+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So I was Dumped now what?

So I was Dumped now what?

14 Days ago I was dumped by my 6 month girlfriend for not having sex with her. Funny enough I always though she withheld sex from me! Ohh well now she dumped me saying I need to get out there and get experience and I need to take care of other facets in my life and she doesn't want to be the one having to mentor me or always having to prop me up. She wants a dependable independent man. OK

Days later, I already have stopped with the text and phone terrorism, no more drama. Am working on hooking up with two potential women for sex purposes obviously, after all, 6 months of frustration is a long time Unexpected thing happens yesterday, on Facebook, my ex contacts me out of no where asks me about my new apartment and thanks me for not calling her saying she things it be easier if I didn't ON ME etc.. and does a little flirting too then suddenly says I gotta run and disappears!

What the hell is going on, why is my ex contacting me after breakup lol?

Seriously who cares why she's calling you. Ignore her completely and find somebody else.

yeah what boisdevie said. she really sounds like mean spirited (dare i say it? **** it i've been drinking) bitch! **** her. i just can hardly believe what she did to you! the more i think about it the more its pissin me off!! nobody deserves that kind of treatment. dont give her the satisfaction of talking to you anymore!!! if a girl did that to me i would **** her mama, her sister, and all of her friends to spite her! sorry to be so crude but i'm just so ****in pissed!! you just cant toy with a mans emotions like that!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Nice response brother ltm390. I wish I had thought like that but I had some self esteem issues after getting out of an abusive marriage where my exwife cheated on me before i met this broad. You really think she treated me like a punk? I'm starting to believe that too man the more I think about it the more I dont like her cold hearted ass.

well she tried to treat you like a punk now its up to you if you let that happen. if you talk to her and say youre sorry or some shit like that then yeah she pretty much bitch slapped you! dont do it man! only talk to her if she is gonna apologize to you for being a snatch! then say apology not accepted and hang up on her! nah at that point you can do whatever you want, just dont go saying you are sorry! sorry to hear about your previous relationship cheating sucks!!!

Yeah dude, when she texted me yesterday she asked me whether I lked my new apt and she flirted with me a little, I played along and then she was like "nice chatting with you bye". You think I shouldnt even really be talking to her right now, this probably makes me seem like a real pusy being all nice to her after she broke my heart huh. I still have a long way to go to become the self confident asshole player

no no you're not a pussy! you just had your heart broken its really hard to think clearly when that happens. i'm going through kinda the same shit right now so i have just been reading all i can and posting on here....on top of drinkin, smokin, and listenin to some tunes. but i would say you should not talk to her anymore at least for a while to where you wont show any weakness. if she senses self doubt, weakness, sadness, or anything like that from you she wont respect you. and shit you dont have to be an asshole player! but self confident is something you should definitely be! what about those two other broads you said you were workin on? nothing like some new tail to get your mind off things!