+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want?

What does he want?

I don't know what he wants. Any idea what's going on in his head?

He's text me almost every day for over a month. Whenever we've been out in a club, he'll allways approach me and talk to me. He knows I like him, I told him when he told me he liked me. We've asked each other out, I've told him I'd like to meet up and he's told me he would to as well, but no plans have been made. Yet he still contacts me. When we saw each other the other night, he rang me when he got home and we talked for hours til morning. He also asked me if I knew some girl, that her number was in his phone and he doesn't know who she is. Is this to make me jealous? He has got jealous in the past when some guy spoke to me. He's also asked me what I thought of his friends. He also referred to me as his girlfriend but said 'I'm joking' straight after. A guy friend said he might have been testing the waters to see how I'd react. Could this be true?

I don't get what's happening. Fair enough if he isn't interested but why keep in contact with me, especially so often?
    Last edited by flo_22; 06-02-11 at 10:09 PM.

Try asking him.

It already sounds like he is the jealopus type.
    Start asking him questions to see if he is serious about or he will continue this parade.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

ASK HIM - don't ask us