+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Co-Worker....more then a friend?

Co-Worker....more then a friend?

here is my dliema

I have worked with this girl for 7 months now. She is very attractive and are personalitys match to a T. We are reall close friends and flirt a ton at work to the point where a lot of my co-workers think I have a thing for her (well now i do!) and her for me. I tolder her when I 1st meet her that The last girl I dated at my other job didnt work out well and I wasnt a fan of dating a co-worker I have recently devolped feelings for her but think she considers me just a "Friend" Here is the case...

She had a relationship for 2 years she broke up with right when she started working with me. She use to confide in me about this all the time and say how she still had feelings for the guy at the time. She would always tell me about other guys after that she she was dating and ask my advice on them, yet when I mentioned girls to her, previous girlfriends or girls I was dating or considering, she would blow me off...not even that like change the subject completely.Lately though she hasnt really mentioned any guys to me. She nver holds anything back with me which also makes me think she trusts me almost "Too much". We both like to tease each other about apperences and we have a bunch of inside jokes. She invited me out for her Bday which I went and it was just me,her and 1 of her girlfriends (I think others were suppose to show but didnt) and We had a blast! really conncected. Since then I invited her out for drinks after work just me and her which again we really had a good time and were hitting on all clinders until all of a sudden a guy she claims she is on and off with shows upa nd she goes "Sorry he said he really wanted to see me tonight so i invited him" So I was kinda turned off by all that but yet she still talked to me for the remainde rof the night and the dude barely talked (now i'm realllly outgoing and so is she, and the dude well is quiet as a mouse) anyways she always talks about how her type is way older guys and i'm only a year oldler then her.

We Facebook and Text each other but the ratio is about 2-1 her doing it to me, and she usually intiates it. She CONSTANTLY is talking to me when we're at work whether it be E-mail,Calling my extension or stoping in my office. I ofcourse talk a lot too but she usually starts it. I am quiting this job in 6 weeks and the only 1 I told was her in 1 of are E-mails, It was very weird because we wer ein conversation and I dropped it in and she just stopped E-mailing me that day and never brought it up again when we talked the next. I also told her face to face or made a refference like "ooo we wont be working together much longer" and again she totally blew it off and changed the subject. She also within the last 3 weeks has become really touchy feely with me like Grabs my arm, Hugs. rubs my shoulders stuff like that she didnt do before and also her buddy language (bites her lip a lo when talking to met) says a lot too. She also just yesterday said there was an embarresing pic of her family in the paper and said she hoped nobody at work would find out, so i said "why did you send it to me in an email then?" esp cause we each tease each other a lot) and she goes "well your different then everyone else. whats that mean?>" and she also told aother Co-Worker that she only enjoys the days I work cause there always fun cause i'm there.

Anyways this is only a part time job for me (2 days a week) and full for her and i was planning on my last day to tell her how i felt. I'm thinking she will give me i wanna be just friends line but With the body lanugage, constsant flirting from her, Quotes menitoned above can I expect anything different?

Any thoughts on any of this would be appreciated

Friends zone