+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The switch is on

The switch is on

As mentioned in my previous post, I didn't have sex at all during the last 3 years of my marriage. My fiancee didn't have sex during the last 3 years of her marriage as well. Yet during our 15+ months of dating, we couldn't last for more than 3 days without sex. For me, I get aggressive, grumpy and unreasonable if I go 3 days without sex. For her, she gets impatient, whiny and sad if she goes without me for 3 days. This is so strange....as if there were an internal switch. We were fine before we met, but after we started sleeping together, we just can't get enough. She would actually tell her kids to go outside and play so she could rush me into the bedroom and swallow my manhood! When we are alone in the kitchen, I would just pull down her pants and give it to her. We think it's pretty funny, considering we were living like celibate monks before we met. There are times when we have to be apart for a week because of kids' schedules. This is when we turn into meanies.

Has anyone ever felt like their partner turned on a switch that just won't turn off?

LOL...you have such a way with words ...

Yeah...my first love. I couldn't get enough of him and we were off and on for a few years. Huge sexual attraction and an attraction I've never experienced since.

My ex...he came pretty close to the first love because there was an enormous attraction to him also.

this happened with me and my ex! in the beginning, we had sex almost every single day. then it turned to about every other day, or every couple of days. it slowed down a bit, but was still amazing... by the end still it was at least once every 3 days. so this is why it sucks so bad not to be having ANY right now! it's like I went from having it nonstop to having nothing. and our sex was crazy good too

With my ex-GF she sex was absolutely wild - one day we had sex 6 times. And we tried allsorts of 'interesting' stuff - she'd never refuse anything.
    Shame she was a bit of a bunny boiler.

Yes, I am experiencing the same thing. My ex had the lowest libido on the planet. I eventually got tired of chasing him down to beg for sex and getting turned down more often than not. I grew accustomed to very infrequent sex. It wasn't that big of a step to none at all in the end of our relationship. My boyfriend had been divorced a while and celibate the whole time, wanting a relationship rahter than meaningless sex. So clearly we both have the ability to do without for months or even longer and it didn't really bother us too much. And suddenly, neither of us can get enough. We also have to go 4-5 days or even a week sometimes due to kid schedules, and it is downright painful. I am so glad to hear someone else is experiencing the same, because it feels a bit silly, really.