+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nude pictures

Quote Originally Posted by hotspurfan View Post
    she doesn't like tea.
    That was pretty funny.

You're still a dickhead, though. Stop asking people for help with cheating on your wife.

Amen mongoose!!

Personally I think unless the girl is your girlfriend sending nudes is trashy. Because before that dating phase if she's sending them then if you don't date, you have naked pictures of her and she's moving on to talking to somebody else, possibly giving them nudes. Whether you like each other or not she basically doesn't know you enough in that way so you can totally just start showing everybody her pictures.

why do people cheat on their husbands/wives? don't get married if you don't want to be in a committed relationship! is it that hard?

Couldn't agree with you more ashley89!!

Personally I think it's become way too easy to send nudes to people whether they are in a relationship or not. I wouldn't do it, I have more integrity & RESPECT FOR MYSELF than to be sending nudes of myself to every Tom, Dick & Harry. Not only that to make matters worse a married man!!

I agree! the person should have to work to be able to see you naked, not just get it easily through a stupid text message

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    I agree! the person should have to work to be able to see you naked, not just get it easily through a stupid text message
    Some women just have no pride or respect for themselves.

She's probably some tart who feels that the only way she can get and keep a mans attention, is to send smutty pics of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by hotspurfan View Post
    how much does a girl like you if she sends you nude pictures? I did not ask for them.
    K, she does like you, how much: isn't the point.
    When immature girls "like" a guy they tend to (out of necessity) take pics and show them...

-They have the body, check
    -They have a camera: check.
    -They have the opportunity: check.
    -They have may have low self esteem, a need to please men... (perhaps) I think this one depends on the timing. The 1st time? Definitely. Over time? Maybe.

People, (women especially) love attention, and love to get it via their self indulgent acts: it gives them a false sense of purpose.
    Ask yourself if a guy sent pics of his dong: does that mean he really likes a girl? Hardly.

Edit: You're a self admitted CHEATing POS and seemingly content with being one...
    Please go play on the autobaun with your slinky, thanks.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 25-01-11 at 01:53 AM.

Post them, I wanna see those cans!!!

I can remember once, when I was a member of FB, lol....some guy set up a website and posted pics on the internet of his naked gf that she'd sent to him. She'd dumped him and then he used the pics to get revenge.

He was charging people three quid payable by mobile phone to see some of the more explicit ones.

He was tarnishing his ex gfs name and making money in the process!

No one I knew personally btw....it was some group I'd came across....'Revenge on an Ex'....lol

So think before you send off those smutty pics ladies God knows where they will end up.

I've got nude photos of all my exes, and some of a few girls who liked me. I really don't think it's that special, but it does convey her interest in you (obviously), and also her lack of self-respect.
    What's going on with your wife that's got you dating outside of your marriage?

she definitely likes you
    http://www.antileon-ent.com/sex

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I can remember once, when I was a member of FB, lol....some guy set up a website and posted pics on the internet of his naked gf that she'd sent to him. She'd dumped him and then he used the pics to get revenge.

He was charging people three quid payable by mobile phone to see some of the more explicit ones.

He was tarnishing his ex gfs name and making money in the process!

No one I knew personally btw....it was some group I'd came across....'Revenge on an Ex'....lol

So think before you send off those smutty pics ladies God knows where they will end up.
    That's just the tip of the iceberg, lol!
    I'm not down with stereotyping just because I know just how different people *can* be -but I also know the nature of the women psyche as
    it pertains to "most women" -this kind of girl usually "upgrades" to a better catch, but does it in such a way without telling the other guy what's up..

Now, the "Betrayal Dynamic" is usually seen (here for example) as a sad, lonely feelings person who is down and out, right?
    Not so when they have this "ammunition" against the girl: namely nude pics and/or vids. Most guys know (most, not all) know
    "it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none" so they do what any nice guy would do: they share-intimate items she didn't want anyone else seeing...

I'm also a member of a certain car club forum (LS2GTO) and they posted some girl (who obviously cheated) their facebook, nude pictures, links
    to videos I mean it was a carefully crafted copy and pasted screen grab with her full name, address and phone number!!!! I mean dang dude!

she likes you. but its a strange move early in a relationship. it seems more like a fun thing to do once in an established relationship. but early on or even before a relationshiop starts, i wonder her motive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12