+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i just lost my virginity

Nah, my first time was great!

Condom is like kiss over window.

You know, with every girl I've ever had sex with they always said they hated condoms. And I thought the feelings was supposed to be damped for the men...?

I personaly prefer pills.
    For love on one night it is maybe fine to use condom (for those who do that), but in common relationship?
    It is not only about bad feeling from some gum, but me personaly the act to put it on, off, than on another is terrible disattracting.

Quote Originally Posted by karot
    Yeah condoms suck, you lose the feeling. Many peoples first time sucks. Myself, i couldnt keep it up so what a disappointment...
    Oh gosh that worries me. I'm going to have my boyfriend use a condom the first time we do it.. no way am I risking getting prego. If we lose the feeling then oh well I guess.. anything is better then having a child right now. I want one! Weally bad.. but I'm too young for kids right now. And I don't want to be on any pills.. so I guess the condom it is.
    CHRISTOPHER AND DEZ
    * June 25, 2003 *

16 Days Until Chris and Dez Meet!

Pills is good. I was on it since the beginning of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Pills is good. I was on it since the beginning of this year.
    Dunno, don't trust them much. I think every woman has her own choice to make about it tho.
    CHRISTOPHER AND DEZ
    * June 25, 2003 *

16 Days Until Chris and Dez Meet!

I know, as long as they'll remember to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by mymindkillsme
    Dunno, don't trust them much. I think every woman has her own choice to make about it tho.
    Pills are a more effective birth control than condoms, provided you use them correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by mymindkillsme
    yea..even if you do use condoms..you should probably be on the pill too...especially if you're that worried about having kids.

it's a less chance of getting pregnant if you're just on the pill than if you're just using condoms...and it's even better if you use the pill and condoms..

hmm..now..onto the subject of the thread...my first time..was not bad..but it hurt like hell..lol...and..along with it..the second time hurt pretty bad too..for like..30 seconds though..but it was good
    Last edited by Steve2004; 13-12-04 at 02:28 PM.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Mine didn't hurt! Hehehe!

Results from a recent clinical study showed that long term use of the pill has a benificial effect on womens health. You should really go to your doctor before you get on the pill to find out which one fits your bodies chemistry best. I think the pill is the most logical birth control meathod in a long term relationship, but if you are just having a one night stand you should use a condom for cleansliness more than anything.

Well, that went SMOOOOOOOOOOTH didn't it then?! LOL!

thats hilarious tooshort
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by xareon
    Results from a recent clinical study showed that long term use of the pill has a benificial effect on womens health. --
    Actually, no.

The benefits of taking the birth-control pill, aside from its almost l00% effectiveness in preventing pregnancy, are: less menstrual flow and cramping, lower risk of infection of the uterus and ovaries, a decreased chance of developing ovarian cysts and non-cancerous breast cysts and tumors, less ovarian cancer and uterine cancer, less rheumatoid arthritis, and it may improve acne.

But,

About 40% of women who take birth-control pills will have side effects of one kind or another during the first three months of use. The vast majority of women have only minor, transient side effects. Some of these side effects are: light bleeding between menstrual periods, skipped periods, nausea, weight change, bloating, increase in vaginal infections.

The most serious side effect associated with the birth-control pill is a greater chance of blood clots, stroke and heart attack. These problems occur in only a small number of women who take the pill. Women who have the most risk of developing these problems are women who smoke, are over thirty-five and women with other health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or vascular disease or blood cholesterol and triglyceride abnormalities.

Etc. All the birth control methods that have something to do with hormones are more or less risky. Most women tend to gain weight and that's about it, but personally, I'd like to get my hands on [url="www.popcouncil.org/biomed/jadellefaqgeninfo.html]this[/url].

Oh yea, hi btw. I am new

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast