+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help !!! the girl i have been dating...

help !!! the girl i have been dating...

so i hv been asking her out ever since i got to know her. she claimed she was busy the first time but agreed the 2nd time.

we had been instant-messaging on mobiles nearly everyday before first date (mostly i started up the conversation and she replied, but if i didn't call one day she would message me at the end of the day. Also, if I replied say in an hour, she would only reply after two hours. She would always take longer time than me to send her reply)

however, on the actual date, all things were well first, she kept asking me questions and stuff like that, but midway she said she had to leave early for some dumb excuse...coz i had to agree. She acted cool after that and only replied when i started a conversation...probably the date only lasted an hour

After the date she still replied my messages, but only after a long time the message had been sent, and the reply was brief and short.

I think there probably are two only possibilities

(1) I must have done something wrong that had annoyed her, but probably not because I don't remember saying anything wrong, and I am generally a good talker, albeit i am a bit nervous around her on that day...but she knew me before that and I think she knew my character well...

(2) she decides to act tough and makes it harder for me to get to her, so probably i had to value her more.

What should I do now? Act cool and not send messages to her? But what if, say in two weeks, she didnt' contact me too?

Thanks for the help in advance

Quote Originally Posted by comingfat View Post
    After the date she still replied my messages, but only after a long time the message had been sent, and the reply was brief and short.

I think there probably are two only possibilities

(1) I must have done something wrong that had annoyed her, but probably not because I don't remember saying anything wrong, and I am generally a good talker, albeit i am a bit nervous around her on that day...but she knew me before that and I think she knew my character well...

(2) she decides to act tough and makes it harder for me to get to her, so probably i had to value her more.
    (3) She doesen't spend all her day staring at her mobile waiting for your message.

I wouldn't be worried about slow/short responses since that's the nature of mobile messaging. If you wan't more verbal conversations maybe you should choose a different medium. The way she acted on your date isn't promising though. Maybe you said something about yourself that didn't fit with her idea of a perfect man and she lost interest but doesn't have guts to tell you. Then again maybe not. You won't find out unless you talk about it with her.

If you think that her behaviour changed drastically, you should call her and ask about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    (3) She doesen't spend all her day staring at her mobile waiting for your message.

I wouldn't be worried about slow/short responses since that's the nature of mobile messaging. If you wan't more verbal conversations maybe you should choose a different medium. The way she acted on your date isn't promising though. Maybe you said something about yourself that didn't fit with her idea of a perfect man and she lost interest but doesn't have guts to tell you. Then again maybe not. You won't find out unless you talk about it with her.

If you think that her behaviour changed drastically, you should call her and ask about it.
    Thanks for the detailed response first =]

I naturally asked her, but she said it was really nothing. Maybe it is true, maybe it is not, guess I will never find out?

Probably you are right about I said something about yourself that didn't fit with her idea of a perfect man...but if it is not the case, and she is acting cool on the date because of some stupid mental game, I think I am gonna pissed off though

The main thing is, what should I do now? I think it is natural to cool down for a few days before calling her again.
    Or should I act cool and ignore her for sometime so she may have a rethink?
    Or should I pretend to lose interest on her so that she may get mad and find me again?

What should I do? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by comingfat View Post
    however, on the actual date, all things were well first, she kept asking me questions and stuff like that, but midway she said she had to leave early for some dumb excuse...coz i had to agree. She acted cool after that and only replied when i started a conversation...probably the date only lasted an hour
    If a date is going well you don't leave for some dumb excuse. My friend your chances are zero

friend you should think only that if someone is with you he/she will be with you in whatever condition but if he/she not willing then at any cost you cant have him/her. so try to find a person who really appreciate your feelings and emotions

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I say let things cool off send her a message in a few days she how she responds, start letting her initiate- if she doesn't its real easy: she isn't interested.

Dude a girl who has any interest of being friends little less a intimate relationship will never leave on the first date ....... move on