+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do Indian (from India) women often date black guys?

Do Indian (from India) women often date black guys?

I am black and I like to date Indian women. but do they like black guys in general?

jtr is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    No. Not the ones I know. ALL marry/date Indian men.

Yeah, I agree with jtr. I've never seen it before. it might not even be that they don't like black guys, but it's just expected of them by their families to marry another Indian. but of course I can't speak for every Indian woman...in this world, who knows? what each woman wants will vary. you'll never know until you try! stop worrying so much about being black, and more about women liking you for who you are on the inside.

sadie_genie Guest
    I haven't seen many Indian-Black couples where I live.

All honesty, you won't expect one to marry one until the 2nd generation or 3rd generation Indian woman.

I don't think they go outside their own race, and plus most aren't that beautiful anyways. Black women are prettier than Indian women. (I am not trying to be racist, but it's what I see)

Nah they don't. They usually stick within their culture because of their parents. Not saying don't try but from my experience that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaC View Post
    All honesty, you won't expect one to marry one until the 2nd generation or 3rd generation Indian woman.

I don't think they go outside their own race, and plus most aren't that beautiful anyways. Black women are prettier than Indian women. (I am not trying to be racist, but it's what I see)
    Are you serious? They make me feel like a hag when I'm standing next to them. BEAUTIFUL women. That skin, those eyes, that HAIR. Stunning.

OP- Most Indian women (and men) stick with their own race. And if they DO dare to go out of their race, it's with a white male/female. That is because, their families and peers see this as integrating in to the whole Western kind of living, and they see black people as the gangstas, the hoodrats, the lowlifes. I suppose if you were to date someone whose family has been out of India for a bit, they'll probably have different views.

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaC View Post

Well maybe if you 'uncrossed' your eyes you would see differently.

I disagree. There are some beautfiful and truly STUNNING Indian women. I envy them for their dark looks, dark hair and dark exotic eyes.

I can't say I've ever seen a black.Indian match either and like others said, they tend to marry their own men.

I have not seen it a lot, unfortunately. You can definitely find one or two that won't care though. I think a Black/Indian baby could be quite pretty. Mixing races creates the most exotic looks. (I hope that didn't come out wrong. I just see girls who are mixed with several races and they have the most interesting and exotic body combination to them.)

But really, attractions shouldn't just be based on skin color.Find someone who you respect and love for the person they are inside and who does the same for you! Good luck!