+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smelly!

Smelly!

I think its biologically well known that when looking for sex, most people will be attracted to other people by their natural smell.

So tell us, does a person of the opposite sex who isn't wearing deodorant turn you off?
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

kinda.. but I hate BO too.. so.. they would have to either smell good naturally or wear deotorant.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

some girls have really good natural smells, where as others, just dont smell good to me, not that its a bad smell- but its not pleasant, if that makes sense? ive had some girlfriends, i loved the smell of their pussy, and some that it just almost turned me off cause i didnt like it, but then again i have a penis so..nothing turns me off
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I'm told my deodorant (old spice red zone arctic) smells like cologne. :o
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

some girls smell sweet like sugar, others bring tears to my eyes (kinda like an onion), so i say banish the onions and bring forth more sugary goodness....

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    some girls have really good natural smells, where as others, just dont smell good to me, not that its a bad smell- but its not pleasant, if that makes sense? ive had some girlfriends, i loved the smell of their pussy, and some that it just almost turned me off cause i didnt like it, but then again i have a penis so..nothing turns me off
    Yeah... There have been some girls that I couldn't have sex with cause of the smell of their pussy. Not that is smelled BAD. I just didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPsiPhi
    Yeah... There have been some girls that I couldn't have sex with cause of the smell of their pussy. Not that is smelled BAD. I just didn't like it.
    Doesn't it depend on which part of her monthly cycle she's in? I thought that during ovulation that all pussies...have well, an appealing smell

Quote Originally Posted by some1there
    Doesn't it depend on which part of her monthly cycle she's in? I thought that during ovulation that all pussies...have well, an appealing smell
    I think you're right, but I've had girls who I couldn't stop eatting out cause their pussy just smelled and tasted THAT good. No matter the time of the month. I don't know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPsiPhi
    I think you're right, but I've had girls who I couldn't stop eatting out cause their pussy just smelled and tasted THAT good. No matter the time of the month. I don't know what it is.
    Ever considered that you're just a horny bugger? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by some1there
    Ever considered that you're just a horny bugger? LOL
    Nope, cause like I said, there are some girls that the smell just turns me off. So HA!

But I'm quite the horney "bugger."

I like British slang. It's fun.

i don't care if they don't wear deodorant. but that b.o. smell is kinda gross. but i'm more turned off by the "i just spent all night at the bar" smell. the smoke aura and alcohol breath is nasty, especially if i'm sober and wasn't with him.

my boyfriend sometimes goes out with his friends to the bar and gets drunk and comes home expecting to get some. doesn't work out quite as well as he hopes usually.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Actually, apparently I'm in a minority where I don't generate BO (not from the armpits at least). To be honest (and here's where some of you freak out) I never wear deodorant. I know it's not REALLY uncommon cause I know a few other people who are similar to me and don't generate BO.

Hmmm . . . maybe that's why I can't get the ladies. I HAVE no natural scent. I'm completely scentless!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    Actually, apparently I'm in a minority where I don't generate BO (not from the armpits at least). To be honest (and here's where some of you freak out) I never wear deodorant. I know it's not REALLY uncommon cause I know a few other people who are similar to me and don't generate BO.

Hmmm . . . maybe that's why I can't get the ladies. I HAVE no natural scent. I'm completely scentless!!!!!!
    Or maybe you smell like a f*cking dead horse to them.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by moeburn
    I think its biologically well known that when looking for sex, most people will be attracted to other people by their natural smell.

So tell us, does a person of the opposite sex who isn't wearing deodorant turn you off?

i feel when girls put on those fruity scents.. it drives me crazy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yeah alexi, if you stank, i doubt youd be able to smell it yourself, people dont smell their own bo, that i know of, and i love girlygirly scents, so sexy
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast