+ Follow This Topic

Thread: are these signs or am i getting it zll wrong

are these signs or am i getting it zll wrong

one of my close friends has recently caught my attention. iv been single for almost two months and i havent liked anyone or even done a one night stand, iv had sooo many oppurtunities but no ones been lucky yet... but now i think im falling for my friend!!
    il give you a little insight to how it is with us and why i think he likes me

i was joking around one night when he told me this girl he liked was bugging him, she's obssesed with him an i found it funny and said "hahaha yeah i like you too!" pretty much after that everytime he walked past me he would poke me in my side.
    i had to share a bed with him that night (like we always do) and he was trying to cuddle me, was like a shy cuddle but i kind of just rolled over and went to sleep because i felt weird
    he started sending me texts from our friends phone saying things like "its **friends name** , i love you" and of course that friend told me it wasnt him

he came to my bday and he actually spent most of the night just staring at me, smiling (maybe cause i was being a idiot and dancing and singing like a mad man)

two nights ago i went over to their farewell (their moving tomorrow) and he kept sitting by me and again poking me in my side which kind of set off a poking war LOL me and another friend shared the bed with him and he kept rolling over an cuddling me, this time it didnt feel weird, kind of nice but in the morning he told me sorry he always does that... there were two of us in the bed with him and he cuddled only me
    then on facebook the next day he posted this "I DONT WANT TO SHARE MY BLANKET WITH ANYONE" . i commented on it saying "but sharing is caring" then this is what he said after a few other people commented on it too. "**my name** is ok, but NEXT TIME cook me breakfast haha" (we've been promising to cook eachother breaky for along time but havent quite gotten there)

sorry its so long lol just i dont know if im JUST a friend or if he likes me....

Just ask him out and make your move.

I think he really likes you. You gotta take a chance if you want to go anywhere in life and love is no different.