+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I losing her?

Am I losing her?

Well I'm worried and scared at the minute that me and my girlfriend may be drifting apart - It's a long distance relationship.
    It started over the summer when we were both at home, we got to know each other, and eventually fell in love. Then the time came (few months later) for her to leave to go to University, it was the hardest thing I have really experienced.

Everything was fine, texting, phone calls, skype, etc. We got to talk and see each other on skype which was great, I even went over a few times to see her for a few days at a time, and she came home a couple of times as well when she could. Before Christmas we have been in less contact, not as many phone calls, and not on skype at all! I got to see her over Christmas, which was amazing! Then she went back over to University, got a couple of phone calls (although saying I love you seems to always be a rush to her), and she isn't texting as much, she even forgot to reply a few times. I dont text her constantly, I wait for her reply.

She just doesn't seem to be herself or as interested in talking to me any more. I tried talking to her about it but she doesn't want to know and she thinks im very paranoid and dont trust her, when i do trust her!! I don't know what to do.

Im scared I'm going to lose her, she is the most amazing person. Any thoughts/advice on this?

The signs are all there that you are losing her, yes. When communication dwindles and there isn't much of an interest shown in talking anymore....it's only a matter of time.

What are you doing with your life and while she's at Uni?

I have applied for University in September, at the minute doing an HND.
    She still says she loves and me and when we are together its great, just recently when she has been away she doesn't seem to be interested.