first night i danced and made out with this girl. the second night her and and her friend from the first night were there and there was also a new friend. idk y it didnt register to me that they were all friends, i guess thats what happens when ur drunk lol. so i danced with the new friend for a few hours straight, before i even talked to the girl i hooked up with the first night. after dancing and attempting to make out with her, her friends wanted to leave, she didnt wanna go, blah blah blah, we danced for a few more songs then the girl from last night came up to me and said they were roommates! she said her friend i was dancing with was a good girl implying that she shouldnt be dancing with a guy who hooked up with her roommate the night before. im guessing thats what she was implying, something along those lines. the girl from the second night left with her roommate. so before she left we exchanged numbers and i told her to call me tomorrow (which is today) and she said, ill text u. the girl from night one tried dancing with me again, and maybe tried to kiss me again but i cant remember. i told her no, i said something to the extent of my not wanting to be "that guy." btw both girls sent me friend requests on facebook and the girl from night one posted on my wall today saying "paaaahahahhaaa" or something like that lol. i told the girl from night one that i was sorry for being with her roommate, (even tho i was sorry for being with her, the girl from the first night) and she said she was jk and wasnt mad about it. but she was drunk so who knows what she really meant. its now almost 3 30 and no text, should i text girl number 2? should i wait or just totally forget about this girl? i mean, we were both drunk and all, but she was my type and seemed like a cool girl

i just looked at my facebook wall, the girl from night one deleted the post... wtf does that mean? lol
    Last edited by nukl92; 18-01-11 at 03:42 AM.

Girl 1 seems a bit immature, jealous even. Ignore her. I wouldn't txt girl 2 yet. She may be playing hard to get. The best thing would be to txt her in 2/3 days - make it casual. Don't wait too long though.

Since they are roommates - you probably should ignore them both. So that there will be no further complications.
    Don't mess with girls.

Well she chatted me on facebook and I didn't see it until about an hour later. I sent a message back while it showed she was away just to show that I wasn't ignoring her. She signed off and didn't respond about 15 minutes later. I texted her about 20 minutes after she signed off. Were now having conversation so mission accomplished I guess, she started talking to me, so I didn't have to do the 2-3 day
    rule

*UPDATE* Soooooo last night I texted her again and I invited her to go see a hypnotist show provided by our college. She said she couldn't because she was grocery shopping then needed to do homework. I jokingly asked if she could help me with mine and she said she would. I said I was only kidding and she said she wanted to come keep me company. So she came over at around twelve at night. She helped me finish my paper and we sat around for a while. At around 1 or 2 she was contemplating going home, I convinced her to stay in a non creepy "I wanna get in your pants" kinda way. So she slept over and I walked her home in the morning. I gave her a kiss goodbye and I told her I want to take her out but I wasn't sure when I would b free. She said she wasn't sure when she would be free either so I told her to let me know. So my question is, do I text her again today or do I wait a few days to talk to her again?

any suggestions?