+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I do the right thing?

Did I do the right thing?

9 months ago I met this guy on a bussiness trip. He ask me to go lunch, at that lunch he couldn't keep his eyes off me, as a woman I understand that he was having lust for me, we start talking on skype, emailing each other. At a point I feel that all he want to do is just to get in my pants. I ask him I can not be with him and then he when to match.com met this lady, after 1 week meet her he have a bussiness to fly to my town, we met and for some how I let myself go, I slept with him, right after that day I saw he txt her and talk to her on the phone, lie to her that he is watching a movie. he flew back to his town. I try to let thing go and totally over him, I knew this b/c he made another bussiness trip back to the town I live 3 months after we slept, I feel nothing, not event angry. Due to the job I moved to his town and we work close to each other, he ask me to be his friend again, take me out to lunch and have told me he is inlove with me blah blah blah, but at this point he is still with the girl he met on Match.com and I happen to know that he is currently having a crush for this girl which is work for him and she does like him back (he consider i'm his BFF, he told me everything in his life), last weekend I went out with him and have some drink, turn out I was in bed with him again (I am not forgive myself about this). This morning I email him and said I don't want to be his friend anymore and promise him that he would never see or hear from me again.

so did I do it right?

He sounds like a womanising pig to me. The guy was just after sex off you and keeps on coming back because you have proven yourself to be, an 'easy' lay.

I wouldn't have bothered mailing him telling him I didn't want to be his friend anymore - I'd have just stopped taking his calls, etc.

Yes, you sort of did it right.
    Personally I would have told them face to face, but the message has been sent, right?
    Next time: trust your woman's intuition...It's there for a reason. He's a piece of craptastic shite.
    Let sleeping dogs lie.

The last idea is a good one - don't talk to him ever again. Stick to your promise and never let yourself go like that again (and again).

Yep, as SelflessnHumble said, you did it kind of right.

You will be a bit wiser from now on.

If you want my honest opinion, I think she's sent that mail and to try and gauge his interest level in her. She wants to see how he will react, to the fact she won't be available to him anymore.

My ex would do the same with me. Send me mails saying goodbye.....trying and hoping to prompt me into a reaction, that showed I still cared.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 20-01-11 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    If you want my honest opinion, I think she's sent that mail and to try and gauge his interest level in her. She wants to see how he will react, to the fact she won't be available to him anymore.

My ex would do the same with me. Send me mails saying goodbye.....trying and hoping to prompt me into a reaction, that showed I still cared.
    ...I hadn't thought of that, but now that you say it, I think you might be right. I had an ex that did that too - my first real love. My reaction backfired on her, though. She didn't understand why my reaction was to try and move on. Kept writing me. I kept writing back and telling her to get lost. Eventually she did.

Thank god, I did and she did... who needs that kind of game-playing in a relationship?

many thanks all for advices.

Read xxazurexx comment I am scare. OMG what if he email me back? I hope and pray he would not. I hope I am strong enough to stay away from him. It is so damn hard to not thinking about him right now. Again i'm regret that I slept with him the second time .....

Just stand your grounds and keep occupied, if you get lonely you will be become bored and available.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson

Quote Originally Posted by Kristina View Post
    Read xxazurexx comment I am scare. OMG what if he email me back? I hope and pray he would not. I hope I am strong enough to stay away from him. It is so damn hard to not thinking about him right now. Again i'm regret that I slept with him the second time .....
    Block his email, skype, phone number, etc. Take away any means of him contacting you. There. Now you don't have to rely on your backbone to stay away from him.

MerryH: Yes I did all that yesterday eccept for the messenger thru Windows Live I can't deleted, been play around with that and don't know how.

Lastnight I wake up in the middle of the night and think about him (ofcourse) I started to analyze, why he say he love me but he don't remember my birthday which is I post on his facebook..... and he told me he love me to prove that he point at the action he keep take me to lunch with him, I explain myself he did that b/c his GF live about 1.5 hr away from him and the girl that he have crush on can't not be seen with him in public (due to law). There are many lies I see in this man and I know he is bad.

A man who loves YOU, wouldn't have a gf and another girl in the picture he's crushing on.

Some men will say anything and to get into a womans underwear.

He doesn't love you, he was/is using you for sex. His gf is too far away to have sex with, he can't have sex with his crush - you are his only and closest option.

Having sex with a man won't make him love you.

Yes he is a liar. And if you don't want him to hurt you any further - don't believe his crap and ignore him.

what the heck i'm doing here! I figured out how to delete his contact from Windows Live and then log on again, didn't see his contact there anymore like this morning and last night (he only get on this to IM me at work). Then I try to test if he is really log off or I success in removed his name, I click on add button and didn't know it send him an invite msg. now I have to ignore that WL forever .....hm...hm..hm... bad me!

Good Luck. Actually I'm in the same boat at the minute as you....in that I'm ignoring a man who pisses around with my feelings.

They don't deserve us

xxazurexx! do you feel empty like me at this time? I used to all the sweet talk from him to me.. for example I dressing up today and no one there to say "oh you look stunning beautifull" or "I like it when you grin your face like that" or phone call when I just sit down at my desk........ hm... if there is really next life I would want to be a stone, stone have no feeling!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast