+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When/how should I see me ex?

When/how should I see me ex?

My ex and I brokeup last week on the 1st and hadn't spoken until Saturday night when he finally broke the no-contact streak and texted me saying "Just checking up on you".

Usually I'm the one who tries to initiate the contact so I was really glad that he caved in and talked to me first this time around. We had a convo about our families and how our weekend/school was etc.

I know he's curious about what I've been up to, even saying "oh well I expected you to be out somewhere, not at home".

I haven't talked to him today at all and I've decided to wait to see if he'll contact me again on his own.

If not, I was wondering when it would be okay to ask to see him again? (it's almost been two weeks since we haven't seen each other, which is the longest time I haven't seen him).

I wanted to ask him to study with me this Wednesday since we both have exams on Thursday or maybe just ask to see him on Friday.. are either of these a good idea?

We both still love and care about each other I really miss him..

any advice is appreciated!

My advice: you don't need to make a new thread about the SAME thread and issue.
    2nd, leave him to his studies alone if you truly care about him...He isn't ready to be with you again so don't use false pretenses to lure him.
    Don't be selfish. When you had him: it wasn't enough when you locked lips with someone else and he is well aware of this. In fact
    every time he looks at you he sees some dude tonguing you when you say, "I love you" or "I miss you." Give him time and space...

Show and involve him that you aren't a liar anymore and that you are sincere and true.