+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did something bad but I found out something bad...

I did something bad but I found out something bad...

I suspected my girlfriend of cheating on me with her ex so I made a fake facebook and added him. I found out that she is cheating on me with him but I feel bad for doing something weird like this. Obviously I am going to dump her, but how should I say I found out? None of my friends know him and neither do I.

just dump her and dnt give her a reason she doesnt deserve one

if you do want to tell her jst say it doesnt matter how u found out but u no she's cheating on u .

so sorry this has happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouchers View Post
    I suspected my girlfriend of cheating on me with her ex so I made a fake facebook and added him. I found out that she is cheating on me with him but I feel bad for doing something weird like this. Obviously I am going to dump her, but how should I say I found out? None of my friends know him and neither do I.
    man **** that bitch!!!! tell her exactly what you did! if she gave you enough reason for you to suspect her cheating on you then you did what you had to do to find out! **** i hate cheatin bitches!!!!!!!!!!!! you are like the magnum pi of dudes that want to catch cheating whores! do you have a bad ass moustache like tom selleck?

cuz man if you do that would be glorious!! you would be my new hero. i mean i have done shit like that before but its just refreshing to see someone else admit it!!
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

Haha, thanks man. I feel pretty damn weird for doing this though. She is at work right now, I'm trying to figure out a good way to say it. Her shit will definitely be waiting on the step.

**** it man just come right out and say it. or leave a note on her shit outside. 'yeah you know why your shit is out here, you ****in whore!!! and if you want me to tell you then knock on my door and i'll tell your bitch ass what is up!'
    Last edited by ktm390; 09-02-11 at 07:18 AM.
    I got loaded last night on a bottle of gin
    And I had a fight with my redneck girlfriend
    But when I'm drinkin' I am nobody's friend
    Please baby wait for me until they let me out again

K, look, I find this behavior to be quite normal (yet sorta creepy) at the same time but sometimes people *feel* as though
    they must take things to the extreme when the other person has lied right to your face about the truth...

How do you know for certain she has cheated?
    You need concrete proof that this is true.
    Once this is done: listen carefully. The moment you can confirm it (not with hearsay) you should get
    ALL of her shit, and put it in a garbage bag, (this way she can't go to your pad and demand for her stuff) then
    you should drop it off at her house, but don't say anything at all!!! She will put 2 n 2 together and hopefully she will tell you
    the truth (which is pointless at this point, I know) but perhaps you can at least forgive her: and then move on from this.

Don't be a bitter phucker like most of the people in the world, it will darken your soul.
    To understand the why is to know the how: how to have closure and move on. You don't need to know why
    but it helps to know...

If it were me in this situation and if she lives with her parents I'd drop off the bag with one of the parents and let them know
    you will sorely miss seeing them...When they ask why, tell them (slowly) "I caught (her name) cheating on me." "I can't believed you raised
    such a lying cheating ho-bag...You won't need to tell her shit! The end...

Of course this kind of ghetto shit I would never do now but it was fun to be unpredictable to throw her off.

How can you feel bad about how you found out? You suspected, you did some detective work, and you got your answer. She's the one who should feel bad, not you.

Just tell her. Who cares if she found out HOW you found out she was cheating on you? Maybe she'll be careful next time.

I wish you luck. You will get over this.

Well when I got on his wall I noticed that she had posted ALL the same lovely dovey shit she has been saying to me. He also had little quotes from his cell phone that she has told me as well. So I figure she's a ****ing ho.

Well when I got on his wall I noticed that she had posted ALL the same lovely dovey shit she has been saying to me. He also had little quotes from his cell phone that she has told me as well. So I figure she's a ****ing ho.
    Dude, don't be a Schmo!
    This means she has been giving some other dude the same attention she *gave* you.
    While this means she is in fact lying to you on some level, unless she has said, "I heart your cock" (to him) or "I can't believe it didn't fit"
    then you have no freaking clue of knowing...How old are you anyway? She's a phucking lying ****face of death, but is she banging him? Not conclusive.

I'm not saying what to do: because I'm like Mother Teresa now...BUT if I were you:

(1) I'd make a fake (female) FB account (get a hot pic a dude would like, bikini shot works)
    (2) Once he confirms you: flirt with him (pretending you're a girl, of course)
    (3) Once you have established you are teh hotness: then you ask him: "Are you seeing anyone?"

Because if not, I'd like for you to teach me how to drive stick even better if he drives a sporty car) lol
    If she is noticeably flirting with him: you say, "I hope your girl (insert your gir's name here) doesn't mind when she finds out how hard I rode you..

This^^^ will tell you all you need to know from your girl's response!!!!
    Even better if you added her too after adding him...You could play this in so many ways: like say you're an uninhibited swinger and would love a 3some with them...

Ah, the good old days...
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 09-02-11 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Dude, don't be a Schmo!
    This means she has been giving some other dude the same attention she *gave* you.
    While this means she is in fact lying to you on some level, unless she has said, "I heart your cock" (to him) or "I can't believe it didn't fit"
    then you have no freaking clue of knowing...How old are you anyway? She's a phucking lying ****face of death, but is she banging him? Not conclusive.
    I would still find that grounds to break up with someone.

She is still emotionally cheating, even if he doesn't have proof that she's physically stepping out on him.

Dude, don't be a Schmo!
    We're both 20. She told me that she didn't even talk to this guy but it really grabbed my attention when I noticed he has been calling her.
    She has also been pretty distant lately. I don't know, I figure she's banging him. Either way this girl is GONE. I can't believe I wasted 6 months with her.
    Sad at first, now I'm just pissed. I guess I just want to confront her in a way that she doesn't tell everyone I'm some weird creepy mother****er, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by warriormaiden View Post
    I would still find that grounds to break up with someone.

She is still emotionally cheating, even if he doesn't have proof that she's physically stepping out on him.
    Of course, she's emotionally cheated, I agree 100% But it's not known what she has been doing. Many women justify
    having virtual f uck buddies or even flirting as if it should be tolerated.

We're both 20. She told me that she didn't even talk to this guy but it really grabbed my attention when I noticed he has been calling her.
    She has also been pretty distant lately. I don't know, I figure she's banging him. Either way this girl is GONE. I can't believe I wasted 6 months with her.
    Sad at first, now I'm just pissed. I guess I just want to confront her in a way that she doesn't tell everyone I'm some weird creepy mother****er, haha.
    Dude, it doesn't matter how you found out...
    Your uh, friend you know (have one of your friends friend this other account) if not it will look suspicious once you dump her, then she will know...Which looks creepy
    although I would say justified in your situation...Still, what you should do is do what I did to my now ex from the projects in Long Beach.......

I remember it like it was yesterday, 102 degrees on a summer afternoon, I pick her up: she's wearing (wait for it) a ****ing long sleeve turtleneck!!!!!!
    So, when she sat down in the car (right when she leaned forward I saw at least 4 hickies) and I smiled -didn't get angry Why did I smile? Funny thing...

When I called her to tell her I was about 5 minutes away (I told her I love you, and clicked over) but hit mute instead, so she (like the dumb hooker she was) clicked over
    to the other guy, while I heard everything! So.....

I drove her to a very unpopulated (and unsafe) industrial part of the LBC...
    I park, the car...smile and say...why don't you take off the turtleneck?
    She says it's too hot to (funny thing I had put the AC on full blast during the 15min drive from her Carmelitos apt)
    I say, "baby, I just want to hug you" So she took it off and hugged me..

Long story short: I ask her what happened to her neck.
    She replies as if I was crazy? (WHAT???) her eyes looked as bulging and cross eyed as a puppy's eyes would do if you were throwing them into the air...
    Her honest reply: What? My brother and I were fighting and he bit me...

I finally said, "look, I know what you did, and I am willing to put it all aside and forgive you if you would just give me the dignity and respect I deserve just by telling me the truth.
    She denied doing anything...So...

I grabbed my keys, walked to the other side, grabbed her bag (she would spend the weekend, with her clothes in this bag) and threw it out of the car...
    Next, I asked her again, she denied and I could see the tears well up in her eyes....
    I grab her hand, take off the bullshit promise ring *I* bought for her, and punted the piece of shit for at least a good 10 yard field goal...

She wouldn't get out of the car, so I threw her back pack about oh, a good 15 feet away, picked her up, and wrapped the backpack straps onto her leg, tying her laces onto it...
    Watching her drag her backpack was the ****ing lulz dude! Anway, I got back inside, sipped on my 7-11 Super big gulp and rolled down the window about 1 inch and asked one last time:

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" She told me the whole story, sobbing like a crazed maniac...She told me she didn't want to tell me because:
    (wait for it) She didn't want me to get mad!!!!! Oh Kay!

Needless to say I thanked her for telling me, and said good bye (sorta like how Agent Smith tells Neo) and drove off, waving through my sunroof, blasting 2Pac's "Picture me Rollin...."

Yeeeeaaahhhh...... I was crazy back then, but it's the kind of true story that makes people piss their pants when out camping at Lake Tahoe!!!! Good times.
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 09-02-11 at 07:50 AM.

****ing bad ass! HAHA. Professional man.

Dude, it doesn't matter how you found out...
    Your uh, friend you know (have one of your friends friend this other account) if not it will look suspicious once you dump her, then she will know...Which looks creepy
    although I would say justified in your situation...Still, what you should do is do what I did to my now ex from the projects in Long Beach.......

I remember it like it was yesterday, 102 degrees on a summer afternoon, I pick her up: she's wearing (wait for it) a ****ing long sleeve turtleneck!!!!!!
    So, when she sat down in the car (right when she leaned forward I saw at least 4 hickies) and I smiled -didn't get angry Why did I smile? Funny thing...

When I called her to tell her I was about 5 minutes away (I told her I love you, and clicked over) but hit mute instead, so she (like the dumb hooker she was) clicked over
    to the other guy, while I heard everything! So.....

I drove her to a very unpopulated (and unsafe) industrial part of the LBC...
    I park, the car...smile and say...why don't you take off the turtleneck?
    She says it's too hot to (funny thing I had put the AC on full blast during the 15min drive from her Carmelitos apt)
    I say, "baby, I just want to hug you" So she took it off and hugged me..

Long story short: I ask her what happened to her neck.
    She replies as if I was crazy? (WHAT???) her eyes looked as bulging and cross eyed as a puppy's eyes would do if you were throwing them into the air...
    Her honest reply: What? My brother and I were fighting and he bit me...

I finally said, "look, I know what you did, and I am willing to put it all aside and forgive you if you would just give me the dignity and respect I deserve just by telling me the truth.
    She denied doing anything...So...

I grabbed my keys, walked to the other side, grabbed her bag (she would spend the weekend, with her clothes in this bag) and threw it out of the car...
    Next, I asked her again, she denied and I could see the tears well up in her eyes....
    I grab her hand, take off the bullshit promise ring *I* bought for her, and punted the piece of shit for at least a good 10 yard field goal...

She wouldn't get out of the car, so I threw her back pack about oh, a good 15 feet away, picked her up, and wrapped the backpack straps onto her leg, tying her laces onto it...
    Watching her drag her backpack was the ****ing lulz dude! Anway, I got back inside, sipped on my 7-11 Super big gulp and rolled down the window about 1 inch and asked one last time:

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" She told me the whole story, sobbing like a crazed maniac...She told me she didn't want to tell me because:
    (wait for it) She didn't want me to get mad!!!!! Oh Kay!

Needless to say I thanked her for telling me, and said good bye (sorta like how Agent Smith tells Neo) and drove off, waving through my sunroof, blasting 2Pac's "Picture me Rollin...."

Yeeeeaaahhhh...... I was crazy back then, but it's the kind of true story that makes people piss their pants when out camping at Lake Tahoe!!!! Good times.
    oh my god, I think I'm in love with you! how ****ing hilarious is that? I like the way you tell the stories too... with the (wait for it) and shit HAHAHAHA this made my night man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast