+ Follow This Topic

Thread: pain go away

pain go away

I just want my pain to go away. I have my good days and bad, today is BAD. just want to contact my wife tell her how sorry I am how much i love her and will make everyhting better. i know I should't and she needs space. I feel that she will see life better without me, don't realy blame her for what I have put her through. I here so many stories of peaople getting back together months after splits and hope this is us? My friend did it after 5 months. reda lots of stuff on winning ex back and bought loads but do they work????? had anybody out there used onr of these and it actually worked????

Quote Originally Posted by ptaylor View Post
    I just want my pain to go away. I have my good days and bad, today is BAD. just want to contact my wife tell her how sorry I am how much i love her and will make everyhting better. i know I should't and she needs space. I feel that she will see life better without me, don't realy blame her for what I have put her through. I here so many stories of peaople getting back together months after splits and hope this is us? My friend did it after 5 months. reda lots of stuff on winning ex back and bought loads but do they work????? had anybody out there used onr of these and it actually worked????
    i dont know if they work or not. i just read pretty much EVERYTHING that was free online. and you know how they tease you with a little info and then want you to buy something. if i had money i would probably have bought something. but i have also read that its a waste of money. i would be interested to hear from you what you think after you read them. what did you buy? i'm in the same boat as you. i dont blame my girl for leaving me for what happened between us but i wish she didnt. guess it happened one too many times. i had my chances and blew them all. how many chances did you get? if mine is gonna come back i just hope it is soon cuz if it is 5 months in the future, that would be too long for me. i would be way too preoccupied with what she was doing that whole time and it would eat at me and eat at me and i would ask questions that i didnt really want the answers to. i know that is wrong but thats just who i am. maybe the classes i'm taking will help me with that. good luck
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Like with any other guide out there, it will be of no use to you if you just read everything and never
    put anything in practice.

If you have just been separated, it might be a good idea to wait a while, wait for things to calm down
    before you get in touch with your wife again... as a new and better man.

KTM390 I bought one and yes it was a waste of money in my eyes, it 's more how to get yourself through it. I can see the logic in it as how could someone be attracted to you if you was low in yourself? I had a couple of cjances but this last time just came out of the blue when I honestly thought things were getting better between us?? I know what you are saying the thoughts of whta they are up to kill me, i just try to put it at the back of my mind, but it doesn't work. Its been 3 months now for me but I see her every weekend when I pick our son and it just kills me. I did the texting, emailing and ringing begging etc for the first couple of months and nfor the last 2 weeks have left her be, I am just sop worried that she will find it better without me, it will be at first because she is going out etc but I do believe that when she actually calms down she will miss me, I Hope??? or she could meet someone else, which is the thing I dread so much. Good luck to you, if you need to chat you can always send me a PM.

those dont work because there is no magic solution... also everyone is different, there are different circumstances, and feelings involved. What i have figured out though is you need to make them miss you. Why do you want to be with her so bad... because you cant.. and that is what you need to do with her

Dude i was flipping out too... I really lost control for an hour real bad on Moday.. I got scared.. It took me a week before I started eating. I lost twenty pounds. it does suck believe me.

There is one book I am reading that works... Its called "The Power Of Now." I am not done but to summarize. There is no past, and future. JUst NOW.. just be in harmony with NOW and you have nothing to worry about.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 09-02-11 at 08:24 PM.