+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me....Bah, I am so weak asking for help

Help me....Bah, I am so weak asking for help

Well, I have been dating this girl for a year and a half and have told her i love her roughly a month ago, and I meant it, depsite people telling me its puppy love.....well I am have no cainine chaterstics.
    But anyways, when the moment feels right for me, I cant bring myself to do it. I always think "What if she doesnt want to"(which I know she does) and "What if I lose her over this....I would kill myself"
    I know she would do it, but I am scared she has dumped 2 guys for trying to do it, one of which is a dirt bag, but the other was a decent guy....But she didint love them....dammit this is driving me too the borders of my prefered level of sanity....Its not often I dont see a resolution to a problem and I feel the upmost awkardness in asking a question in a matter so trivial to me....
    And the other thing is a friend put the fear of god into me by telling me that maybe she'll dump me for being to slow....Even though she wont, theese worries are persisting despite my trying to clear my head reptively...So I lmight lose either way, and I do not like losing at all...Help me, I need it badly, I honestly dont care about ksising her....but when I am near her....everything about me feels different.....
    Sorry to burden you with my problems....thanks

afraid to do what? kiss her?

And you still haven't done it after a year and a half?

Give her a surprise one in the middle of a sentence she's saying, and if she slaps you, it was a bad idea.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

Is this about kissing her?!! Or sex?!

Kissing her, I am ****in weakling when it comes to this, I simply fear it lol.
    And no I am not an uptight person that never takes risks, I got out and stand in a boxing arena and slug it out with people every week, yet i can not bring the corrage up to even attempt to kiss her

And you went out with her for a year and a half...

I say go for it.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Same, but this is.. CRAZIE! How can you not kiss your girlfriend for a year and half?! Ahh!

Lol, well it happened.....Bah, I need to fess up and take some risks

Omg dude, I kissed mine the second time we hung out. It's nothing man. JUST DO IT!

Why wouldn't you... it's been a year... I think that if she was gonna dump for kissing her, or the lack there of, then she would've already.

dude just go for it, u guys went out for how long?? i made out with my ex GF the 2nd day we hung out.... , well im not saying that all girls are the same some just dont like kissing and having sex right away, but for real dude u guys went out for a 1 year u said?? u should of had sex with her already, but u guys havent even kiss yet?? just go for it take the risk if u dont u wont ever know, maybe that kiss will bring u to 2nd base or get dump.... just do it

mayb hes really young or sumthign and its a big step

I am sorry but I don't fully know the question as there is no ? marks in your writing. However, if you are worried about her not reciprocating your love then don't! If she feels a genuine love for you, she will eventually tell you in her own time. I know you need to hear it sooner than later and not hearing it is driving you mad, but if you are certain this relationship deserves time and the best of both of you, then you cannot worry. It will only cause too much internal strife and then you will suffer because of it. Love does not need uneeded suffering!
    Last edited by Zekk_T_Strife; 28-01-05 at 01:36 AM.

It's so sweet, and at the same time awfully disturbing that you haven't kissed your girlfriend yet and it's gone one and a half year. I bet she's thinking "why won't he kiss me, am I not pretty enough?".

How old are you? O_O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast