+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Chase after my ex or move on?

Chase after my ex or move on?

Hi, what to do?
    Chase after my ex boyfriend who I am still in love with? We broke up first week of Jan 2011 after a 10 months relationship, we broke up because we knew my parents and family would never accept him in my life. A week after we broke up, he met someone and is still with her. He says they are happy and their relationship is going fast! I have now changed my mind and want to runaway from my family and don't care if they disown me, I want to be with my ex, I want him back! What do I do? Should I tell him, chase him, or move on? We haven't met since we broke up, we txt each other once a week. This is killing me, I feel depressed. I went on a couple of dates last week, nice guys, but all I could think about was my ex, I'm not ready to date, but I can't believe he is with someone else What to do? Thanks. X

Your ex has moved on "very quickly" which means he didn't feel as broken up about it like you were. You are only kidding yourself here. Guys don't bull shit. If he really missed you and wanted you back he would have told you. You are still healing and getting over the shock of the break up, that's why you are just not in the mood yet to move on. Give yourself some time and you will be on your way to finding someone new that will make you very happy.

If your ex is already have a new gf, and is happy then he has already moved on... most likely you can't get him back by chasing after him.
    So you should move on as well.
    If he misses you, loves you, want you back then he wouldn't start a new relationship with someone after one week of you guys have broken up.

I don't think he loved you that much :-(, sounds hurt but it's true or else he didn't move on that fast you know? Don't interrupt his new relationship as you need to respect his new girl, she didn't know anything and not deserve to get hurt. Just move on and to be honest you guys seem don't have that strong connection to say " if you are meant to be, it will be in the future", as he seemed pretty okay with break up so I guess his heart didn't belong to you!

Blood is thicker than water.
    So i threw you the obvious, to see what occurs behind the eyes of a fallen angel, eyes of a tragedy.
    Oh well. Apparently nothing.
    You don't see me.
    You don't see me at all.