+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 2 girls. head or heart?

2 girls. head or heart?

So there are two girls who like me at the moment. (by the way i am 15)

One of the girls, is my ex girlfriend. Jane;
    we were in a relationship for 2 months, and we were in love, i lost my virginity to her, and im happy i did. but then, after two and a 1/2 months, she broke up cause she didnt think it was working. this broke my heart, and turned me into a person i didnt want to be. it took a month to move on thanks to all my friends that helped me out heaps. It was only a few days ago at a party that me and her finally made peace. we slowed danced to a song and it got really intimate, i still felt the connection we use to have, and i missed, that. we really do have something special. and then a day after the party she said she wants to get back with me, cause she never truely got over me, and she still loves and misses me. im not sure if i want to get back with her because of how rocky our relationship was in the past, and also how it ended.

then theres this other girl. Caitlin;
    who i have known for a few months. she is the most genuine girl i know, and i can really trust her. The other day at the park we kissed, and it felt good, just not as good as with jane :/ she likes the same music as me, and we do have a good connection. i know that if i went out with caitlin i would have a solid relationhsip and she would be extremly loyal. Sounds like a good option, right? One problem. Im not in love with her.

I really dont know what to do. and its killing me inside knowing that i have to throw one side away. I have to make a choice, either take the smart option (Caitlin),
    or take my hearts option (Jane).

should i go with my head or my heart?
    I know alot of people on this thing will say to just go with caitlin cause its smart, but i need people who have been so in love with someone to understand what its like in this situation, and give advice on what i should do. i need all the help i can get. Please undertsnad my situation before posting.

Thanks

Stay in school. Don't have any relationship with girls right now. It's a waste of time, as you will realize it later.
    Just be cool, hang out with friends, and enjoy being a kid. Don't do adult stuff before you are ready. You'll
    have plenty of time to do adult stuff later. Bottom line: Don't pick either one.

First off, a girl breaking up with you didn't "turn you into a person you didn't want to be...k?
    YOU chose to react to this breakup with whatever feelings you felt justified your poor excuse of neglecting responsibility...

Now she realizes (after an intimate slow dance?) that she wants you back, after dumping you because "she felt it wasn't working?" K.

2nd...WHY in the **** are you kissing Caitlin...when YOU still have feelings for your ex? Is Caitlin just a scam, to mack with?
    You cannot connect with multiple women at the same time: it doesn't work that way, despite your "feelings" which are known to lie to you.

My opinion:
    GROW up, man up and make the right choice: NEITHER, but especially not Caitlin...She deserves better than you.

Caitlin deserves someone who will love her-not you who just kissed her because "it felt good."

You love Jane, so ask yourself this question:
    What would Caitlin do if she saw this post?
    Would she like it, giggle and smile about it? NOPE.
    Exactly, then don't be a chicken shit about it: and tell Caitlin that you are sorry for kissing her when you knew full well your
    heart is with another girl (names needn't be mentioned) THE end, done.

Next, you need to figure out what you want: because Caitlin is clearly not an option for you.
    If you want Jane, man up and tell her. Then tell her that if you want a relationship with you: she will start
    to trust you, and she will need to learn to communicate with you about her feelings...You don't want John Kerry as your girlfriend do you?

Anyway, flip the tables, what if Jane saw this post: you kissing another girl just after you two had an intimate moment?
    Sucks, don't it? Yeah. Do the right thing and learn people's emotions aren't toys to mess with.

you're so young! just have fun, don't let this serious stuff get in the way of everything

I Like SelflessnHumble's post. I think his/her perspective is from the outside looking in but i try to put myself in your shoes.

If you like Jane i would say follow your heart and be with her. To me it does'nt sound like Caitlin is the kind of girl you would look back at and wonder "what if"? You say you lost your virginity to this girl and you love her. I would say be with her if you could. To me theres something special about having a "one and only".

Caitlin seems like a really nice girl too. I would def tell her that you have feelings for Jane, and not try to lead her on. She seems way to nice for you to do that to her. I would equate this to putting her on the back burner. If things don't end up working out with Jane, hopefully Caitlin will still be there to catch you on the rebound, and she will respect your honesty with her and be glad you finally came around and did'nt hurt her feelings by leading her along or playing her. She could be some fun and will keep you company if things with jane don't pan out.

Just remember, at the end of the day theres plenty of other Caitlins out there. And if you look hard enough there might even be another Jane or two.

what does a 15yr old know about love? seriously? i was bloody clueless back then when i had my 1st gf at 15yrs old too.
    trying to be a adult and look cool in front of my friends that's it. total waste of time. wait till your 17 or something.

since when does love have an age limit!?
    this is possibly the worst advice ive heard. age is a number, we might have age limits for drinking and driving, but your never to young to fall in love. and just because i have found it at a younger, less mature stage in my life, that does not mean that i am trying to impress my friends by claiming that i 'love' a girl. i'm suprised that for someone who has been through their teenage years can be so ignorant.
    Last edited by lemon head; 27-01-11 at 04:01 PM. Reason: new thought

thankyou for opening your mind and understanding the situation. i am now going out again with Jane and i am the happiest ive been in a while. its great. thankyou