+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused , Please Help ...

Confused , Please Help ...

Hi guys ,

I am in love with a girl who is already married and she also loves me , but she says that she also loves her husband and cannot afford to lose him, I dono what to do ...
    Anyone please give me suggestions ...

Question(s) for you:

How long have they been married?
    How long have you known each other?
    How long have you two been having sex?
    When did you first realize you loved her? She loved you?

Suggestion 1: Stop being a home wrecking coward and meet people who aren't committed and who haven't made that commitment in front of their friends/family in God's house, k?

Suggestion 2: Learn to grow up, just a little, be a man: and tell her you cannot ever see her again because she IS married!

Suggestion 3: Deal with the fact she really doesn't love YOU, because she doesn't. She would end the relationship with her husband IF this were true.
    -YOU are just an emotional and disposable tampon she uses for her own enjoyment...NOTHING more.

I wouldn't get involved with a married woman... 1st of all it's not right, she has a husband. And she obviously still loves him because she doesn't sound like she's going to leave him for you. You should find someone who is single and don't break up a marriage!

If she would cheat on her husband, than she'll cheat on you.
    Love and Inspiration - www.loveninspiration.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Inspiration/182247438490558

You are definitely in the WRONG my friend.

Since the OP is gone, Let's role play...

OP's possible reply: Bu-bu-butt, it's different with me! I swear! I-mmmean, she really loves me! She'd never cheat on me!
    Everyone else: You do realize she IS cheating on you now, right?

/thread

I learned the hard way not to mess with married people, or those in the relationships. It's a lot of headache plus why would you want to be with someone else's woman? And what the hell does that mean, she loves you and also loves her husband? What a freaking attention hoe. Run away from her, believe me there are so many actually nice girls around. Remember, what goes around usually comes around, think about it... and good luck.

@SelflessnHumble

1.They are on a relationship from 8 years and got married 8 months ago.
    2.We know each other from 2 years.
    3.She would cry everytime we get intimate , so i have stopped being intimate with her.
    4.I realised 13 months ago and i started loving her from 13 months.

So should i go away from her guys ?

She's known him nearly a decade...
    She's known you for 2...You don't feel that in time (or much sooner) she would be able
    to do the same to you as she is doing to her "husband?" You two aren't even "dating!"

It's obvious she feels guilt: which is sort of good: but consider this: if I pull the trigger and kill you, but then I cry about it: YOU are still dead!
    You cannot undo acts which have already commenced. IF she truly felt guilty "enough" she'd have never cheated to begin with...
    No matter the issues that arise from her marriage...

You honestly need to figure out where YOUR priorities are and go from there.
    If you want some fling with a married women: your choice...The consequences are no different regardless of your choice to stay or go.
    If you want to be honest with yourself, get your own relationship without dipping into her emotional cookie jar then I'd recommend leaving ASAP.

Just be honest...Perhaps if you "show" her, or involve her in the fact you tell her:
    "I cannot do this any longer, what I feel is real for you, but you are married with another man."
    "I feel terrible for being an accessory to a marriages infidelity and now that I know what I must do: I cannot be with you any longer."

Then, stop contact, don't be "that friend" who understands her because she wants both of you, except you're on the side...not cool.
    She will accept it, even find another guy to cheat with: but your conscience and your mind will be clear, not hers.

Sorry Guys , I was not able to thank you all as i was was in the Hospital due to a bike accident ...

Selfless!! where have you been buddy?