+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 6 questions about my girlfriend

6 questions about my girlfriend-Is she wrong??

Ladies, I have several questions regarding my current relationship with my girlfriend. Instead of having a thread for each I figured for tracking I could just number them and have them all in one thread.

1. My girlfriend and I have been dating for months but in the beginning she cheated on me badly with an ex boyfriend. She still loved him but loved me as well. For over a month she was sleeping with us both. When I found out I forgave her under the conditions that they not speak, not see each other, not txt, or email. I wanted all txts, emails, etc deleted if we were going to move away together. She agreed to the conditions but then decided to continue to speak with him. He currently has a girlfriend and has moved on but she still has him as a friend on facebook and wants to have a future relationship as friends. I think that due to their relationship, and the cheating it is to much for her to ask, and I’m against it. I think she should cut him off completely, and delete him from facebook if she is going to stay with me. Am I wrong??

2. My girlfriend recently flew home for a visit without me. Within a day she posted her new number on facebook and began making plans with people. Her and I spoke and she casually announced that she was going to have dinner with a guy friend, at his home. She said she had been meaning to do it before but her previous boyfriend wouldn’t allow it. I think the request is rude and inappropriate for someone with a boyfriend. I think it is a bad situation, and that she should be much more considerate considering she has already cheated on me. Am I wrong?

3. My girlfriend shy’s away from confrontation by lying and omitting things from me. She thinks that is more appropriate then dealing with things but I told her that anything she has to lie about or omit from me can’t be good for our relationship. She will even go so far as to write about things in her diary regarding us, but not speak to me about them. I told her that omitting things, and lying will only cause more issues. Am I wrong?

4. My girlfriend has another ex boyfriend that she is friends with. He still has feelings for her, and now that he knows about me is talking to her about staying home as opposed to coming back, telling her she could stay and do things on her own without me, and also giving advice regarding us in our relationship. The guy hasn’t even had a serious relationship and has feelings for her so I don’t think he should be discussing my relationship with her at all, but It’s hard to say because they are friends. I think she should be quick to shut down any conversation that could cause divisive thoughts considering his unbiased opinion, he has vested interest in us breaking up.

5. My girlfriend will make posts on facebook daily about the weather being awesome, a walk being amazing but refuses to make mention of me publicly. She will say I’m prince charming and the world’s greatest in her diary or to me, but refuses to mention me on facebook. After months she finally put in a relationship in status as opposed to single, but didn’t list my name. I feel like she is ashamed of me. Meanwhile I added all her family to my facebook and had many pics of us, and loving things to say about her. It has been my experience that normally the man is the one that hides being in a relationship. I’m excited about us, but I feel like she isn’t. If she really loves me why would she be this way? To me it seems like it is her escape route, her holding onto being single. Am I wrong to think she should give me credit to those that matter to her?

6. Should my girlfriend be continuing to friend men that she doesn’t know on facebook, and giving guys her number if we are not only in a relationship but live together?

I WOULD LIKE THE TRUTH BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS MAKES IT SOUND LIKE I'M CONTROLLING OR UNREASONABLE. THANKS.
    Last edited by frogj316; 31-01-11 at 04:48 PM.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Are you crazy? why are you still with this skeeze? and no ALL of the things you are requesting are not unreasonable. Dump her filthy ass.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Quote Originally Posted by frogj316 View Post
    Ladies, I have several questions regarding my current relationship with my girlfriend. Instead of having a thread for each I figured for tracking I could just number them and have them all in one thread.
    Much appreciated.

1. Am I wrong??
    No.

2. Am I wrong?
    No.

3. Am I wrong?
    No.

4. [...] another ex boyfriend that she is friends with. He still has feelings for her [...] I don’t think he should be discussing my relationship with her at all [...] I think she should be quick to shut down any conversation that could cause divisive thoughts considering his unbiased opinion, he has vested interest in us breaking up.
    You're right.

5. [...]facebook [...] Am I wrong to think she should give me credit to those that matter to her?
    Probably, because fretting over Facebook stuff is retarded. But, given her history, it's probably something you shouldn't ignore completely.

6. Should my girlfriend be continuing to friend men that she doesn’t know on facebook, and giving guys her number if we are not only in a relationship but live together?
    No.

Also, stop reading her diary.

Also, break up with her.
    Last edited by MerryH; 31-01-11 at 03:48 PM. Reason: typo

Your girlfriend is a slut, a f^ckbuddy. And you know it too

I bet she's very attractive and you are constantly looking for excuses to not dump her. The only reason you keep her around you is sexual attraction
    You can not have a solid relationship with her. If you want to use her for sex, go ahead. She lies to you too.
    But be honest with yourself and don't think there is any emotional connection between the 2 of you. If you realize that, you can't get hurt in the end.

The reason why she doesn't mention you on facebook, is because loads of guys are watching with her and she wants to seem available to them.
    And you realize that too. Otherwise you wouldn't mention it

So dump her, or use her for sex just like she is using you. Whatever makes you happy

1. My girlfriend and I have been dating for months but in the beginning she cheated on me badly with an ex boyfriend. She still loved him but loved me as well. For over a month she was sleeping with us both. When I found out I forgave her under the conditions that they not speak, not see each other, not txt, or email. I wanted all txts, emails, etc deleted if we were going to move away together. She agreed to the conditions but then decided to continue to speak with him. He currently has a girlfriend and has moved on but she still has him as a friend on facebook and wants to have a future relationship as friends. I think that due to their relationship, and the cheating it is to much for her to ask, and I’m against it. I think she should cut him off completely, and delete him from facebook if she is going to stay with me. Am I wrong??
    No. How can you possibly ever trust her and so long as this guy remains in the picture.

She still has feelings IMO....which is why she wants to keep him around.

2. My girlfriend recently flew home for a visit without me. Within a day she posted her new number on facebook and began making plans with people. Her and I spoke and she casually announced that she was going to have dinner with a guy friend, at his home. She said she had been meaning to do it before but her previous boyfriend wouldn’t allow it. I think the request is rude and inappropriate for someone with a boyfriend. I think it is a bad situation, and that she should be much more considerate considering she has already cheated on me. Am I wrong?
    No. This girl has already cheated once and is giving you every reason to continue to distrust her.

3. My girlfriend shy’s away from confrontation by lying and omitting things from me. She thinks that is more appropriate then dealing with things but I told her that anything she has to lie about or omit from me can’t be good for our relationship. She will even go so far as to write about things in her diary regarding us, but not speak to me about them. I told her that omitting things, and lying will only cause more issues. Am I wrong?
    4. My girlfriend has another ex boyfriend that she is friends with. He still has feelings for her, and now that he knows about me is talking to her about staying home as opposed to coming back, telling her she could stay and do things on her own without me, and also giving advice regarding us in our relationship. The guy hasn’t even had a serious relationship and has feelings for her so I don’t think he should be discussing my relationship with her at all, but It’s hard to say because they are friends. I think she should be quick to shut down any conversation that could cause divisive thoughts considering his unbiased opinion, he has vested interest in us breaking up.
    If she has any sense, she will be able to see through this jerk anyway and know that he's trying to come between you and because he wants in her panties....

5. My girlfriend will make posts on facebook daily about the weather being awesome, a walk being amazing but refuses to make mention of me publicly. She will say I’m prince charming and the world’s greatest in her diary or to me, but refuses to mention me on facebook. After months she finally put in a relationship in status as opposed to single, but didn’t list my name. I feel like she is ashamed of me. Meanwhile I added all her family to my facebook and had many pics of us, and loving things to say about her. It has been my experience that normally the man is the one that hides being in a relationship. I’m excited about us, but I feel like she isn’t. If she really loves me why would she be this way? To me it seems like it is her escape route, her holding onto being single. Am I wrong to think she should give me credit to those that matter to her?
    You don't matter to her.....which is why she has already cheated and she gallavants off to dinner with guy friends. She's making do with you and until something she percieves as 'better' comes along.

In a relationship she shouldn't be giving her number to other men and she wouldn't if she RESPECTED YOU!

Why are you even still with this TRAMP???

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your gf is sooo not interested in being in this relationship with you. I suggest you pack up and leave immediately.

Change your number and NEVER contact her again. RIGHT now, she's probably cheating on you with every single guy you "have suspension" of. She is NO good, and needs to be put down like a wild animal!

(1) What was her bullshit excuse, er reason for cheating? Either way: she made the choice, and wanted
    back in the relationship: that SHE shitted on based on conditions: you had made: in which she had BROKEN. You know what to do.
    A person cannot "still love someone else" while loving you: it is a contradiction. I would never make ANYONE do anything...because they will find a way to
    allow those forbidden people back into their lives...What you should have done is to ask her (when confronted) what she planned to do NOW that you had caught her cheating.
    You place the burden on her: to come up with a plan of action you will feel comfortable with: you gave her ALL the cards dude and dictated what you wanted and didn't afford
    HER the opportunity to do what SHE thought was right (considering she's a cheat and a liar: I'm not surprised)

(2) Did she invite you to fly back home? She is entitled to make plans with whomever she pleases...If she doesn't consider your feelings:
    she doesn't respect you dude. She had the right to have dinner with this guy, BUT since she didn't involve YOU with her plans: it made ZERO sense for her to
    have dinner with him: without you, I mean: they're after all: just friends, right? (riiiight) The point here is: She is learning more about herself and with each new
    person she meets: she has new experiences...This is what people do...If you somehow feel it should be the two of you as together forever? You are sadly mistaken...
    She does not feel the same for you as you do her: and she doesn't seem to give a shit about your feelings...but: you need to tell her, not internalize them...How is she to know?

(3) Make no mistake dude, people who shy away from confrontation (unless you're an abusive a$$ about it) and either lie/omit pieces of information
    because "you would get mad at her" is completely bullshit. You cannot be with someone who doesn't take responsibility for their actions, EVER. You are reaping what you have sown:
    A relationship based on cheating, lies and devoid of accountability.

(4) Women who have "friends" with former exes are usually not the girlfriend type, but it isn't always black and white AND if you don't like this: tell her!
    If she won't dump her friends for you: then it's clear she shouldn't have to in her eyes (and in most people's) and that you need a girl who is devoted to you and only you. She isn't her.
    About the guy: She likes to talk to him...So...guess what? SHE CHOOSES to be AROUND him!!!! And you allow this to continue.

(5) If she doesn't mention your full name, WGAS??? If, however your name isn't mentioned as "in a relationship with jealous jason" then
    why shouldn't it be there? I mean is there an exclusive group of people who are to know she is with YOU; and a different group who doesn't? Why?
    Ask her. She may not be ashamed about you: but considering IF she posted she was with you: she might lose some attention from some guys.

(6) If she values her phone number as personal/private info and gives it out to strangers she meets on girlfriend:
    GTFO of that relationship pronto! She is networking to one up what she has now.

You have the right to feel as you do regarding 1-6...
    However you MUST also feel compelled to be confident, assertive and to address these issues to her!
    If you don't: you will NEVER have her address them.
    If you do: and she still side steps addressing them: Consider all of your "thoughts" about her to be proven true due to her refusal to address them.

When I was a cheat: I could have tons of girls around me: but if my "girl" had even ONE guy around her: it wasn't to be tolerated.
    I surrounded myself with single girls, some of them exes so I could have strategic options open to dump or cheat on the current girlfriend.
    People who do this: (while it is their right) are NOT relationship material.

Solution:
    You should sit her down, and dump her.
    Tell her that her refusal to address your concerns means that YOUR concerns aren't important enough priorities to resolve.
    Tell her you would never take some girl out nor have dinner in HER house without you. You would never go somewhere without first
    allowing her the opportunity to come with.

Tell her that it is completely cool for her to talk to exes, go give out her number to strangers on the internet via FB...just that it is not cool for
    her to do it while in a committed relationship with someone who loves her as you do...Then you must tell her I cannot be with you based on your
    behavioral choices, and while you have appreciated all the time you two have spent together, she's not the one for you, then say goodbye, and walk away. DONE.

lets see a pic!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by integragsr8411 View Post
    lets see a pic!!!!!!
    Can we see pic of your evil gf? Serious!

Dump her now! Realize that you deserver better, everyone deserves someone that makes them feel special and that they can trust at least and she does neither for you.

You'd be best served by ending this travesty of a relationship. Immediately. Terminate it with extreme prejudice.

I'd go on her facebook, and leave this comment.

Hi *gf* and her "male friends". I'm her bf of *however long. Well, actually now her ex bf. My advice to yous out there: Get std tested. I will be.

And then never talk to her again. She's doing the biggest disrespect to you by 1- still talking to her ex, 2- talking to a different ex, and 3- not declaring she has a bf on such a social (or 'horing, depending on your purposes) network.

Getting std tested may not be such a bad thing either.

p.s. I'm not usually into revenge, but that would just smack her in the face of her whole keeping you a secret in her facebook world bubble.

You're not controlling or unreasonable. She's accusing you because she's being suspicious and sneaky. And probably cheaty too. I wouldn't meet any of my exes if I had a bf. I wouldn't hand out phone numbers if I had a bf. If she's doing that, she doesn't deserve you.
    Last edited by Charisma; 15-02-11 at 12:40 PM. Reason: p.s.
    I'm 25 and Female.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    She called me one day when I was on Skype video-chatting with my sister, and I took the call... hung up the phone a few minutes later and my sister was bawling... I asked her what was wrong, and she said "You should've seen the look on your face when you looked at your phone and saw that B______was calling. Your whole face lit up."