+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do I do?

what do I do?

ok so I sort of mentioned this in another thread. but there was a girl I met through mutual friends of my ex, and I became friendly with her, her name was Maria. we hung out a few times and whenever everyone got together, she was there & I really liked her! she had a boyfriend and I guess they just broke up a few days ago. well basically ever since my ex and I broke up, I haven't talked to any of the girls who were going out with his friends... it's kinda like they are part of the "dark side" now lol, but I talked to Maria a few times here and there, we're both taking the same online course for school so we texted back and forth a little and had some small talk.

anyways... when we were dating, I never thought much about my boyfriend having an attraction to her, because he always said she was really short and made fun of her. but she is from some sort of spanish background, and I know my ex had a few brazilian girlfriends in the past, so he tends to think they are attractive. also, one time we all went to a big party and she dyed her hair, and he kept going on and on about it, but I didn't get jealous or take much notice because who cares, right? one weird thing I did notice is when we had our last final "big talk" before we broke up, he was saying how he didn't like anyone else, didn't wanna be with anyone else, just wanted to be alone. and he was like "and if you ever thought anything about Maria, don't worry... I would never be attracted to her, she has the same name as my mom!" at the time I thought it was a little bit weird that he even brought this up out of nowhere because I never would have thought that beforehand... so it's almost like, why say it? he kinda put the idea into my head then. but I forgot about it after a day or so.

so, I'm friends with both them on facebook, and the other day some girl wrote on maria's well "you're hot" and I saw that my ex liked it. I don't know why, but this really made me angry and upset. I mean obviously ok so that means he thinks she's hot... did he think this all along? and it got me going down a bad path over-analyzing everything and thinking maybe he always thought she was even when we were dating, and now wtf is going on, are they hooking up... all of this stupid shit that isn't any of my business and I shouldn't worry about anyways. and then on his page, he has a picture of him making some stupid face and she liked it. so it's obvious that there's "something" there... but this girl just broke up with her boyfriend. and we weren't what I could call the best of friends, but she was and still is friendly with me, and knows me and him broke up and I'm going through a hard time, so I don't know if she would do anything with him based on that.

this is so ****ing stupid that I'm sitting here wasting my time thinking about this crap. I mean, even if they do hook up... so what? he's not my boyfriend and it's not my issue anymore... I obviously have alot more healing to go but it still bothers me. why?! what can I do to not care about this? I hid both of them from my news feed now so if anything else comes up concerning them, I won't see it. but I don't even want to have the urge to look it up, or even care about it you know? any ideas on things I can do to get my mind off it. ugh, I hate my life...

somebody help me pweeeese

yeah i dont know thats a tough one. blocking them from your facebook whatchamacalit is a good thing to do. i think you should just get rid of facebook altogether but then again this is what i think of all those social networking sites

you could try drinking heavily which is what i do..... sorry probably not much help
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

hahahaha I like that

He's a mess and she's a mess too, two stupid heads will become rebound for each other, let's see how long will it last even if they are together! I hate ur guy lol, messed head!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabella View Post
    He's a mess and she's a mess too, two stupid heads will become rebound for each other, let's see how long will it last even if they are together! I hate ur guy lol, messed head!
    this made me smile

take a holiday. get away from it. you'll recharge and b refreshed at least the pain will be better.

When guys will make fun of females, it's usually for the same reason that females will poke fun at males. It's done and because there is an attraction I think. Of course he wouldn't let on that attraction to you and because you were his gf.

Let him get on with it Ashley. Poor cow deserves your sympathy IMO and because he's not that great a catch anyway and judging by what you've said about him.