+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cant cum with a condom

cant cum with a condom

my boyfriend and i are sexually active and im not on the pill but he cant cum without a condom:/ its a big downer on him and i dont know what to do because i want him to be happy. he just doesnt feel it with a condom but when we risk it and have sex without one, he cums after only like 30 min. is this common?
    Last edited by tatertotbabii; 03-02-11 at 03:32 PM.

Try another method of birth control?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes it's common. I'm in the same boat. Sex feels as good, but just can't seem to come.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I highly suggest getting birth control pills.. you really dont want to end up pregnant. My boyfriend cant even get hard when he has a condom on.... hence I am on Birth Control... if you dont want to talk to your parents about it and your old enough... go to a clinic.. they can prescribe birth control.
    Hunter S. Thompson once said "Buy the ticket, Take the ride."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he masturbates, tell him to stop it. He is probably desensitized a bit. In the meantime, 30 minutes of sex doesn't sound like a bad thing to me, and if he has been sexually active with people besides you, that condom may be protecting you from STDs..
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just don't use a condom and make sure he pulls out before coming. I have been with many women, and I almost never use a condom. Never got a girl pregnant, never got STDs.
    I don't have random sex. I date a girl for a long time, and really get to know her before we have sex. I always find virgins back in college, so STDs were never the concern.
    I was married for 12 years, and have 2 kids. The 2 times I came inside my ex-wife resulted in pregnancy, so I know I am very potent. Currently my fiancee and I have sex
    very frequently, and I never use a condom. She is not on birth control because her mood changes and it negatively affects her. It's okay to lose the condom. IMHO.

I think what he is saying is: "I want to cum inside of you"

If my girl and I can only squeeze a quickie I can make it happen.
    If she wants to have a limp when she wakes up I can also accommodate that.
    The condom reduces sensation, sure BUT even *I* can cum while using a condom.

Be happy he's not like many men that cum in like a minute, or under 5: that would really be unfortunate, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Just don't use a condom and make sure he pulls out before coming. I have been with many women, and I almost never use a condom. Never got a girl pregnant, never got STDs.
    I don't have random sex. I date a girl for a long time, and really get to know her before we have sex. I always find virgins back in college, so STDs were never the concern.
    I was married for 12 years, and have 2 kids. The 2 times I came inside my ex-wife resulted in pregnancy, so I know I am very potent. Currently my fiancee and I have sex
    very frequently, and I never use a condom. She is not on birth control because her mood changes and it negatively affects her. It's okay to lose the condom. IMHO.
    Huh?
    Are you sure you know how things work? Vashti is more qualified than I to tell you but what you just said (as reasons) aren't based on fact, dude, sorry.

At first I thought doppel wrote this. I was getting ready to add it to my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Huh?
    Are you sure you know how things work? Vashti is more qualified than I to tell you but what you just said (as reasons) aren't based on fact, dude, sorry.
    If you don't sleep around with slutty girls, you don't ever have to worry about STDs. If you learn to pull out (takes discipline), you don't have to worry about pregnancy.
    I've been having sex for 20 years, and my method never fails. This can't be just "luck".

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you don't sleep around with slutty girls, you don't ever have to worry about STDs. If you learn to pull out (takes discipline), you don't have to worry about pregnancy.
    I've been having sex for 20 years, and my method never fails. This can't be just "luck".
    I think you will find it is. There are plenty of people who got pregnant this way and im pretty sure they all thought they were pulling out 'successfully'. One day it will fail and you will realise what an idiot you are for thinking it couldnt.

Oh, and you are also an idiot for suggesting other people use this method.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thing is, I can see your point of view regarding pulling out but not in the way you and I would agree with...
    See, precum happens whether you pull out or never cum at all, if you didn't know...You can't be all that potent if your precum doesn't get a girl pregnant.
    To an extent you can control this too, but you have to be in sync with that orgasm feeling (before the orgasm) if you know what I mean?
    Pulling out could also work depending on how close you are to actually climaxing BUT the thing is: sometimes (because you are forcing your penis UN-naturally) to prolong cumming
    can offset the synchronization between cumming and the feeling of cumming (if you know what I mean?)

Then you have to know when she ovulates, which can be irregular, and knowing how long sperm can live...it's a crap shoot to feel this method is proven
    just because it seems you're holding 5 aces, but then again...One man's dis-allowance to have a natural orgasm isn't a solution for every other guy out there.

Telling the OP to ditch the condom because you're batting 1,000 doesn't mean HE will too.
    Sure, if you choose only virgins: the odds of having an STD are almost zero: she could have STD's from her mother (given to her at birth) if you didn't know?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm beginning to dread sex because I'm sick of using the condom.

Not because of the feeling, but because she'll taste like latex/lubricant afterward. It's really off putting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'm beginning to dread sex because I'm sick of using the condom.

Not because of the feeling, but because she'll taste like latex/lubricant afterward. It's really off putting.
    They have flavored condoms and flavored edible lube.

30 minutes? I thought the average was around 7 (although I do not fit into that bracket. Thank jebus). I don't think you can complain there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast