+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lost hope in him

lost hope in him

This is the first time in my life that I am not being loved back by someone, simply because this is a long distance thing. We knew each other by telephone, never exchanged photos. No need for that if he is not sincere.

In the first 2 months he was hot and I was led into the whole feeling thing by him, which I haven't had for more than 20years. He asked me to be his friend, which means something more than ordinary friends. Ater a month, I developed feelings which felt strange for me.

After 2 months, things changed. He never called. I have been waiting, expecting. And I actually look good. Boys always come to me. I have to send them away. I am very attractive at parties etc. Thats why my ego is high and gets hurt. I don't want to give away photos just to pull him back. If he is not sincere, what a shame on myself, particularly when he does not call back. It may mean things have changed for him. He was not calling me during holidays and weekends, which I think it is an insult to me. And he has to choose his clients at work over me when he struggles between taking calls from clients and talking with me. These days he said he would call back, but I am so so so tired of waiting for him.

I don't want to depend my happiness on him, and I know it is insane. My worth does not depend on him. I could not hang in there for long esp.when he never takes time to talk with me. I want to dump him as I have lost hope in him. This is just so impolite to ask someone to be his friend and then put it aside. Though I would like to find out the reason for putting me aside, I still want to dump him and forget him. He just does not worth my heart and energy, though we have a lot in common. I am just soooo good, and yet he ignores me. He just does not know how to treasure me. Completely hopeless for him. And I have never yearned so much for someone in my life. Can this feeling thing be reliable? Is this feeling thing tricking me? Has anyone be cheated by their feelings?

Do I stay friends with him after dumping him? Or choose to stay friends after I recover? I feel so stupid having spent so much energy on him while he is taking so easy with his life.

Are you serious? you fell for a man over the phone you've never meet? are you stupid(sry for sounding blunt) ? its like the other thread which some chick thinks "if he loves me his eyes will tell me if his true" lol your version is "if he loves me truly he will sweet talk me".
    action speak louder then words girl...drill it in your head or you'll be used up as a sex toy by sweet talking man that makes you think his the 1. seen it too many times.

Jesus - get a bloody grip on reality. You've fallen for somebody that you have NEVER met in person. Presumably there are guys who live near to you - meet one of them instead.

Do I stay friends with him after dumping him?...
    Dumping him? It would seem you have no dumping to do - he's already dumped you so it would appear.

And how can you stay friends with someone, who vanished on you 2 months ago? Would appear he isn't interested in your friendship either.

You were an 'ego boost', nothing more.

The guy probably now has a 'real' girlfriend, which is why you havn't heard from him.

I told him that he was crazy as he admitted his feelings, and I think I am crazy too. Yep, never met before and this month he called me for help with his patient in my state, which I refused. So he has not forgotton me, but how would he treat me, I would not know.

It is hard to believe, but it is true for me. That is why I want someone to tell me about the feeling thing. May be it is not too reliable.

Having some ego is good, isn't it? I don't want to sound too sad, too depressed. After all, dumping anyone is still not good feeling. And I don't know how to make it an enjoyablee experience. To say dumping someone means I am angry with him, but I want to forgive me, may be I am just putting him aside. That makes it easier for me.

I give up....

Next!!