+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Holiday Season with Girlfriend

First Holiday Season with Girlfriend

Alright, in light of the holiday season with Christmas just around the corner I have a question. Me and my girlfriend have been going out for a few months now. This will of course be our first Christmas together. I am wondering if anyone has opinions on what kinds of gifts would be too much for a relationship thats only been for a few months and what type would be appropriate and sweet. Ladies, what kinds of gifts would you like to receive and what kinds of things have you recieved in the past? This is a pretty open ended question and any input would be appreciated. Yay Christmas again .
    Last edited by OpticalIllusion; 29-11-04 at 12:31 PM.

Can't go wrong with jewerly. Find a christmas sale and spend about fifty bucks or so and she'll probably be happy.

I'm buying my girl:

- A star, because she loves stars, etc.

- The first and second season of Family Guy (Her Favorite Show)

Total: around $95.00

We've been together for about 2 months now. Alot of people tell me this is to much stuff, but she comes from a family that dosn't celebrate x-mas anymore, so I want her to be happy. I think this is the perfect gift for her. Just find out what your girl likes and try doing it in eBay or ask around. Like if she likes stars, then type stars on eBay and see what comes up.

Laguna your g/f kicks ass solely b/c her favorite show is the Family Guy...haha.
    oh and i don't think what ur spending is too excessive. you definately don't need to spend that much since you have only been together like 2 months or so, but under $100 isn't over the top or anything.

anyways i was kinda in this same boat 2 years ago. my b/f at that time secretly took this picture from my album that i loved of him and i and put in in this beautiful frame that he had engraved. it was so sweet. probably cost him like 30 bucks. but it was the thought that counted the most. he got me something else small that year, and honestly i can't even remember what it was. the sweet things is what sticks in my mind until this day.