+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do women like?

What do women like?

So do women like it when the guy makes the moves and does them fairly soon in a relationship or would you like them to take it slower and kinda let you set the pace. Cuz i know most guys would go right into sex if they had the chance to. I'm just askin because i'm kinda shy and i usually wait till there are plenty of signs out there to move on, but I always feel like i'm holding back. I am trying to break myself of the habbit, so just wondering how fast you girls like to take things? And by this i mean like from meeting them, dating, to having sex.

I'm just askin because i'm kinda shy and i usually wait till there are plenty of signs out there to move on, but I always feel like i'm holding back. I am trying to break myself of the habbit
    You and me both.

Here's kinda the way I view it now....due to society, women are mostly used to being pursued and having the guy in the relationship dictate what happens/when. If you wanna break it down logically, here's the probable scenarios . . .

You wait and wait looking for signs but never being sure.
    All the time your waiting, if the girl DOES want action, all she does is wonder why you're not pushing things. Maybe she'll talk to you about it, but more likely that she'll talk to her friends about it and they'll sit there and contemplate why you're taking so long. In the meantime, you're wasting time, she's getting bored, and maybe looking to find someone a little more exciting.

You make moves, and you show her quickly in the relationship that you're interested in her body and wanna explore it
    Three things could conceivably happen.
    A) She allows you to, she returns the favor, and you have a grand 'ol time.
    B) She tells you that she'd like to slow down a bit, but you're still with her and have the opportunity.
    C) She breaks up with you.

If A or B happen, that's not bad. You still get the girl, in one you get the action when you want it, in the other it's a possibility down the road. If C happens, at least you found out in the beginning of the relationship before you're so attached that it kills you, and at least you didn't lose a lot of time with that girl.

So I'd say go ahead and move it fairly quickly and don't dawdle too much. If you wanna have a physical relatoinship, go for it. Don't "settle" for lots of cuddling for months and months like I did for fear of breaking up (which we did anyway when I finally got tired of cuddling and expressed that I did want sex - that was a nice year wasted)

Rod Steele

It all depends kid.
    Look, some women are different. Soome women will date you because your nice, good looking, have a high profile, etc. But some women will date you because your just sexually attracted to what they are looking for. And in that case, she will make the move. But in a real, solid relationship, it takes time to make love. It takes moments to get that first kiss. And it takes emotions to hold her tight. Buddy, you'll know. You can ask for a kiss if the feeling ain't right. You just can't.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I like having a mixed relationship, sex is a big part of my relationships though. just like when i'm picking out someone i want to date, has to be attractive to me, and have a good personality that i like and can get along with. I can't just go with someone because they have a great personality if i'm not attracted to them. When that happens, i usually go with the friendship.

another thing i can't stand is non-communication. having to deal with that issue right now actually. I'm starting to get more aggresive with the people I date. Especially now i'm getting into weird situations with people at work.

Ok kid, here is a question for you;
    Q. You know why shy guys never get a good relationship?
    A. Because they are shy!
    Tricky, huh? So....what I am saying to you right know, in order to get what you want at the exact time, you have to practice. Date other girls, get dumped by girls, have girls reject you. With all this experience, you should be able to treat a women the way they want to be treated. You learn as you go. For example, tonight I am takiing a girl I met at a studio, but she wants to take her little sis, so I say "yes" like it doesn't bother me to have another person around. But I bet you that as soon as she gets home after the movie, she will be thinking on how lucky of a person she is for meeting a nice guy like me. You got to let this things happen. Be relax, try slipping your hand on her shoulder and see what happens so that when your ready to get the one you want, you are prepared and set. Just a little pointers I learn dating women.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

no time in the world for being shy, it also shows insecurity, something subconciously no girl wants in a man, be aggresive (im not saying to 'rapist' point) but just be aggresive, show her you want her, and that your not scared for her to know it, and youll have a better chance than any other way, its so easy honestly, to get girls attracted initially, being scared, shy, ect is a waste of yours (and her) time.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

yes, shyness is bad. i like when guys aren't afraid to get dumped. believe me, getting dumped a few times doesn't mean you're a big loser, it means you tried and it didn't work.

i like a guy who acts like he wants me more than anything. but if you try to have sex with her in the first week you know her, she might think you want her as a girltoy.

intelligence is sexy. say something, say anything. girls looooooove to talk. ask her about her favorite movie, her favorite food, her family, anything that let's her know that you want to know her.

if she rejects you, just move on.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.