+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A female co-worker blocked me from Facebook 2 days after confirming me.

jtr is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    OK folks here's an update: after the mentioned FB episode, me and my female co-worker went on as normal as we could. About a week after, I ran into her, and although she said hello, probably just to feel me out, and see if I was pissed off, she wouldn't make any eye contact or even mention anything about the episode. Another week gone by, I finally spoke out and apologized to her, to which she responded by saying that "her bf saw and found my comments inappropriate, felt that only he should have the privilege to write such things, and she had no choice but to "block me". I asked her to please forgive me, reassured her that it wouldn't happen again. I ended the conversation by saying "I'll leave it at that and won't say any more" to which her response was "I know what you're thinking"...LOL

In the following months, we'd run into each other several times, with me always being cordial and friendly. When I tried to make small talk with her, she seemed very uncomfortable, never making eye contact when speaking. She also started to park her car away from mine. Strange and funny, since I never bothered or stalked her in any way. I finally decided that the best way to deal with this, was to just ignore her, and "speak when spoken to". So I stopped talking to, and ignored her for a few weeks after which I ran into her. This time, she quickly sprinted by me with a quick "hello" without stopping or looking. I responded with "hey there, how are you?"..."Fine" she said, and sprinted into one of the rooms...once again, I was left to wonder. What did I do that was so bad, for this girl in her mid 20's to act like a pre-teen? Only thing I can think of is it could be due to me dimeanor towards her changing. Forgive me, but if someone keeps giving me the cold shoulder, what other option is there? Recently, I found out she's a devout Baptist. I also found out that she started dating her bf 6 months ago, when this whole thing started, and most important, the she loves him. That made me feel much better, because her happiness is very important to me. The only thing I don't understand is the "head games", such as parking her car facing mine, then coming out for break, seeing me taking my break in my car (as I always do) and re-parking her car on the opposite side of the lot, after acting completely normal and greeting me in the morning. I mean how do you explain this behavior? Not very mature for sure. Any suggestions?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why do you care?It's just a co-worker...You're in general so that you analize people or it's just her?
    I wazzzz here

My suggestion is you continue to leave her alone, do not talk to her, do not wonder/worry about her. She wants NOTHING to do with you, NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!

She moved her car because she was creeped out you were out there parked near her, she is clearly doing her best to avoid any further confrontation with you and simply wants NONE OF IT.

You need to just let it go, let it die, there is nothing to salvage here, there is nothing to do here. Go to work, do your job, and go home.

Also, take your break with people, taking it in your car makes you the loner of the group. We have one of those guys at my work. . .

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    My suggestion is you continue to leave her alone, do not talk to her, do not wonder/worry about her. She wants NOTHING to do with you, NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!

She moved her car because she was creeped out you were out there parked near her, she is clearly doing her best to avoid any further confrontation with you and simply wants NONE OF IT.

You need to just let it go, let it die, there is nothing to salvage here, there is nothing to do here. Go to work, do your job, and go home.

Also, take your break with people, taking it in your car makes you the loner of the group. We have one of those guys at my work. . .
    Please read the facts. I did not park next to her. She parked by me. I park in the same spot every day. Creeped out coz I was in my car???!!! I was minding my own friggin business you moron, not even looking at her or trying to talk to her. You are truly a mindless idiot that doesn't even know the situation. Please grow up. In my workplace tons of people take breaks in their cars to smoke, talk on cell-phones, listen to tunes, take a nap or roll down the windows get some fresh air. And I'm not trying to salvage anything. I've just never met an adult woman that acted like this. Case closed. Sorry for asking your opinion. You know-it-all...
    Last edited by jtr; 25-06-11 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtr View Post
    Please read the facts. I did not park next to her. She parked by me. I park in the same spot every day. Creeped out coz I was in my car???!!! I was minding my own friggin business you moron, not even looking at her or trying to talk to her. You are truly a mindless idiot that doesn't even know the situation. Please grow up. In my workplace tons of people go out to their cars to smoke, listen to tunes, take a nap or get some fresh air. And I'm not trying to salvage anything. I've just never met an adult woman that acted like this. Case closed. Sorry for asking your opinion.
    I read the entire thread and decided to not call you a creep because it looked like you had been ripped on enough.

But you are, and she is totally creeped out by you. Instead of running to HR (and I know chicks that would for less than this) she has decided to respectfully try to let the situation be.

And there are many adult women (and men) that act like this, just steer clear of them, they're always bad news in the end. But that said, if it were her posting her side of the story here, I'd probably tell her to stay away from you too.

And maybe she just felt like moving her car, did she move it to a closer space? I've done that before.

Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I would be seriously CREEPED OUT. Jesus. My bf doesn't write me so many messages and tell me how blessed he is!! ****en shiet for realz , I would probably change job lol
    I do... with my WIFE.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    I read the entire thread and decided to not call you a creep because it looked like you had been ripped on enough.

But you are, and she is totally creeped out by you. Instead of running to HR (and I know chicks that would for less than this) she has decided to respectfully try to let the situation be.

And there are many adult women (and men) that act like this, just steer clear of them, they're always bad news in the end. But that said, if it were her posting her side of the story here, I'd probably tell her to stay away from you too.

And maybe she just felt like moving her car, did she move it to a closer space? I've done that before.

Is that better?
    I respect your opinion and advice, and know that without working with me and knowing all the parties involved personally, it's hard to make judgment. I assure you that I'm not a creep, happily married to the love of my life and have never cheated in any past relationships. Thank you for your honesty, and sorry for the name calling...PEACE!!! Have a great weekend

Oh no! This just made me cringe completely.. Why can you not see you are being SO creepy! She is probably filing for harrassment charges right as we speak.. lol

No, but seriously, if you think this behaviour is okay. You need to get help, there is a guy at my job just like this. Ughh, i spoke to management so we dont have to work same hours anymore, because it made me THAT uncomfortable. I am actually just surprised you dont see what you are doing is just plain weird. And why you care about it so much is just beyond me..lol
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    Oh no! This just made me cringe completely.. Why can you not see you are being SO creepy! She is probably filing for harrassment charges right as we speak.. lol

No, but seriously, if you think this behaviour is okay. You need to get help, there is a guy at my job just like this. Ughh, i spoke to management so we dont have to work same hours anymore, because it made me THAT uncomfortable. I am actually just surprised you dont see what you are doing is just plain weird. And why you care about it so much is just beyond me..lol
    What is creepy about normal workplace interaction? Never have I hit on her, asked out, or insinuated anything physical or emotional in any way. Is waving to someone to say hi creepy? Or saying hello to greet them? You are over exaggerating the whole situation. Please don't judge me without knowing me personally. People come here looking for good advice. They feel bad enough as it is. Why make them feel worse.
    Last edited by jtr; 25-06-11 at 08:49 AM.

What is creepy about normal workplace interaction? Never have I hit on her, asked out, or insinuated anything physical or emotional in any way. Is waving to someone to say hi creepy? Or saying hello to greet them? You are over exaggerating the whole situation. Please don't judge me without knowing me personally. People come here looking for good advice. They feel bad enough as it is. Why make them feel worse.
    Im sorry, maybe i was a little harsh. But i am in disbelief how you cannot see how creepy you were being. I mean, yes, waving, saying hello, smiles.. All nice things to do to a co-worker. But, writing on her facebook wall? Saying you were 'deeply hurt' by her blocking you, saying you care about her feelings and are glad she loves her boyfriend etc.. These are all extremely weird/pushy/creepy things to say about a co-worker you hardly know. She is very obviously made uncomfortable by your presence and continues to show you blatently. Its not being immature of her, im sorry but she is probably scared of you and thinks you are crazy.
    I am not really judging you, i dont want you to feel worse.. But you came here for advice and you got it. Everybody sees the same thing i do obviously. Take a hint? You were been incredibly creepy.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

What did I do that was so bad, for this girl in her mid 20's to act like a pre-teen?
    How dare you. Your behavior scared her and now you're ridiculing her reaction and accusing her of playing games. Those aren't games, she just wants absolutely nothing to do with you. That is how you explain her behavior.

And you're still acting like you did nothing wrong, even though it's been pointed out several times what you did wrong and why it was wrong. Everyone has basically said you were creepy/weird/pushy whatever. Why don't you believe us? Why do you think everyone is wrong about this, except you? Why aren't you taking responsibility?

I guess I dont understand why you are on the LOVE FORUM when you say you are happily married? You obviously have something for this girl....really youre lucky you still have a job there.

Basically....why are you here? What can we do for you?
    Last edited by surfhb; 25-06-11 at 06:39 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    How dare you. Your behavior scared her and now you're ridiculing her reaction and accusing her of playing games. Those aren't games, she just wants absolutely nothing to do with you. That is how you explain her behavior.

And you're still acting like you did nothing wrong, even though it's been pointed out several times what you did wrong and why it was wrong. Everyone has basically said you were creepy/weird/pushy whatever. Why don't you believe us? Why do you think everyone is wrong about this, except you? Why aren't you taking responsibility?
    I may have been a little pushy, but apologized for it and moved on. All the weirdness & creepiness is on her now. I've acted completely normal after this happened avoiding with her in every way imaginable, yet always being polite and respectful when I do see her. Excuse me, but I do not feel I should turn around and walk away when I see her coming towards me. Everyone here doesn't know me, but is quick to prejudge and condemn. Similar to having met a person for the first time and talking behind their back. Except, you've NEVER met me. All my friends at work that I've told about this agree, and are supportive of me...so just goes to show you how different the situation when you actually witness it. I just wanted them to get a good laugh at all the abuse posters in this forum take on a regular basis.

I may have been a little pushy, but apologized for it and moved on. All the weirdness & creepiness is on her now. I've acted completely normal after this happened avoiding with her in every way imaginable, yet always being polite and respectful when I do see her. Excuse me, but I do not feel I should turn around and walk away when I see her coming towards me. Everyone here doesn't know me, but is quick to prejudge and condemn. Similar to having met a person for the first time and talking behind their back. Except, you've NEVER met me. All my friends at work that I've told about this agree, and are supportive of me...so just goes to show you how different the situation when you actually witness it. I just wanted them to get a good laugh at all the abuse posters in this forum take on a regular basis.
    Ok....so what do you want to know? why are you on this thread?

Does she want to be your friend? No
    Does she want to be your GF? No
    Does she think you are out of line? Yes
    Were you out of line? Yes
    Is she weird and Immature? Yes
    Are you weird and immature? Yes
    Do things women do make sense and have or need explanation? No
    Do your actions make sense? No

This situation is over....shes a non-issue...go make love to your wife and quit wasting your time with her or this site...Please!
    Last edited by surfhb; 25-06-11 at 10:03 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    I guess I dont understand why you are on the LOVE FORUM when you say you are happily married? You obviously have something for this girl....really youre lucky you still have a job there.

Basically....why are you here? What can we do for you?
    Nobody can get fired for liking someone. My actions might have went a bit overboard, but such is life. You live & learn...and don't ever discuss your personal issues in a public forum. Talk to a good friend instead...that is my final advice to all of you

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast