+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where to find a guy to date?

Where to find a guy to date?

I wanna know where it is that you guys who've got boyfriends/girlfriends met? How do I get a guy to approach me exactly? I'm a 19 year old girl . I'm shy for one thing and it's gotten to the point where if a guy does approach me I'll feel like he's feeling forced toask me out cause of the way I carry myself. Please guys--- I am not a troll and your advice helps tremendously. I'm in the process of getting mental help but I need advice on dating so I won't be lonely forever.

If you are in the process of getting mental help: WAIT until you get that help.
    There is NO one place to meet people. To get just a guy? Dress in tight outfits
    to show your figure, show a little cleavage (not the whole thing, just enough)
    smile, be approachable, and inviting. You need to flirt with your eyes to land guys: because
    most of em wouldn't know you were flirting even if you slid down your panties and handed them to em!

If you want a good guy, it takes more than looks.
    In order to meet people you need to go where the people are at!

Why not try reading the NUMEROUS threads you post here to get some perspective instead of repeating the same damn things all the time??

Geez...we really need to do backgound/health checks on people BEFORE they can get internet!

You could start with shutting down your computer and going outside.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You little twerp! you have a million threads about the same shit. You NEVER respond and last I heard you wrote a "LAST POST" so get the hell out of here then, you promised it was your last already.

Find yourself a group of friends to hang out with and go out to places where people gather, like concerts, festivals, parties, etc. You have to get out there and socialize in order to meet someone.

Don't use the internet if you are currently under mental treatment. You need real-life connections, as stated above.

Thought you were done posting here? We get it. You have no self confidence and no social skills and you talk about stuff that makes absolutely no sense. No one here can help you because you pay no attention to anyone's advice, instead you keep starting new threads with the same weird questions. How about hitting the "reply" button? It's that little blue thing that says "Reply to Thread" in it. Don't worry, if you touch it, it won't think you're trying to come on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Don't use the internet if you are currently under mental treatment. You need real-life connections, as stated above.

shut up if you gat nothing to offer! It's not a must to comment.