+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What could I of said wrong???

What could I of said wrong???

Sorry for the bit of copy & paste but it should be ok but it's about a girl who I'm talking to currently.

Anyways the full rundown is.. the night before I spoke to her older sister about her (nothing bad0 just curious and all.. I was like she's been giving me more hugs and all blah blah.. and I was like she has a cold and all and I know she did not want to give me a cold but it would of been worth it to get that hug.

So fast forward today she was like I'm not speaking to you Mike and I ask why and she's like you played me.. And I'm thinking like how did I do that?!?!? So I got no hugs at all today but... but.. she still came up to me but not as talkative.. but she was spraying some perfume and I was like wow you smell good and she said in a low voice "I know I do" and I smiled..

So anyways it was time for her to head back home but I was warming my car up and i seen her go in her dads car so I was just looking on my phone and next think I know she was in my car sitting down in my passenger seat so I asked real quick why she was mad with me and she said because I played her??

Then she got out but then we met again at her fathers house (I waited up till she came) but did not say much more then that.. So the older sister was telling her how the cat likes hanging around me which he never does to new people but he likes it and she was saying to her how that could be her cuddled and all..

Anyways long story short she never said I don't want to date you or I don't like you like that, it just seems she got hurt in some way?

I'm thinking maybe her sister said about the cold thing backwards like maybe "It would not be worth it" instead of "It would be worth it to catch your cold"

I was thinking about letting her cool down for 3 days or so? Funny thing is all that talk and all she still made eye contact with me and smiling at me and I pointed at her and she pointed back at me.

I know I been out of the loop for awhile but I'm confused... I wanted to talk to her but alone in private.

Just ask her if she is mad about something, that's all. Don't ask her sister.

Frankly, I don't know what he hell she's thinking. Paul the psychic octopus is dead now, so your only other option is to do as you said and talk to her. Find out what exactly has caused her to have these feelings and put your side forward. It sounds like she should come around. Don't try and do it over text or anything, it needs to be more personal.

I wanted to talk to her yesterday when she was in my car for a short while I asked her but her anwser was not direct she was just like I played her.. I dont see how I was just lilke its worth it to get your cold for a hug.

Im going to give her a few days but she cant be that mad since she came in my car and all

Considering that you have no good guess about what made her upset, she seems like a person that takes offence easily from insignificant things. On top of that she is passive aggressive and doesn't even want to tell you what's bothering her when you ask. That's a bad combination of traits. I can easily see her become emotionally abusive if you get into a deeper relationship.

But, if really you think that she is worth the risk and effort, I think you should tell her that you are sorry for what you did/said and ask her more decisively what is wrong.

Yeah I will ask her after 3 days or so to give her time to cool down.
    Last edited by MikeL; 03-02-11 at 09:31 PM.

forgot to update turns out I spoke to her and she says shes not mad at me... but I think shes playing hard to get with me now to make me work to see if I'm really into her or just going to play her.. which makes since now that I really think about it.. because before I told her older sister about all the hugs I never gave her any clear signs other then letting her sit on my lap or putting my hand lower then normal.. but the day after she knew she got harder to catch so to speak.

interesting she would keep asking me if I was seeing anyone and I said no but i guess in the back of her mind she was hoping I would slip up or something because she asked me again about 5 days later.

Last night I was in a meeting and she was around with her friend and she was far away behind me, but some women came up to me and went to shake my hand telling me to tell my mom I said hi and I hear foot steps behind me and sure enough her and her friend come walking by slowly but don't say anything and after the lady left they walked back the other way.

I was guilty of not saying anything to her but then again I was tired and in a cranky mood because of the meeting.

I wonder if it would be too early for flowers for V-day just to let her know I'm serious.. I'm a little scared because I got myself out of $60 once for a girl who no longer worked at a place I sent them to before.