+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to get my ex back

how to get my ex back

What are the best ways to Get my ex back?
    This is for information, i want to know how people think about this.

it depends on why you broke up.

I can understand what you are going through as I am in the same postion. it does all depened on how long you where together? did you live together? do you have kinds? all these are factors. But all I can say with the information supplied is to tell them how you feel, without crying, begging etc, tell them you will be there for them, don't give them a time limit to make any decisions. then have no contact whotsoever for a good few weeks. if they haven't got in touh by then, ring them and just say how you doing thought it would be nice to go for a coffe and a catch up? see what happens. if they say no so ok and hang up. then it probably is over, if they say yes arrange a short coffe meet and just try to have a luagh and not talk about your relationship issues. if go well ask them out for a drink sometime and leave them to get in touch. The worst thing to do, which I have jsut doen for the last 3 months is ring, text and email saying I love you, we are meant to be together, we can sort this etc etc. this will only drive them away. AS I Have just done to my wife. Hope this helps. i am not an expert but have made mistakes myself.

I would say just let her know how you feel without degrading yourself or seeming too needy. A woman likes a man with confidence. If she turns the other way then tell her obviously things wouldn't work anyways.

As said above it depends on the situation you were going through prior to the breakup.

Good luck! ~Brian~

You leave him alone.

Nothing you do or say will make them come back, if they don't want to come back, so you are wasting your time.

If they truly loved you, they will be back and without your having to lift a finger.

I would say just let her know how you feel without degrading yourself or seeming too needy. A woman likes a man with confidence.
    OP's name is Regina...

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    You leave him alone.

Nothing you do or say will make them come back, if they don't want to come back, so you are wasting your time.

If they truly loved you, they will be back and without your having to lift a finger.
    This really goes from person to person. Maybe she screwed up and wasn't showing him the love he deserved. They don't always come back, it depends on the situation.

A man still likes a woman with some self confidence as well. Otherwise you may be possibly used for sex and you don't want that. My apologies for calling you a male Emerald catch me lol. Thanks for keeping me on my toes! Cheers.

Like other posters have said, make yourself unavailable for a while. Most people don't value things they didn't have to work for, so you don't want to make yourself to easy or available. The "do nothing and they will return to you" principal works pretty well if the feelings are still there.