+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A female co-worker blocked me from Facebook 2 days after confirming me.

jtr is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by curly1118 View Post
    Exactly.

Another thing to note, OP: I'm pretty sure that you had said you had feelings for her that were more than friendly. So what gives?
    You're absolutely right curly. Given this circumstance I should've never came on to her in this way. Or better yet, completely stayed away from her. You are so right. Oh, if only God didn't make women so irresistibly beautiful...
    Last edited by jtr; 03-02-11 at 10:07 AM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    you're obviously delusional if you think what you did is ok! you did stalk her, by constantly sending her messages. you should have taken the hint when she didn't reply to any of them. and while it's obvious that you are going to find other people attractive, I think it's wrong to tell another woman she's beautiful. if I were married, I sure as hell wouldn't want my husband hitting on some girl at work! it was definitely creepy and uncalled for, if it wasn't, she wouldn't have blocked you. I don't know what you came here to hear, but everyone is telling you the truth dude.
    Ash...number one, I already took full responsibility for what happened, two, I did not stalk her in any way. Two (not constant) PMs without any explicit, harassing or threatening content, could never be classified as stalking. These would not stand up in the court of law. Three, people flirt at work everyday. It's part of our society, and always will be. I bet even you've done it, and even your boyfriend (if you have one) has too So thank you for your advice young lady. Hope someone can help you with your own problems...LOL And you say I have issues???!!! I'm only teasin'.............I wish you all the best.............KIT

You are absolutely right that you could not be tried and convicted of stalking. How is that a badge of merit? The way you acted toward her was scary in the same way that more serious stalking is scary. You know you don't plan to break into her house and steal her underwear next, but she has no way to be certain. A little creepy is how the scary psycho guys start off, too. A married co-worker being overly friendly even after he knows the girl has a bf is a very socially awkward position for the girl, and no woman in her right mind is going to relish being in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr View Post
    Ash...number one, I already took full responsibility for what happened, two, I did not stalk her in any way. Two (not constant) PMs without any explicit, harassing or threatening content, could never be classified as stalking. These would not stand up in the court of law. Three, people flirt at work everyday. It's part of our society, and always will be. I bet even you've done it, and even your boyfriend (if you have one) has too So thank you for your advice young lady. Hope someone can help you with your own problems...LOL And you say I have issues???!!! I'm only teasin'.............I wish you all the best.............KIT
    flirting is alot different than creeping someone out! it doesn't sound like this girl was flirting back. and I don't have issues... it seems like you have it all figured out so why did you come here asking for advice on what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    flirting is alot different than creeping someone out! it doesn't sound like this girl was flirting back. and I don't have issues... it seems like you have it all figured out so why did you come here asking for advice on what to do?
    Truth hurts.

Users Country Flag
    Ashley! I said I was only kidding my dear...I'm sure are one fine, smart 'n sexy chick, and I've really taken to heart everything you've had to say. gnyt...xoxo

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by curly1118 View Post
    Truth hurts.
    Curly, pls do me a favor and respond to your own comments...TY

You've been hard enough on me...

:
    " Your eyes are the windows to your soul, and really tell me the kind of person you are"

"You are an incredibly beautiful girl"

my ONLY intention was to be your friend
    Who are you trying to convince?

And frankly, if she was 'just a friend' that you barely spoken to you wouldn't care this much. Just drop it and get to work, she's made it abundantly clear that she's got ethics.

You're absolutely right curly. Given this circumstance I should've never came on to her in this way. Or better yet, completely stayed away from her. You are so right. Oh, if only God didn't make women so irresistibly beautiful...
    According to you: you never came on to her? Now you admit it: which is good BUT contradicts the initiative doesn't it?
    2nd, B-lame it on the women (or other party) for being so attractive that you cannot keep your words, mannerisms and thoughts to yourself: This is what makes you sound creepy...You could very well be a nice guy with good intentions, albeit bluntly honest ones without even knowing the girl: which makes it again, creepy.

Take 2 is right on the money. I can manipulate a woman, even rape her if I feel like it.
    If it too went to court: and everyone knows I'm a stand up guy: the rape becomes an allegation of rape. =I too would win.
    Doing something without being tried and or convicted in a court of law doesn't appease your behavior in what you did dude.

Let's get this straight right off the bat dude: Hot guys who are attractive get flirted with and the advance IS wanted, see that?
    A hot girl will only like the flirting IF it is from a hot guy...IF he is not? Either she's too nice to tell you OR Human Resources fires you. You do NOT take social cues well, allow me to expound on this fact, k?

(1) Her car being parked next to yours doesn't make her your friend.
    (2) A girl looking at you doesn't = checking you out as you had more than likely ass--u-me-d.
    (3) Saying, "Hi" is polite and doesn't mean she likes you.

Given the facts you DO NOT know her, never even talked to her as people do (this isn't called flirting in the work place)
    and due to the obviousness you haven't a way with women: pretty please listen carefully:

No one is truly blessed to work with someone as nice as anyone! -This sounds disproportionate to your relationship with her
    (which as of that moment consisted of: nothingness) It was inappropriate for you to say such a strong emotional phrase
    that would usually be fitting in a church setting, OR to affirm a friendship that had already been established, plus you didn't even give any legitimate reason(s) as to why a stranger would feel blessed to be in a presence of a beautiful and courteous stranger!

(4) She wasn't "truly" happy. Why? Her response was WOW as in: (Wow, pretty phucking creepy WOW!)
    Had she accepted your stalker-ish statement: she'd have said: Wow, I really appreciate that (smile) and then
    say, "No one has ever told me that before...sparking her curiosity to envelop her mind and develop emotions for you....
    (which did NOT happen)

(5) YOU are married: Your wife's eyes should be the window's you look into to see how good of a wife SHE is:
    not some beautiful and intriguing stranger. <----This is pretty disingenuous...If you disagree, I ask you this:
    What would your wife say if SHE saw this thread and knew how you felt about this other woman? Exactly.

(6) How does someone make the mistake of calling a beautiful girl: a beautiful girl? Here's how:
    -You are married, and SHE doesn't date married men while she is with her BF, hence why she said WOW because
    -she was nice enough not to throw you under a bus and save your ego at the time: Consider it an early Christmas gift in which
    you wanted to further compliment her in order to woo her: which backfired: hence your back - peddling calling it a "mistake."

(7) Being nervous around a co-worker isn't silly dude: it's CREEPY!!! See the difference?
    It is obvious (to her and everyone else) that you were infatuated with her: and felt compliments and "bullshitting"
    would sway her to your dark side: Didn't happen.

(8) She couldn't understand why a married man would be nervous around a taken woman...Are you saying that you do understand?
    (9) She didn't want assurance: hence the lack of taking social cues: and the lack of respect you show your wife by dishonoring HER, your marriage and your unwavering devotion as husband and wife...

(10 What does being a player (or not) have to do with telling a stranger how you feel about her when you're taken, and your friend
    (you claim is just a friend to *YOU* is also taken) <--------Slip of the tongue: you've just outed yourself: CREEPY. Why?

A player: is one who establishes a more than friends, less than commitment relationship.
    Since she fits neither description (in reality not your mind) it was completely out of line to say this.

She asked you a favor: because this is what co-workers DO.
    She didn't ask you because she wanted to be your friend: especially a virtual one at that.

To your surprise she confirmed you: WHY is this so surprising?
    She still felt like: FB is to connect with people: to some people: adding one more person becomes another
    person to add to their collection of "virtual" friends. She'd NEVER ask you to hang out with her off the clock!

The sun came out thanks to you: CREEPY!
    So the sun didn't come out thanks to your wife? I mean Jesus dude! Talk about invalidating your wife!

Read this carefully: Facebook isn't a quantifiable scale with which to measure with supreme accuracy
    the moral, ethical and physical foundation a REAL friendship has been afforded since the beginning...of their meet.

People read what you wrote and call the Sheriff to get a restraining order, they tell their BF, which in turn
    causes a shitstorm for your life and your marriage (don't believe me: keep it up)

The fact this is surprising to you (her lack of response) tells me that you are out of touch with people, reality and how to
    treat people: you don't know but want a friendship with...and you are way too expecting of reciprocity when you should be
    getting this from your wife...People like you are the sole reason why the shows: cheaters, unsolved mysteries and snapped exist!

You need help bro.

Ashley! I said I was only kidding my dear...I'm sure are one fine, smart 'n sexy chick, and I've really taken to heart everything you've had to say. gnyt...xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    The fact this is surprising to you (her lack of response) tells me that you are out of touch with people, reality and how to
    treat people: you don't know but want a friendship with...and you are way too expecting of reciprocity when you should be
    getting this from your wife...People like you are the sole reason why the shows: cheaters, unsolved mysteries and snapped exist!

You need help bro.
    Cheaters is one of those shows that's so horrible but I can't turn it off when it's on. and unsolved... I love it! I used to have nightmares about it when I was younger but I can't get enough! never heard of snapped though

Aaw, what happened to jtr's last post? Was so true.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Aaw, what happened to jtr's last post? Was so true.
    You mean my "Dr. Phil" comment?

You mean my "Dr. Phil" comment?
    Don't be shy...C'mon say it. Tell me how you really feel...
    Lipp: you too! Sounds like someone didn't like the truth to be spelled out in chalk.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Don't be shy...C'mon say it.
    I can help. He quoted your gigantic wall of text and then questioned the accuracy of the "humble" portion of the nickname you gave yourself here. Also, there were some questions as to whether you, Dr. Phil, had gotten any publishers for the novels you've written on loveforum.net.
    Last edited by MerryH; 04-02-11 at 04:35 PM.

if you have some guy friends who can check your behavior for what might seem creepy a little and whatnot that would be great. my friends have to put me back in the 'socially acceptable' line too since im not that socially experienced i admit especially romantically. just..if anything youre about to do in the future raises any question or you dont see/hear a lot about other people doing it you might want to run the idea by somebody else you trust so you wont embarass yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast